Little things that irritate you

Anything goes in The Snug, General Discussion's rebellious little brother. An off-topic den of iniquity where any subject not covered elsewhere may be discussed. Well, anything except golf, Star Wars and Arsenal.

Moderators: Gnome, last.caress, Wilko1304, Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks

orbital
Has liked: 90 likes
Total likes: 107 likes

Re: Little things that irritate you

Post by orbital »

Peter Cech's stupid f*cking headwear, yes I know its for safety reasons, yes I know he had a bad injury, but he looks a C*nt.
Jabsco79
Has liked: 6 likes
Total likes: 21 likes

Post by Jabsco79 »

orbital wrote:Peter Cech's stupid f*cking headwear, yes I know its for safety reasons, yes I know he had a bad injury, but he looks a C*nt.
With the said look completed by those luminous green socks he wears...
White Goodman
Making excuses in A&E
Has liked: 254 likes
Total likes: 276 likes

Post by White Goodman »

He reminds me of the little **** from Words and Pictures when I was a kid.

Wordy

Clacton-ammer
Sultan of Swing
Has liked: 342 likes
Total likes: 362 likes

Post by Clacton-ammer »

I think?? I saw Cech in an interview and he was asked why he still wears it, is it due to H&S, his reply was no, but he is so used to it now he prefers to wear it than not.

But this could be bollax :|
White Goodman
Making excuses in A&E
Has liked: 254 likes
Total likes: 276 likes

Post by White Goodman »

I seem to remember at the time that they said it would take two years for the bone to get back to its previous strength.

Either way, he looks like a right tool in it.
BSB1

Post by BSB1 »

Cucking Funt companies that send you random emails even though you ticked the "Don't send me ****ing anything" box when buying online.

Just got one from Jurys Inn flogging Jubilee deals. The last time I booked with them was the Birmingham semi final over a year ago. Just cos you're desperate for business don't go ignoring my preference to not have your **** clog my inbox.
rare as rockinghorse shat
Has liked: 3 likes
Total likes: 77 likes

Post by rare as rockinghorse shat »

Rain.

Usually, I love a good shower. When you get to that wet stage when you think 'sod it' and just embrace/enjoy it... maybe one morning when the grass has been cut and you get a brief shower, making way for a sunny afternoon.
Or, a weekend morning, when you roll over in bed, rain and wind lashing at the window.

But now, the last couple of weeks, the next couple of weeks, it can go f*ck itself in the eye.

It's grey, lifeless, relentless, like something from The Matrix.
Clacton-ammer
Sultan of Swing

Post by Clacton-ammer »

BSB1 wrote:Cucking Funt companies that send you random emails even though you ticked the "Don't send me ****ing anything" box when buying online.

Just got one from Jurys Inn flogging Jubilee deals. The last time I booked with them was the Birmingham semi final over a year ago. Just cos you're desperate for business don't go ignoring my preference to not have your **** clog my inbox.
Like all of us I get 100's of spam e-mail, decided one week to unsubscribe to this ****, spent a few hours, all done happy days, inbox was great for approx 3 days, then I got double the amount of e-mails asking why I unsubscribed, how did you rate their website etc, and these keep going until you answer, so I don't bother anymore...

Send a virus back.

If you can write your own one, great.
Clacton-ammer
Sultan of Swing

Post by Clacton-ammer »

I sneezed on the screen once, does that count?

Wouldn't know where to start in sending a virus, just worked out where qwerty is on the keyboard.

Wipe your knob across the screen...
Clacton-ammer
Sultan of Swing

Post by Clacton-ammer »

Cream has worked, so that's a no no..
Iron Spine v2.0
Location: You don't wanna go and eat a snack like that! You'll end up with your teeth all grey,

Post by Iron Spine v2.0 »

'Swagger / Swag'.

Another term that has been diluted all out of proportion by f*cking idiots latching onto it like leeches and draining all the coolness from it.

It used to be about that air of arrogance you gave off by being particularly good at something, or that air of smugness given off to jealous onlookers. Now every two bob **** claims to have 'swagger' at the most stupidest of times.

"Yo Dave I be waitin for da bus, bitches be checkin ma swagger".

Absolute fuckboxes.
warp
Location: I am everything about this site which is wrong... i don't give a toss about WHUFC.

Post by warp »

good sandwiches spoilt by sweet marmalades or relishes :?
ageing hammer
Has liked: 484 likes
Total likes: 1475 likes

Post by ageing hammer »

The way all female actors pose having their picture at the academy awards they are on the red carpet with their back to the camera and then try to twist their head fully around. It looks bloody stupid why can't they just turn around and face the bloody camera, you never see a bloke doing it cos they would look like a wally.
Hammer Laffers
Has liked: 8 likes
Total likes: 17 likes

Post by Hammer Laffers »

ageing hammer wrote:The way all female actors pose having their picture at the academy awards they are on the red carpet with their back to the camera and then try to twist their head fully around. It looks bloody stupid why can't they just turn around and face the bloody camera, you never see a bloke doing it cos they would look like a wally.
This.

It also means you can't see their goods. Another reason it ****'s me off.
Hammers Dad
Has liked: 1 like
Total likes: 49 likes

Post by Hammers Dad »

ageing hammer wrote:The way all female actors pose having their picture at the academy awards they are on the red carpet with their back to the camera and then try to twist their head fully around. It looks bloody stupid why can't they just turn around and face the bloody camera, you never see a bloke doing it cos they would look like a wally.
It's supposed to be better for getting a flattering picture.
A full frontal pic (as it were) gives the full width of the celeb which may not be a god thing. The back to the phtographers pose gives the impression of a slimmer figure and draws the viewers eyes away from the spare tyre hanging out of their dress.
BSB1

Post by BSB1 »

Any awards ceremony f*** me off. "Ooh look at me getting paid millions to make a film/kick a ball/sing a song. Come and revel in my beauty and glory as I prance up and down a red carpet in clothes that I don't even own. Watch as I falsely give praise to all the people who helped me on the road to glory or watch as I smile politely when I don't win. Be thankful you have someone like me to make your dreary poor lives better. Don't get too close mind I might catch something."

Wnakers
sendô
Location: rubbing my eyes in disbelief - we've won a European trophy!
Has liked: 2424 likes
Total likes: 2636 likes

Post by sendô »

Instagram and the fact that every photo uploaded on facebook now has to be tinted or black and white or have had something done to it.

People going on about all the rain we're having and moaning about the hosepipe ban and simply failing to grasp how water finds its way into reservoirs.

Never ending successions of meetings, and having to type up pages of minutes.
Dover KUMB fan
Total likes: 42 likes

Post by Dover KUMB fan »

sendô wrote: People going on about all the rain we're having and moaning about the hosepipe ban and simply failing to grasp how water finds its way into reservoirs.
This. I work for a water company, so I am getting bored of hearing about it. You don't need a bloody hosepipe, because the rain is watering your garden for you! Also, you need 3 months of this 'inconveinient' weather to get water levels to a decent level & the ban lifted, so make your mind up what you want!!!
Headbanger