Everton 2 West Ham Utd 2 (04/04/10)

Relive every moment of every first team game since the beginning of the 2005/06 season. Our archive of matchday threads originally posted in the General Discussion Forum.

Moderator: Gnome

West Ham Dave
Has liked: 4 likes
Total likes: 21 likes

Re: Everton vs West Ham Utd: match thread

Post by West Ham Dave »

Old Fat Tits wrote: Was Terry Brown sitting with David Gold?
Yes, next investor being lined up??
Marc the Hammer

Post by Marc the Hammer »

Anyone know where i can download full highlights of the game ?

Cheers if anyone can help me out.
smuts
Has liked: 1498 likes
Total likes: 1439 likes

Post by smuts »

stu1 wrote: Cole has never been our penalty taker yes he may have took one when we was 4-0 up earlier in the season, but both noble and diamanti are ahead of him in this respect. I dont see why he should be expected to insist on taking a penalty, how many penalties has he taken in a competitve game before 1 maybe.
You've basically answered my question.

I'm not digging out Cole by any means as he's been in the main superb for us over the last few years.....but for any PL striker not to want to have a free shot at goal from 12 yards is always a head scratcher in my book.
Zatopek

Post by Zatopek »

[quote="nickkarkie"][quote="Zatopek"]Yeah, he said something like that - I was actually looking at the big screen in the corner, the old eyes not being as good as they used to be![/quote]

your delayed reaction to the goal was hilarious :lol:, like laughing at a joke but not actually hearing it. classic moment :raver:[/quote]

Having just watched myself making a bit of a tit of myself on national TV - in my defence I'd like to point out that the view on the screen, that I was watching, was a second or two behind the actual match.

Anyway, I got metioned by the commentator so that makes me better than all of you, even I8CHAVS. :wink:
Muddy
Has liked: 12 likes
Total likes: 27 likes

Post by Muddy »

Zatopek wrote: Having just watched myself making a bit of a tit of myself on national TV - in my defence I'd like to point out that the view on the screen, that I was watching, was a second or two behind the actual match.

Anyway, I got metioned by the commentator so that makes me better than all of you, even I8CHAVS. :wink:
Was you the we're staying up geezer?
WoodgateHammer

Post by WoodgateHammer »

Zatopek wrote:Having just watched myself making a bit of a tit of myself on national TV - in my defence I'd like to point out that the view on the screen, that I was watching, was a second or two behind the actual match.

-
Funny as fk mate, I was watching the game live down here in Melborne Oz, woke the whle fkn house up when Ilan scored, but was also pissing myself watching your reaction afterwards...quality.
Zatopek

Post by Zatopek »

[quote="Muddy"][quote="Zatopek"]
Having just watched myself making a bit of a tit of myself on national TV - in my defence I'd like to point out that the view on the screen, that I was watching, was a second or two behind the actual match.

Anyway, I got metioned by the commentator so that makes me better than all of you, even I8CHAVS. :wink:[/quote]
Was you the we're staying up geezer?[/quote]

No, I was the 'looking depressed one minute - then realising we'd scored a second after everybody else' geezer.

To quote the commentry "He wasn't even looking!" :?
BoB_On
Has liked: 62 likes
Total likes: 18 likes

Post by BoB_On »

Zatopek wrote:
No, I was the 'looking depressed one minute - then realising we'd scored a second after everybody else' geezer.

To quote the commentry "He wasn't even looking!" :?
Somebody make an animated gif of it please
BondsOfOslo

Post by BondsOfOslo »

Zatopek :

You are a legend :thup:
Don't beleive things are true until you see in replay at TV :wink:
Claretandblueyank
Total likes: 1 like

Post by Claretandblueyank »

Ha, that was you. To be fair, don't blame you for dropping your head a bit. Thought we were down and out.
17 years of hurt
Has liked: 1 like
Total likes: 4 likes

Post by 17 years of hurt »

Old Fat Tits wrote:First of all can I say this is the first time I've been online since saturday, its Nantwich Jazz festival weekend and my bellie's full of beer and my head's full of music.

I did however take a break from the musical extravaganza and pop over to Goodison Park with No.2 son and a mate of ours and his missus.

Fanfuckintastic away day in the traditional Hammers stylee. Sang til we were hoarse and clapped and banged the seats until,in my case,I split my thumb,and in son and mates case,the old bill stopped them.
You sound like the bunch i jumped in the cab with from the arkles to lime street.

If so, thanks again :thup:
Hillsboro_Hammers

Post by Hillsboro_Hammers »

Billydinho wrote:Anyone got a link to the full sky coverage? I'm trying to be vain...
I've just converted an MKV file to DVD of the full game (SKY HD rip) so if ya wanna PM me with your address I'll post ya one.
Just watched it but only saw me & my bro's arms thanx to that huge bloke in front (who did the Guinness farts from hell).
The clapping starts 'properly' at 49 mins and just never stops. :raver:
And plenty of long/pan shots of us all ... looking good. :thup:

Any others want one, same applies (or get Mods to PM me - not sure how it works on here).

Palms have healed and voice is back - hope it's the same at UP tomorrow.

COYI :crest: