Portsmouth 0 West Ham United 1 (14/01/12)

Relive every moment of every first team game since the beginning of the 2005/06 season. Our archive of matchday threads originally posted in the General Discussion Forum.

Moderator: Gnome

boleyn77

Re: Portsmouth vs West Ham United: match thread

Post by boleyn77 »

Hammers_Irons wrote:
So you were enjoying the product we were served in last couple of years coupled with the results (humiliating defeats) and finishing bottom of the table??? Headbanger
Well said Hammers_Irons
boleyn77

Post by boleyn77 »

bristolhammerfc wrote:

You need to interpret my post better. I have been stood in empty grounds and spent more money on west ham over the years than I can count. This was way before the Sky hyped consumer fan that is now in the majority and helped price me out of going. Loyalty is a two way thing. Years ago you could speak to the players and get your point of view across. Now they are all mercenaries whose only concern is how quick they can get back to playing Fifa 12 or picking up birds off Hollyoaks.

So please don't lecture me about loyalty. If you think the hardcore fans want promotion at the cost of this tripe, then you must have supported us with your hands over your ears. Ask those that are paying every week, if they appreciate getting their email telling us how great it was, loaded with ads to spend, when they have just paid out to watch paint dry.

The only things that get the owners attention is the bottom line. If you think they do what's best for the supporter then you are deluded. Do you think they were rewarding your loyalty when appointing Sam, doing it for you the loyal supporter?

They were looking at their bank balance and the Olympic Stadium. Supporters didn't come into the equation because they know that most will act like sheep and keep shelling out.

So next time you pay 50 quid for a ticket, remember why you are paying for it and ask yourself if they deserve it. One thing I can guarantee you won't get it back regardless of how crap the game is.

So jog on yourself mate and have a look at the real world where football clubs are just retail outlets with guaranteed customers. Have a look in the skip at the back of the Boleyn, you will find tradition and loyalty under a box from Taiwan that used to hold the new West Ham yo-yo now selling for a tenner
I take it you are looking forward to Saturday then?

If West Ham don't win shall i join you in the queue for a refund - or if its a crap game do you think i'll get some of my S/T money back.

If we win on Sat and go top of the league i'll be celebrating by buying one of those West Ham yo-yo's for a tenner - shall i get you one?

Assuming i can get past the Forest fans who might be looking for a refund at the ticket office

Why don't you send a criteria list for fans refunds to the Football League - i'm sure they will take you up on it!

They can have a good laugh at your pathetic rambling like i've had.

Up the Hammers
bristolhammerfc
Has liked: 197 likes
Total likes: 609 likes

Post by bristolhammerfc »

Boleyn 77

If you have an issue with me take it up via PM. If you want to add something of value to the debate then post it

Slagging me off on here shows you up for a lack of intelligence as does buying your yo-yo. Then again they say little things please little minds
Romford
Big X

Post by Romford »

Boys....lets be decent to each other please.

B77...for someone with only 20 posts, you really need to learn a few things about respect.

Thank You
boleyn77

Post by boleyn77 »

Ok - i won't buy two yo-yo's then.

I always thought West Ham fans had a great sense of humour win or lose.

During the 4 decades i've followed the club i've seen it countless times.

As Mr Romford says i've only got 20 posts after joining this forum a few weeks ago - i'll hold back from offering to buy long term posters any West Ham gifts until i've posted more.

:D
Romford
Big X

Post by Romford »

boleyn77 wrote:Ok - i won't buy two yo-yo's then.

I always thought West Ham fans had a great sense of humour win or lose.

During the 4 decades i've followed the club i've seen it countless times.

As Mr Romford says i've only got 20 posts after joining this forum a few weeks ago - i'll hold back from offering to buy long term posters any West Ham gifts until i've posted more.
I've got plenty of humour...but i lack patience after so many people join this site and act Johnny Big Bow Locks. I've seen it countless times and 99% are spanners.

And your 4 decades don't empress me im afraid fella...what does is people who give me the respect i deserve for moderating on here for over a decade.

Thank You
boleyn77

Post by boleyn77 »

:thdn:
Romford
Big X

Post by Romford »

boleyn77 wrote:I just sent you a PM which was clearly a waste of time.

You need to lighten up.

I wish i had time to sit on a computer and read what spanners are posting.

I work too hard to do that
Thanks for your advice...

Please tell me more on how i can improve my life, help my time management skills and how i should support my club.

What a guy :thup:
Romford
Big X

Post by Romford »

boleyn77 wrote::thdn:
Changing yours posts now too ??

I suggest you change your attitude instead fella..

Cheers