PSF: Peterborough Utd 1 West Ham Utd 2 (14/07/10)

Relive every moment of every first team game since the beginning of the 2005/06 season. Our archive of matchday threads originally posted in the General Discussion Forum.

Moderator: Gnome

upton girlie
Purveyor Of Half-Time Confectionery
Location: "Reality is an illusion created by a lack of alcohol."
Has liked: 7 likes
Total likes: 64 likes

Re: Peterborough United vs. West Ham United

Post by upton girlie »

rare as rockinghorse shat wrote:I mean, I don't know if it rained or not (I wasn't even there). I just said it to make U. Girlie sound daft :lol: :wink:
****er.
10 Iron

Post by 10 Iron »

rare as rockinghorse shat wrote:I mean, I don't know if it rained or not (I wasn't even there). I just said it to make U. Girlie sound daft :lol: :wink:
Me thinks UG is an elegant, elequoent (wish there was a spellchecker on here))and an articulate fine lady myself :wink:

Right, got to find how to say that in DerHunzspeak, won't do me any good as i am an easily led sort of guy, when it comes to the
chat up, my lips star to quiver, legs go weak, and will probably get my Derhunzspeak wrong and get flattened by some grossubersize, hunzdamsel Of to get a botlle of that low flying liquid stuff for Romford, think he deserves it for seeting up tour and at a quality price, Got meself a budget, which i fully expect to be F*** :ed up by Sat Night. Guten Tag Herr RARS shmitt
GeorgeParris'Pet

Post by GeorgeParris'Pet »

the pink palermo wrote: No , I watched the same game but chose to take a charitable view on most of our chaps perfromances - promised myself I would look for the positives this season : I specifically made the point that Grant needed to decide quickly on his first choice back 5 - the decision making between the keeper and defenders needs to be far clearer as to who does what .
Charitable? Very very charitable. I suppose you could have said he had no chance with the one he conceded. Or that his shot stopping was fine. Assured? That's fabrication in my eyes. Though in his defence, the full backs could have done better in preventing the high number of crosses that arrived in the box for him to deal with (or not deal with). On most other night Mackail-Smith (sp) would have scored.

Cole took his goal well, and Hitz looked a lot fitter than anyone else on the park. Da Costa didn't cover himself in glory. Some of the kids looked promising and I'd like to see Spence playing in the centre of defence.

In the end, a decent work out, more competitive than many pre-season friendlies, and no real conclusions should be made from it.
Hayden
Has liked: 24 likes
Total likes: 65 likes

Post by Hayden »

I heard they showed the goals on SSN, anyone know if any footage of them is online?
Lez

Post by Lez »

avram we've got an avram , we've got an avram we've got an agram grant ...Oi

Proper laugh last night, must remeber to have a pre match zambucca more often this season coming..... altogether now...

avram we've got an avram , we've got an avram, we've got an agram grant ...Oi

:raver:
w6hammer
Has liked: 86 likes
Total likes: 80 likes

Post by w6hammer »

Lez wrote:avram we've got an avram , we've got an avram we've got an agram grant ...Oi

Proper laugh last night, must remeber to have a pre match zambucca more often this season coming..... altogether now...

to what tune??
stuarttampin

Post by stuarttampin »

can any1 tell me where the photos i saw this morning of the peterborough game that were on here have gone ?

cant find them anywhere and i wanted to show my dad the photo of the mexican behind mr gold
(Dazza)

Post by (Dazza) »

stuarttampin wrote:can any1 tell me where the photos i saw this morning of the peterborough game that were on here have gone ?

cant find them anywhere and i wanted to show my dad the photo of the mexican behind mr gold
http://www.kumb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=124001" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Ely Hammer

Post by Ely Hammer »

And didn't Edgar score the winner - how did he play?[/quote]

He played well. Took a little while to find the pace of the game but once he did he looked very lively. Scored a great goal and was dangerous in and around the box. I also thought Stanislas played well on the right, a lot of clever passes. Wanted the ball and looked good when he got it.
cockney hammer
Resident badge expert
Has liked: 1 like
Total likes: 143 likes

Post by cockney hammer »

anyone got the hilights shown on sky??
LeonRivers
Has liked: 1034 likes
Total likes: 394 likes

Post by LeonRivers »

Lez wrote:avram we've got an avram , we've got an avram we've got an agram grant ...Oi

w6hammer wrote:to what tune??
I believe it might be Hava Nagila

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Rocketron
Has liked: 6 likes
Total likes: 52 likes

Post by Rocketron »

rare as rockinghorse shat wrote:He's still carrying weight, but he definitely looks in better shape than he did towards the latter end of last season.
Seeing him come on against Liverpool, looking the way he did, genuinely shocked me... and that doesn't really happen much.

Re: Diamanti flying back to Italy:

Anyone know if he was up the front of the plane or sitting by the wing...?
:lol: :lol: :lol:
hawkins_hammer
Has liked: 25 likes
Total likes: 134 likes

Post by hawkins_hammer »

Dunno if this has been posted elsewhere but Tyson is an absolute jester charging players 30 quid a photo :lol:

http://www.djmick.co.uk/sport/football/ ... -friendly/
Lez

Post by Lez »

hava nagila is the song i believe. Yes i know it could deemed a spuds song :lol: but we thought it was apt at the time for our new hammer meister...
avram we've got an avram we've got an avram, we've got an avram grant ...Oi

:raver: :crest:
HammerMan2004
Has liked: 508 likes
Total likes: 1302 likes

Post by HammerMan2004 »

Highlights up on WHUTV

http://www.whufc.com/page/Home" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;