Little things that irritate you

Anything goes in The Snug, General Discussion's rebellious little brother. An off-topic den of iniquity where any subject not covered elsewhere may be discussed. Well, anything except golf, Star Wars and Arsenal.

Moderators: Gnome, last.caress, Wilko1304, Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks

sendô
Location: rubbing my eyes in disbelief - we've won a European trophy!
Has liked: 2424 likes
Total likes: 2633 likes

Re: Little things that irritate you

Post by sendô »

Rihanna. When is she going to f*** off? All her songs sound the same and she's not even that fit. I mean I'd lend her one if she begged of course but she'd have to promise not to sing or request that I make her feel like she's the only girl in the world.

Eoghan McDermott. Most annoying Irish accent ever, completely ruins XFM in the evenings for me.
sendô

Post by sendô »

Oh and the only certain way to stop cats ****ting in your garden is to get a cat.
Matt of iron

Post by Matt of iron »

Idiot drivers on the M25.
hammerdivone

Post by hammerdivone »

sendô wrote:Oh and the only certain way to stop cats ****ting in your garden is to get a cat.
or a dog
Hampshire Hammer
Has liked: 2429 likes
Total likes: 77 likes

Post by Hampshire Hammer »

sendô wrote:Oh and the only certain way to stop cats ****ting in your garden is to get a cat.
Doesn't work, ours used to let other cats **** in our garden and then go and **** in the neighbours garden themselves
hammerdivone wrote: or a dog
Unless the dog lives in the garden, as soon as they are indoors the ****ing cats seem to swarm over.

Why does every cat owner seem to have at least two? There are far too many of them in this country, they should be classified as vermin.
Hampshire Hammer

The thing that is irritating me at the moment is going for a gentle game of badminton and giving my hamstring a tweak stretching for a shot. Done the usual with bag of frozen peas then had a soak in the bath, still hurts so I suspect that is me out of the gym for the next week or so :cry:

EDIT: f*** it, I've just remembered I was playing golf tomorrow evening - not now I suspect
hammerdivone

Post by hammerdivone »

^^^^^^^ Badminton

*sniggers* :lol:
Slacking student
Has liked: 6 likes
Total likes: 5 likes

Post by Slacking student »

I've had a mishap with my hamstring tonight thanks to 5aside. Got in and its side so went to put some deep heat on it. Accidentally scratched my balls with the same hand I applied the cream. Dear god now my balls are on fire. Little bit irritating right now
jimmy dean

Post by jimmy dean »

People saying things like " Wahooooo i now have a week OF work,time to relax " OFF OFF OFF you Morons :evil:
shammy

Post by shammy »

Hampshire Hammer wrote:The thing that is irritating me at the moment is going for a gentle game of badminton and giving my hamstring a tweak stretching for a shot. Done the usual with bag of frozen peas then had a soak in the bath, still hurts so I suspect that is me out of the gym for the next week or so :

EDIT: **** it, I've just remembered I was playing golf tomorrow evening - not now I suspect

Shuttlecock and golf!....And they said Middle class, middle England was on the decline! :wink:
Philosophical Dan
KUMB's campest cyclist
Location: 10 PRINT "Philosophical Dan is Skill! "; 20 GOTO 10

Post by Philosophical Dan »

Pulled a muscle in my back yesterday morning whilst running. Did the same muscle last year - right in the middle of my back, just to the left of my spine, where there's loads of nerves, and near to my heart. Reckon that's at least a week out of the gym, and several nights' sleep ruined.

I hate getting injuries.
sendô

Post by sendô »

Tweaked my left ankle playing football at the weekend. Really annoying, not a major injury but I constantly find myself absent mindedly stretching it while I'm sitting at my desk which I know isn't doing it any good.
rare as rockinghorse shat
Has liked: 3 likes

Post by rare as rockinghorse shat »

Unfunny people from the North West of England and/or Ireland, absolutely everywhere on TV and/or Radio.

No likey?

Then f*ck off and die slowly, you insignificant inbred c*nt.
shammy

Post by shammy »

Its funny how accents are portrayed by BBC....Irish and scousers are lovable rogues....Cockneys are bone head racists
White Goodman
Making excuses in A&E
Has liked: 254 likes
Total likes: 276 likes

Post by White Goodman »

rare as rockinghorse shat wrote:Unfunny people from the North West of England and/or Ireland, absolutely everywhere on TV and/or Radio.

No likey?

Then f*ck off and die slowly, you insignificant inbred c*nt.
Specifically Northern Ireland, the accent is much worse than the Southerners (apologies to our NI Hammers)

Colin Murray's vowel mangling, Liverpool love ins are too much for me to take.

Plus, Patrick Kielty. I can't even begin to go into how much of a cock I think this man is.
Hampshire Hammer

shammy wrote:
Shuttlecock and golf!....And they said Middle class, middle England was on the decline! :wink:
hammerdivone wrote: ^^^^^^^ Badminton

*sniggers*

I should add, cute women in short skirts bobbing around a badminton court works for me.
White Goodman
Making excuses in A&E
Has liked: 254 likes
Total likes: 276 likes

Post by White Goodman »

jimmy dean wrote:People saying things like " Wahooooo i now have a week OF work,time to relax " OFF OFF OFF you Morons :evil:
"Only two more sleeps and then 10 days on holiday , yay me!!"

c****.
Hammers Dad
Has liked: 1 like
Total likes: 49 likes

Post by Hammers Dad »

Hampshire Hammer wrote:The thing that is irritating me at the moment is going for a gentle game of badminton and giving my hamstring a tweak stretching for a shot.
sendô wrote:Tweaked my left ankle playing football at the weekend.
Philosophical Dan wrote:Pulled a muscle in my back yesterday morning whilst running.
Slacking student wrote:I've had a mishap with my hamstring tonight thanks to 5aside.
All this fitness stuff is bad for your health.
Since I gave up playing soldiers, I have been injury free. No hamstring problems, no tweaked ankles, no muscle spasm...nothing.
You'll stay fitter being a lazy c**t like me :lol:
rare as rockinghorse shat
Has liked: 3 likes

Post by rare as rockinghorse shat »

Can someone please explain to me why I get furiously angry at other people's cheery, fluffy views on the world?

The more 'cheery' they appear, the more I consider them to be blinkered, naive and middle of the road.

I feel like I just want to grab them by the neck and say 'look, this is how the world really is, you c*nt'.

Is a character flaw for me, or is it them?
Hammer Laffers
Has liked: 8 likes
Total likes: 17 likes

Post by Hammer Laffers »

rare as rockinghorse shat wrote:Can someone please explain to me why I get furiously angry at other people's cheery, fluffy views on the world?

The more 'cheery' they appear, the more I consider them to be blinkered, naive and middle of the road.

I feel like I just want to grab them by the neck and say 'look, this is how the world really is, you c*nt'.

Is a character flaw for me, or is it them?
I'm the same, I then feel the need to batter them into depression with me views.