FAC3: West Ham Utd 2 Barnsley 0 (08/01/11)

Relive every moment of every first team game since the beginning of the 2005/06 season. Our archive of matchday threads originally posted in the General Discussion Forum.

Moderator: Gnome

speculator
Location: I started out with nothing and I'm proud to say I've got most of it left.

Re: West Ham United v Barnsley: FA Cup Match Thread

Post by speculator »

Bet the female lino felt a tad uncomfortable at points too, espescially during the choruses of 'The Lino likes it up the arse'.[/quote]
That was hilarious, (probably as i had a few) poor bird got no end of abuse :lol:[/quote]

Yeh, great.
Muddy
Has liked: 12 likes
Total likes: 27 likes

Post by Muddy »

Ah cheer up your miserable git! :wink:
Pop Robson
Has liked: 34 likes
Total likes: 15 likes

Post by Pop Robson »

the pink palermo wrote: And the crowd was no bigger than 25,000 .
Very close PP must be the choc bars

http://www.whufc.com/articles/20110108/ ... 84_2261998" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Harlow Hammer
Has liked: 2 likes
Total likes: 81 likes

Post by Harlow Hammer »

I managed to catch the ball in the 2nd half.

Sitting in the front row of the Chicken Run and LBM skies a clearance right up in the air.

Thought about heading it then though better as it would probably hit me on the head, knock me out and make we look a right twat.

Opted to catch it, which I did, true Rugby style before throwing it back to a chrous o England No1 from the Chicken Run.

Thought I'd see my self on Match of the Day but must have missed it in the 10 seconds of highlights we had!

First time in 20 years of going over there I have ever had the ball come anywhere near me. Bloke next to me got a elbow in the face, nothing like competing for a headed clearance!!!
mankytoes

Post by mankytoes »

Harlow Hammer wrote:I managed to catch the ball in the 2nd half.

Sitting in the front row of the Chicken Run and LBM skies a clearance right up in the air.

Thought about heading it then though better as it would probably hit me on the head, knock me out and make we look a right twat.

Opted to catch it, which I did, true Rugby style before throwing it back to a chrous o England No1 from the Chicken Run.

Thought I'd see my self on Match of the Day but must have missed it in the 10 seconds of highlights we had!

First time in 20 years of going over there I have ever had the ball come anywhere near me. Bloke next to me got a elbow in the face, nothing like competing for a headed clearance!!!
Ha I saw that, was well held, I gave a shout of Howzat, but that was over in the Bobby Moore.