Little things that irritate you

Anything goes in The Snug, General Discussion's rebellious little brother. An off-topic den of iniquity where any subject not covered elsewhere may be discussed. Well, anything except golf, Star Wars and Arsenal.

Moderators: Gnome, last.caress, Wilko1304, Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks

WHU_Del
Location: In the words of William Morris: 'I come not from Heaven, but from Essex'.

Re: Little things that irritate you

Post by WHU_Del »

A schoolfriend filling Facebook with posts about 'please vote for my beautiful grandaughter in the prettiest baby competition'.
I wouldn't mind so much, but the kid looks like Mark E. Smith...
Irish Iron

Post by Irish Iron »

WHU_Del wrote:A schoolfriend filling Facebook with posts about 'please vote for my beautiful grandaughter in the prettiest baby competition'.
I wouldn't mind so much, but the kid looks like Mark E. Smith...
I don't know you or have you as friend on Facebook. Don't know your child or grandaughter, but that also irritated the hell outta me!
vietnammer
Bucky the beaver
Has liked: 644 likes
Total likes: 594 likes

Post by vietnammer »

WHU_Del wrote:the kid looks like Mark E. Smith...
Reminds me of when a mate was being pursued by an older lady and when I asked him if was going for it he said "Fuckoff, she makes Iggy Pop look attractive"
the celestial insect

Post by the celestial insect »

Ant & Dec. Please, just take a break for a few years.
sendô
Location: rubbing my eyes in disbelief - we've won a European trophy!
Has liked: 2487 likes
Total likes: 2713 likes

Post by sendô »

Subway and their army of sandwich making morons once again trying to do me out of the correct amount of meat in my sandwich.
screech
Has liked: 5 likes
Total likes: 38 likes

Post by screech »

sendô wrote:Subway and their army of sandwich making morons once again trying to do me out of the correct amount of meat in my sandwich.
have you tried the chicken and chorizo? bloody lovely, not a scratch on steak and cheese though!

the thing about subway that annoys me is the cost of a poxy sandwich, a foot long with all the trimmings and a drink is in the region of £10. as good as it tastes a tenner is a piss take
sendô

Post by sendô »

£5 for a foot long BMT.
Rocketron
Has liked: 6 likes
Total likes: 52 likes

Post by Rocketron »

sendô wrote:£5 for a foot long BMT.
What is that ?
warp
Location: I am everything about this site which is wrong... i don't give a toss about WHUFC.

Post by warp »

^ a foot long Bum Magnetic Thruster.
Hammers Dad
Has liked: 1 like
Total likes: 46 likes

Post by Hammers Dad »

Motorway drivers. Drove back from Plymouth today and the number of absolute f**kwits in the outside two or three lanes doing 60 and not moving into left hand lanes was ridiculous. I was in the left hand lane doing less than 70 and was going faster than cars in lanes 2 & 3.

C***s
Greatest Cockney Rip Off
Has liked: 337 likes
Total likes: 709 likes

Post by Greatest Cockney Rip Off »

Hammers Dad wrote:Motorway drivers. Drove back from Plymouth today and the number of absolute f**kwits in the outside two or three lanes doing 60 and not moving into left hand lanes was ridiculous. I was in the left hand lane doing less than 70 and was going faster than cars in lanes 2 & 3.

C***s
Similarly, doing 85mph in the outside lane, and some **** (usually an Audi, BMW or Merc) tailgating and flashing you to get out of the way. FFS ... how fast do you wanna go dick ? The speed limit is 70mph and I'm going over that anyway.
vietnammer
Bucky the beaver
Has liked: 644 likes
Total likes: 594 likes

Post by vietnammer »

/\ Arrogant fuckbums know what you mean

Anyway....ain't it a bit early to be getting irritated? I'm one of these IRRITATING people who are upbeat and happy happy happy in the mornings while normal people are trying to cling on to the comforting abyss of sleep.

Either that it's the free samples of Gold Blend 'Barista Style' they're giving away outside. f*** me I've only had one and I'm flying.....
shakawakahislop
Has liked: 1 like
Total likes: 9 likes

Post by shakawakahislop »

Little yappy dogs, I can't stand them why the constant barking? Their scared of their own shadow, constant barking, cry as soon as you touch them, and they just look pathetic, any dog that doesn't reach my upper shin/knee I just dislike, just put them out of their misery
Dover KUMB fan
Total likes: 42 likes

Post by Dover KUMB fan »

People that wear black trousers, black shoes & LAIRY SOCKS!!!!! WTF is that about apart from looking silly? Actually, sod it, lairy socks in general.
sendô

Post by sendô »

^ worse is people that wear a nice smart suit, tie with tie pin, hankie in the top pocket looking the bow locks... then wear ****ing boat shoes with no socks.

One of the younguns in the office does this repeatedly. I give him dogs abuse for it but he keeps doing it.
Philosophical Dan
KUMB's campest cyclist
Location: 10 PRINT "Philosophical Dan is Skill! "; 20 GOTO 10

Post by Philosophical Dan »

Just had a "spirited disagreement" with some Weekend Wiggo, who shouted abuse at my 4 year old daughter & wife, as they crossed the road. Fair enough, they timed it wrong, and should've stopped, but daughter was ****ing out for some reason. He carved past them, shouting and swearing at them, which I took umbrage to, and advised him to cease. He waited til he'd put some distance between us, then turned round to make the "onanist" hand gesture at me. This caused my blood to boil, so I legged it after him. The confidence drained from his face, and he hared off into the distance.

F*cking pr*ck. Swear at my family, will you? I'll take you to the f*cking cleaners.

HHHRRRRRGNNNGH!
Rocketron
Has liked: 6 likes
Total likes: 52 likes

Post by Rocketron »

Philosophical Dan wrote:Just had a "spirited disagreement" with some Weekend Wiggo, who shouted abuse at my 4 year old daughter & wife, as they crossed the road. Fair enough, they timed it wrong, and should've stopped, but daughter was ****ing out for some reason. He carved past them, shouting and swearing at them, which I took umbrage to, and advised him to cease. He waited til he'd put some distance between us, then turned round to make the "onanist" hand gesture at me. This caused my blood to boil, so I legged it after him. The confidence drained from his face, and he hared off into the distance.

F*cking pr*ck. Swear at my family, will you? I'll take you to the f*cking cleaners.

HHHRRRRRGNNNGH!
Wassat, Dan ?
White Goodman
Making excuses in A&E
Has liked: 254 likes
Total likes: 276 likes

Post by White Goodman »

A cyclist I'd guess.

However, these types usually have a bike with a frame costing 3 grand and then ride it around in the wrong gear.
Philosophical Dan
KUMB's campest cyclist
Location: 10 PRINT "Philosophical Dan is Skill! "; 20 GOTO 10

Post by Philosophical Dan »

White Goodman wrote:A cyclist I'd guess.

However, these types usually have a bike with a frame costing 3 grand and then ride it around in the wrong gear.
Correct on both counts. Utter c*nt, swearing at a 4 year old, then p*ssing off before I had a chance to brain him.
sendô

Post by sendô »

Any adult who thinks it acceptable behaviour to have a go at a small child deserves to be run down with a Land Rover.