Little things that irritate you

Anything goes in The Snug, General Discussion's rebellious little brother. An off-topic den of iniquity where any subject not covered elsewhere may be discussed. Well, anything except golf, Star Wars and Arsenal.

Moderators: Gnome, last.caress, Wilko1304, Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks

ham34mer
Has liked: 1 like

Re: Little things that irritate you

Post by ham34mer »

Katie Price - all aspects

Tendonitis in my knee :(
djclipz
Has liked: 36 likes
Total likes: 43 likes

Post by djclipz »

Another for obese ppl. Was in tesco after work, walked to the milk aisle and there was a horrible stench.. i just passed it off as spilt milk or some kinda cleaner on the floor.. Everyone who walked on the aisle seemed to have some reaction to the smell even if it was just screwing their face up.

But nope, no floor cleaner or milk, it was some huge guy, in a vest!!!!, who didn't even look visibly clean... and my god the smell was horrific. Feel sorry for the person at the checkout!! disgusting.
Cambs Iron
Total likes: 14 likes

Post by Cambs Iron »

Cut backs at the work place which have gone over the top.

- No Milk, tea bags, coffee, sugar being supplied anymore. I now steal other peoples milk they have brought in to make my oats with.
- No cleaners in the building until 2pm. This means staff have to load up the dishwashers which no one does. I rarely drink tea/coffee and now just keep a glass on my desk for water which i wash up myself. However clean spoons are never available for my to eat my oats or yoghurts with.
- Moving to a building with less car park spaces than our current buliding and will sometimes have to double park. We will have to inform the reception when we want to leave to get the person blocking us in to move.
- Bins under our desks have been taken away and bin areas are now in place.
- Getting expenses is now a mission and has to be approved by five people before we can claim.
- The canteen has been closed and a new improved vending machine is installed. This doesn't bother me as i never ate at the canteen but was ok for a sausage sandwich every now and again.
- Toasters have been taken away.
sendô
Location: rubbing my eyes in disbelief - we've won a European trophy!
Has liked: 2424 likes
Total likes: 2636 likes

Post by sendô »

Toasters? I bet your firm spent a fortune on toaster maintenance Cambs!
Clacton-ammer
Sultan of Swing
Has liked: 342 likes
Total likes: 362 likes

Post by Clacton-ammer »

It's probably more to do with the fact that they have to get it checked and signed up on a register - legislation etc. Your firm have probably stopped personal radios etc being used as well? For the same reason I mentioned I would suggest.
Philosophical Dan
KUMB's campest cyclist
Location: 10 PRINT "Philosophical Dan is Skill! "; 20 GOTO 10

Post by Philosophical Dan »

Just as the c*nts who tore down a lovely old factory building at the bottom of my garden to build an unattractive 2-bed detached house are near to completion, the c*nts next door decide to put in a loft conversion. Scaffolding everywhere, a skip parked outside my house (not theirs), incomprehensible tradesmen dropping **** all over my garden (including large metal hand tools), and Radio D*ckhead being broadcast at deafening volume.

C*NTS.
El Diablo

Post by El Diablo »

Bernie Bilic wrote:Hiccups! Ive got them now, and cant bloody get rid. Ive tried drinking a pint of water from the wrong side of the glass, holding my breath, scaring myself, not sure what else to do :|
sorry this is a bit late now or I hope it is for your sake, but I have heard a guaranteed cure for the hiccups is “Digital Rectal Manipulation” or if you don’t fancy a finger up your **** try and name 7 bald men none of whom none are Yul Brynner.

I have not had the opportunity to try either of these myself but Stephen Fry said they work so I am sure they will.
George>>>>>Sam

Post by George>>>>>Sam »

Cambs. People who steal all the milk to make porridge and whatever should be shot. Use your own milk.
Cambs Iron

Post by Cambs Iron »

George>>>>>Sam wrote:Cambs. People who steal all the milk to make porridge and whatever should be shot. Use your own milk.
Shot :lol: 180ml a day i use and i didn't even use it today as the selfish b*stards didn't bring it any milk for me to use. I had crumpets but i stole the toaster the other day for my home so i couldn't even have those!!

One day i will bring in a whopping 4 pinter and write in big letters communal milk.
Last edited by Cambs Iron on Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cambs Iron

Post by Cambs Iron »

sendô wrote:Toasters? I bet your firm spent a fortune on toaster maintenance Cambs!
Toasters save jobs!!
hammerdivone

Post by hammerdivone »

George>>>>>Sam wrote:Cambs. People who steal all the milk to make porridge and whatever should be shot. Use your own milk.
Cambs Iron wrote:Shot lol: 180ml a day i use and i didn't even use it today as the selfish b*stards didn't bring it any milk for me to use.
Yes shot. I hate the bastards who do this because they couldn't be ****ing bothered to buy their own and then say "I only use a little" when in fact it is nearly 2 pints per week

Stealing is stealing, however you want to dress it up
Dover KUMB fan
Total likes: 42 likes

Post by Dover KUMB fan »

I'm with HD1 there. Especially when you go to make a brew & there is no cow juice due to some Herbert 'only borrowing a little'. Use of the term 'borrowing' in this case is also bloody annoying, They aint going to vomit it back into the bottle when they have finished with it are they?
Annoys the arse off me! :evil:
squatski
Massive virgin

Post by squatski »

****ing flies and stupid creatues that invite their selvs into my room at night just because i have the window open and the ligths on, hot nights, and stupid brainless flying ****ers that i always kill if they go near me
dodgy dave
Has liked: 113 likes
Total likes: 38 likes

Post by dodgy dave »

squatski wrote:****ing flies and stupid creatues that invite their selvs into my room at night just because i have the window open and the ligths on, hot nights, and stupid brainless flying ****ers that i always kill if they go near me
It's going to get worse soon. Flying Ant Day is coming!!
Clacton-ammer
Sultan of Swing
Has liked: 342 likes
Total likes: 362 likes

Post by Clacton-ammer »

dodgy dave wrote: It's going to get worse soon. Flying Ant Day is coming!!
Looked in my diary, my desk calendar etc, and I do not see a day marked out for Flying ants?? Firstly, what day will it be and can you let me know about what time please?
rare as rockinghorse shat
Has liked: 3 likes
Total likes: 77 likes

Post by rare as rockinghorse shat »

Meant to be today.
dodgy dave
Has liked: 113 likes
Total likes: 38 likes

Post by dodgy dave »

rare as rockinghorse shat wrote:Meant to be today.

But you can never be sure until it happens. It's a bit like Tit Monday
rare as rockinghorse shat
Has liked: 3 likes
Total likes: 77 likes

Post by rare as rockinghorse shat »

Coldsores

I suffer the c*nts bad.

Just recovering from the most aggressive ones I've ever had. taken days to clear up. Still have a scab in the corner of my mouth, which means I haven't been able to do anything orally with the missus. No intimacy, kissing anything for nearly 3 weeks.

Lunchtime today, felt another lump developing in the middle of my bottom lip.
Managed to get ice and cold sore cream on it fairly early and taken the doses of l-lysine but it seems like it's developing. Hope it stops and the swelling subsides and manages to go away.

Proper getting me down.
warp
Location: I am everything about this site which is wrong... i don't give a toss about WHUFC.

Post by warp »

might have said that already, but people chewing with their mouths open drives me nuts, why would they do that ffs?
it is disgusting and a blatant form of disrespect for everyone around you.
squatski
Massive virgin

Post by squatski »

warp wrote:might have said that already, but people chewing with their mouths open drives me nuts, why would they do that ffs?
it is disgusting and a blatant form of disrespect for everyone around you.
I have a big problem with people who yawn without covering their mouth, annoys the f*** out of me.