Little things in life that make you smile

Anything goes in The Snug, General Discussion's rebellious little brother. An off-topic den of iniquity where any subject not covered elsewhere may be discussed. Well, anything except golf, Star Wars and Arsenal.

Moderators: Gnome, last.caress, Wilko1304, Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks

Mega Ron
Has liked: 168 likes
Total likes: 171 likes

Re: Little things in life that make you smile

Post by Mega Ron »

Play-Doh. Whenever my little girl is playing with it hours later I'm still 'helping her' while she's moved onto other toys. I love the smell as well
10 Iron

Post by 10 Iron »

Got a call from events people yesterday. Would i be available for some stewarding work on Sat?.

Yes was my reply, seeing as we are playing mon night.

Event : MK v The Blunts

Task : Away Parking Control 8-)

May be my last role for them, i predict chaos at end of game.
the oldham stripper
Duke Nuke 'em
Location: for 25 years I've lived with fear. i sometimes wish I'd never met her

Post by the oldham stripper »

the bird who lives opposite getting her tits out whenever she knows i'm looking :lol:
brookingsboots

Post by brookingsboots »

the oldham stripper wrote:the bird who lives opposite getting her tits out whenever she knows i'm looking :lol:
pics or it didnt happen
Greatest Cockney Rip Off
Has liked: 335 likes
Total likes: 706 likes

Post by Greatest Cockney Rip Off »

the oldham stripper wrote:the bird who lives opposite getting her tits out whenever she knows i'm looking :lol:
That's me. I didn't tell you about my op. Sorry.
fjthegrey
Has liked: 14 likes
Total likes: 1169 likes

Post by fjthegrey »

When you make a totally wild, ill informed, sweeping presumption with no basis in anything tangible and it turns out to be a complete truth and you look like a genius.
Jabsco79
Has liked: 6 likes
Total likes: 21 likes

Post by Jabsco79 »

Finally receiving the tax refund you've been chasing HMRC for since January coupled with discovering I'm entitled to claim for lost interest on the amount as they have admitted liability for a seven-week delay in my receipt of said monies.

Driving home last night after a long week knowing that the missus was making home-made burgers and potato cut chips for dinner.
10 Iron

Post by 10 Iron »

The look on Terry's face when getting the red card :lol:
AnthraxDave
Has liked: 106 likes
Total likes: 151 likes

Post by AnthraxDave »

I'll add my few....

- When you play that perfect game of pool/snooker. Y'know the one, when every shot comes off and you look like a genius.
- In the pub when someone random puts one of your favourite songs on the Jukebox, and yet you thought it was only you who ever entered those numbers.
- The smell in the kitchen of Roast Beef, Yorkshire Pudding, Gravy, etc, as you are about to start dishing it all up.
- When a showoff cock in their sports car or chavmobile stalls at the lights, after revving their engine in a challenge to all and sundry for the previous 30 seconds.
- Delinquent kids who go arse over onto their faces, and then start crying, after not listening to their parents.
- Karma at work ** When you have someone by the balls (or female equivilent) who has tried to drop you in the **** in the past for their own personal ambitions of gain or survival, yet you now respond by leaving them wondering as to what you are going to do about their nailed on guilt. You can sense their fear every time you make eye contact or stand near them.

** For what it is worth, the one who tried to stitch me up over Facebook stuff I mentioned a few months back....Being disappointed that I only got a slap on the wrist for disagreeing with her feminist tirade in the office, she deleted a few important files that I was responsible for. Thankfully, my buddy in the IT department provided me with info/screenshots on which username deleted said files as they recovered them for me. So I decided to FWD those images to her in an e-mail containing no words. Whilst chuckling to myself.
RyanWHUFC
Total likes: 1 like

Post by RyanWHUFC »

My girlfriends underage sister getting drunk and somehow getting into clubs every week, then this week comes home in the morning with a split lip, lots of bruises all over her arm, and two cracked front teeth after going ass over head whilst pissed up. That will teach her. :lol:
Iron Spine v2.0
Location: You don't wanna go and eat a snack like that! You'll end up with your teeth all grey,

Post by Iron Spine v2.0 »

You could have invited Ched Evans over to complete her experience.
RyanWHUFC
Total likes: 1 like

Post by RyanWHUFC »

Iron Spine v2.0 wrote:You could have invited Ched Evans over to complete her experience.
You 'orrible b*stard! :wink:

No it seems she had a bad night and it's been a long time coming she's forever pissed and doing clumsy things, like I said I knew it wouldn't be long before she did do herself quite a painful injury.
Steelyhammer

Post by Steelyhammer »

Sorry if this has already been posted - :wink:

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Philosophical Dan
KUMB's campest cyclist
Location: 10 PRINT "Philosophical Dan is Skill! "; 20 GOTO 10

Post by Philosophical Dan »

My 2 y.o. daughter went to sleep at 3pm yesterday & got up at 10am this morning. She likes her sleep & no mistake.
Cambs Iron
Has liked: 3 likes
Total likes: 16 likes

Post by Cambs Iron »

Day off with my son yesterday, witnessed his first two steps and was building towers with me for the first time. He is 1yr old on the 21st this month, been an awesome year.
Iron Spine v2.0
Location: You don't wanna go and eat a snack like that! You'll end up with your teeth all grey,

Post by Iron Spine v2.0 »

Was watching Man V.S Food and the first advert on during the break was for Jacamo. :lol:
Philosophical Dan
KUMB's campest cyclist

An unplanned & boozy pub lunch with the wife, daughter, and my folks. Followed by a browse of some holiday options, a crafty bonk, a nice snooze then a few frames of snooker.
Ironsn3lions

Post by Ironsn3lions »

My Liverpool supporting brother in law admitting to me that my nephews (3&5) will now be Hammers with his blessing as he has now given up hope of them being scouse fans and had enough of them singning bubbles around the house while trying to get them onside !!!! Beautiful moment....
Philosophical Dan
KUMB's campest cyclist

Ironsn3lions wrote:My Liverpool supporting brother in law admitting to me that my nephews (3&5) will now be Hammers with his blessing as he has now given up hope of them being scouse fans and had enough of them singning bubbles around the house while trying to get them onside !!!! Beautiful moment....
2 minute silence at Anfield next match, then.
ageing hammer
Has liked: 486 likes
Total likes: 1492 likes

Post by ageing hammer »

Philosophical Dan wrote:An unplanned & boozy pub lunch with the wife, daughter, and my folks. Followed by a browse of some holiday options, a crafty bonk, a nice snooze then a few frames of snooker.

Did you use the rest :lol: