PSF: Southampton 2 West Ham Utd 2 (01/08/08)

An archive of match day threads originally posted in the General Discussion forum.

Moderator: Gnome

Re: Southampton v West Ham Utd: match thread

Postby Cambiasso on Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:08 pm

16min - Reid bamboozles Jake Thomson twice on the left wing before crossing superbly across goal. Bellamy just cannot connect.


:lol:
User avatar
Cambiasso
 
Posts: 2095
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:11 pm

Re: Southampton v West Ham Utd: match thread

Postby Memorial Ground on Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:09 pm

Well according to the OS, Kyel Reid 'bamboozled' Jake Thomson. We need a good bamboozler
User avatar
Memorial Ground
 
Posts: 5817
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2006 4:28 pm
Location: On the fence, confusing sh*t with risotto.

Re: Southampton v West Ham Utd: match thread

Postby DanielHammer on Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:10 pm

No Ashton/ hopefully his ill and these rumours of an injury are rubbish. The thing to look out for is the official site report and see wheather they are praising Carlton Cole non stop.

Can you imagine going into another season with Clueless Cole our starting striker-its a scary thought.

Good to see Behrami and Faubert playing togeather again, hopfully they will get some understanding of each others play as they have the potential to form a very impressive right hand side
DanielHammer
 
Posts: 1162
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:55 pm

Re: Southampton v West Ham Utd: match thread

Postby best tever on Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:11 pm

Memorial Ground wrote:Well according to the OS, Kyel Reid 'bamboozled' Jake Thomson. We need a good bamboozler

he certainly do , its our missing link ,with reid bamboozlering oppentents we are sure to reach the target of champios league football
User avatar
best tever
 
Posts: 1917
Joined: Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:29 pm
Location: best tever starting the songs in the BLM

Re: Southampton v West Ham Utd: match thread

Postby libero on Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:12 pm

2 weeks before the season starts and how many players do we have unavailable for this match? This really is not a good sign. Are we going to have Davenport, Cole and Reid starting in the first PL match of the season? And if not, why are they starting this match? What's going on here?
libero
 
Posts: 4268
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:42 pm

Re: Southampton v West Ham Utd: match thread

Postby best tever on Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:16 pm

libero wrote:2 weeks before the season starts and how many players do we have unavailable for this match? This really is not a good sign. Are we going to have Davenport, Cole and Reid starting in the first PL match of the season? And if not, why are they starting this match? What's going on here?

iwith you , im really worried about this , looks like our injury concerns will reocure for the third season in a row
when will it stop , 5years//?????,ten years//?????? ,100 years ?//????
my guess is as good as yours
User avatar
best tever
 
Posts: 1917
Joined: Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:29 pm
Location: best tever starting the songs in the BLM

Re: Southampton v West Ham Utd: match thread

Postby Gabers on Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:21 pm

Dean, Dyer etc expect to see them at Ipswich on Monday ....... I doubt Quashie will ever pull on the shirt again even in friendlies
User avatar
Gabers
 
Posts: 7748
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2003 12:23 pm
Location: Somewhere only we know...

Re: Southampton v West Ham Utd: match thread

Postby Cambiasso on Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:26 pm

Someone with the name of McGoldrick just scored. :think:

I think we're losing.

Looks like he's scored again.
Last edited by Cambiasso on Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Cambiasso
 
Posts: 2095
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:11 pm

Re: Southampton v West Ham Utd: match thread

Postby best tever on Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:27 pm

2-0 down
curbs outtttttt Headbanger
what the hell is going on
User avatar
best tever
 
Posts: 1917
Joined: Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:29 pm
Location: best tever starting the songs in the BLM

Re: Southampton v West Ham Utd: match thread

Postby torquayiron on Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:30 pm

2 - 0 but we are talking bout the mighty southampton!
torquayiron
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:28 pm

Re: Southampton v West Ham Utd: match thread

Postby I am Lawro on Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:32 pm

best tever wrote:2-0 down
curbs outtttttt Headbanger
what the hell is going on


It´s a pre-season friendly mate, do calm down :lol:
User avatar
I am Lawro
 
Posts: 1361
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:27 pm

Re: Southampton v West Ham Utd: match thread

Postby torquayiron on Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:36 pm

whats happening here davenport has scored 2 - 1
torquayiron
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:28 pm

Re: Southampton v West Ham Utd: match thread

Postby I am Lawro on Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:37 pm

2-1, Calum Davenport of all people.
User avatar
I am Lawro
 
Posts: 1361
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:27 pm

Re: Southampton v West Ham Utd: match thread

Postby DanielHammer on Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:38 pm

i know its pre season and theirfore i never worry about results but the worrying thing is our team is the strongest we can play really apart from the goalkeeper. How can we start a season,aiming to finish top 8 with crap like mullins,cole,reid,davenport and having replacements such as ethrington,bowyer,boa morte, plus kids that although are good playes are not ready for the premiership.

Look at someone like sunderland who have bought diouf,tanio,malbranque,chimbonda or aston villa who have bought sidwell, and fulham who have got babby and look like getting johnson aswell. These teams are getting stronger and will make it even harder to get that top 8 postion.

Let me stress i'm not saying this becasue we are losing, this was what i felt when i saw the team and will be what i feel even if we come back to win 3-2.
:x
DanielHammer
 
Posts: 1162
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:55 pm

Re: Southampton v West Ham Utd: match thread

Postby I'ron 4eva on Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:38 pm

sounds like a belter of a game, sounds like both reid n bellamy are playing very well :raver:
both to score in the 2nd half? :crest:
I'ron 4eva
 
Posts: 446
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2004 1:32 am

Re: Southampton v West Ham Utd: match thread

Postby best tever on Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:40 pm

I am Lawro wrote:
best tever wrote:2-0 down
curbs outtttttt Headbanger
what the hell is going on


It´s a pre-season friendly mate, do calm down :lol:

i was joking haha :D
2-1 anyway and we sould have scored another
half time
User avatar
best tever
 
Posts: 1917
Joined: Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:29 pm
Location: best tever starting the songs in the BLM

Re: Southampton v West Ham Utd: match thread

Postby martwhu on Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:45 pm

Kicked off at half time down by the bar according to my mate who is there

*next text WHU v The Filth
User avatar
martwhu
 
Posts: 1316
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2005 8:33 pm
Location: bml behind the goal

Re: Southampton v West Ham Utd: match thread

Postby torquayiron on Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:46 pm

is there any commentary available anywhere
torquayiron
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:28 pm

Re: Southampton v West Ham Utd: match thread

Postby cornish Jim on Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:46 pm

DanielHammer wrote:i know its pre season and theirfore i never worry about results but the worrying thing is our team is the strongest we can play really apart from the goalkeeper. How can we start a season,aiming to finish top 8 with crap like mullins,cole,reid,davenport and having replacements such as ethrington,bowyer,boa morte, plus kids that although are good playes are not ready for the premiership.

Look at someone like sunderland who have bought diouf,tanio,malbranque,chimbonda or aston villa who have bought sidwell, and fulham who have got babby and look like getting johnson aswell. These teams are getting stronger and will make it even harder to get that top 8 postion.

Let me stress i'm not saying this becasue we are losing, this was what i felt when i saw the team and will be what i feel even if we come back to win 3-2.
:x


Calm down fella ! Green, Noble and Ferdinand are on the bench, and Ashton will be back for monday. Ljungberg is still to come back, as is McCartney. Competition for places is light, admitedley, and the left side is a concern but otherwise there aint much wrong with the 1st team. And there is still a month to go in the transfer window.

Have faith..
User avatar
cornish Jim
 
Posts: 202
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:22 pm
Location: somewhere out west

Re: Southampton v West Ham Utd: match thread

Postby dean_whu on Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:47 pm

I am Lawro wrote:
best tever wrote:2-0 down
curbs outtttttt Headbanger
what the hell is going on


It´s a pre-season friendly mate, do calm down :lol:



hahahahhaahahahahahahahhahahaha......what a ****er
User avatar
dean_whu
 
Posts: 386
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2003 3:58 pm

PreviousNext

Return to KUMB Match Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest