Little things that irritate you

Anything goes in The Snug, General Discussion's rebellious little brother. An off-topic den of iniquity where any subject not covered elsewhere may be discussed. Well, anything except golf, Star Wars and Arsenal.

Moderators: Gnome, last.caress, Wilko1304, Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks

Steelyhammer

Re: Little things that irritate you

Post by Steelyhammer »

Towie looking c***s - they look like tools.
Cambs Iron
Has liked: 1 like
Total likes: 14 likes

Post by Cambs Iron »

When people write 'lashings of ketchup/brown sauce/gravy'
Harlow Hammer
Has liked: 2 likes
Total likes: 82 likes

Post by Harlow Hammer »

I went to a nightclub last week for the first time in about 10 years.

Although being older than most of the clientel in the place I stood at the bar with my mate and said if I was out on the pull none of these birds in here would interest me.

They all seemed to be fake hair, fair boobs, fake teeth, fake eyelashes, fake tan. All thinking they were some kind of celebrity and better than anything else in the club. Most them wouldn't give me the time of day to be fair.

Most of them had lip implants and looked like a duck with their flourescent white teeth poking out from behind!!!

Most of the men (boys) in the club al lthought they were some kind of pro footballers, rapper or nightclub promoter who all probably have a job paying minimum wage and couldn't buy a bird a drink all night.

The looks we got when he hit the dancefloor, throwing some shapes about.
derek zoolander

Post by derek zoolander »

Harlow Hammer wrote:I went to a nightclub last week for the first time in about 10 years.

Although being older than most of the clientel in the place I stood at the bar with my mate and said if I was out on the pull none of these birds in here would interest me.

They all seemed to be fake hair, fair boobs, fake teeth, fake eyelashes, fake tan. All thinking they were some kind of celebrity and better than anything else in the club. Most them wouldn't give me the time of day to be fair.

Most of them had lip implants and looked like a duck with their flourescent white teeth poking out from behind!!!

Most of the men (boys) in the club al lthought they were some kind of pro footballers, rapper or nightclub promoter who all probably have a job paying minimum wage and couldn't buy a bird a drink all night.

The looks we got when he hit the dancefloor, throwing some shapes about.
Most normal nightclubs are terrible places. Incredibly depressing when you stand there and look around imo. In particular clubs in London are full of Sheila's who love themselves and just want a cheap night out with desperate geezers buying them drinks. It's like watching a car crash.

If you want to pull a decent bird either stick to a nice bar or and I'm not joking when I say this, go to a high end gay club......

Rich gays hate ugly and/or fat women, so they only let mincers and stunningly beautiful women into their clubs.

We're talking high end places here not G.A.Y but it's so easy it's almost a sick joke. You walk into a club where there's loads of men trying to get hold of each other and very good looking women completely relaxed because they are with their friends and not trying to be chatted up but every man in sight.

Stick a bottle of wine and some cocktails down their necks and they soon become interested in the "gay" man who's having a bit of a flirt with them.

They are also completely non violent environments with no stellar drinkers looking to glass someone for "staring at their Sharan"
Georgee Paris
Location: The Amazing Adventures of Wicked Willy & Fearless Steve
Has liked: 496 likes
Total likes: 1038 likes

Post by Georgee Paris »

On the flipside Derek - don't it get on your tits that gay people can get away with being so utterly pretentious when in actual fact all they are is generally rude. If I chatted with my mates in front of my Mrs about fisting most ladies I know would look at me like I'm sort of West Ham lager lout uncouth yobbo. If a gay friend talks to them about mass orgies and fisting its totally outrageous but fun and acceptable?
Hambrosia Stu

Post by Hambrosia Stu »

PrawnSandwich wrote:Inconsiderate twats.
That's a large part of this thread summed up in two words :thup:
PrawnSandwich

Post by PrawnSandwich »

PrawnSandwich wrote:That and they walk past the milk delivery leaving it in the sun to go off twice a week instead of picking it up and putting it in the fridge which is in the bit where they work.
Strike one today - went to the other building through the main entrance, not the side door where I come in from the car park at 11am and sure enough the milk was there - gets delivered at 7am...
PrawnSandwich wrote:I work in a warehouse with about 40 people and I am the only mug who will go and get a new tub when it runs out.
To the point where I know it won't last in the afternoon and when I come in the next day and the factory staff having been there an hour before I arrive have used it all, taken to using the decaff and the lazy ***** stand there pissing and moaning because they don't like decaff or don't want tea, yet they won't walk the two minutes to get another tub.
This will happen around half two today.
derek zoolander

Post by derek zoolander »

Georgee Paris wrote:On the flipside Derek - don't it get on your tits that gay people can get away with being so utterly pretentious when in actual fact all they are is generally rude. If I chatted with my mates in front of my Mrs about fisting most ladies I know would look at me like I'm sort of West Ham lager lout uncouth yobbo. If a gay friend talks to them about mass orgies and fisting its totally outrageous but fun and acceptable?
Yeah they are c**** sometimes but it's worth putting up with for the quality minge that is to be found sauntering around with it's guard down.

I
fjthegrey
Has liked: 14 likes
Total likes: 1170 likes

Post by fjthegrey »

Sharking on the gay scene 8-)

That Zoolander knows his onions.
wizzo_66
Total likes: 32 likes

Post by wizzo_66 »

Cambs Iron wrote:When people write 'lashings of ketchup/brown sauce/gravy'
My post in the dinner thread :lol: . Ketchup is a must with an omlette!
warp
Location: I am everything about this site which is wrong... i don't give a toss about WHUFC.

Post by warp »

ketchup :lol:
PrawnSandwich

Post by PrawnSandwich »

PrawnSandwich wrote:I work in a warehouse with about 40 people and I am the only mug who will go and get a new tub when it runs out.
To the point where I know it won't last in the afternoon and when I come in the next day and the factory staff having been there an hour before I arrive have used it all, taken to using the decaff and the lazy ***** stand there pissing and moaning because they don't like decaff or don't want tea, yet they won't walk the two minutes to get another tub.
PrawnSandwich wrote:This will happen around half two today.
It was 3.45pm actually.
c****.
WHU_Del
Location: In the words of William Morris: 'I come not from Heaven, but from Essex'.

Post by WHU_Del »

PrawnSandwich wrote: Strike one today - went to the other building through the main entrance, not the side door where I come in from the car park at 11am and sure enough the milk was there - gets delivered at 7am...
Although the company provides it, I'd be inclined to bring my own jar of coffee and pint of milk, and let them sort the rest of it out themselves. They'll soon learn.
Iron Spine v2.0
Location: You don't wanna go and eat a snack like that! You'll end up with your teeth all grey,

Post by Iron Spine v2.0 »

Tweaking a hamstring.

Hobbling around like a 70 year old with piles right now. :cry:
Hammers Dad
Total likes: 49 likes

Post by Hammers Dad »

C**nts who put f**king chewing gum on the f**king seats on trains.
Sat on a lump of it on the way home.

Stupid c**ts who say "Did you sit on that gum? That's why I didn't sit there" and get the hump when I launch into a tirade about why the f**king hell they didn't say something when they saw me getting ready to sit on the same f**king seat.

C**TS! :evil:
Denbighammer
Has liked: 697 likes
Total likes: 431 likes

Post by Denbighammer »

Prawnie I'd lace the coffee with laxitives and bring my own and keep it out of other peoples reach.

The grown up way of doing things would be to create some kind of buying rota.

I'd go with the laxitive. :lol:
afcwhufc

Post by afcwhufc »

people who lie about bets Headbanger
James P
Has liked: 28 likes
Total likes: 171 likes

Post by James P »

Public wifi that just plain doesn't work.
Philosophical Dan
KUMB's campest cyclist
Location: 10 PRINT "Philosophical Dan is Skill! "; 20 GOTO 10

Post by Philosophical Dan »

Georgee Paris wrote:On the flipside Derek - don't it get on your tits that gay people can get away with being so utterly pretentious when in actual fact all they are is generally rude. If I chatted with my mates in front of my Mrs about fisting most ladies I know would look at me like I'm sort of West Ham lager lout uncouth yobbo. If a gay friend talks to them about mass orgies and fisting its totally outrageous but fun and acceptable?
I take it you've met Darren, then?
Philosophical Dan
KUMB's campest cyclist
Location: 10 PRINT "Philosophical Dan is Skill! "; 20 GOTO 10

Post by Philosophical Dan »

I work in a nice, breezy, open plan office, spread over three floors of a very swish building. Watched 2 overweight heffers get in the lift on the top floor to travel down one floor. Took them longer to call the lift than it took me to walk down the dozen or so stairs in the building.

Rest assured, I told them they should feel ashamed of themselves. Assumed I'd get screeched at, but to their credit, they both blushed & looked highly embarrassed.