Peterborough Utd V West Ham Utd: MATCH POSTPONED (11/02/12)

Relive every moment of every first team game since the beginning of the 2005/06 season. Our archive of matchday threads originally posted in the General Discussion Forum.

Moderator: Gnome

missionary

Re: Peterborough Utd V West Ham Utd: MATCH POSTPONED

Post by missionary »

Game has been rescheduled for Tuesday 27th March
Bobby Orangeboom

Post by Bobby Orangeboom »

dapablo wrote:
Don't you worry I don't let the locals get away with it either, most of my aquaintances are of the more liberal minded variety though.
Oh right you're in Cornwall, gotcha, now i see more clearer.. :thup:
Hammer Smith

Post by Hammer Smith »

http://www.theposh.com/page/NewsDetail/ ... 70,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
hammer_lad

Post by hammer_lad »

Bobby Orangeboom wrote:
Oh right you're in Cornwall, gotcha, now i see more clearer..
They never live on a council estate in inner london these people :wink:
dapablo
Sourpuss, grumpy face

Post by dapablo »

hammer_lad wrote:They never live on a council estate in inner london these people
I was raised on europes largest council estate though ;)
Hampshire Hammer
Has liked: 2429 likes
Total likes: 77 likes

Post by Hampshire Hammer »

dapablo wrote:
I was raised on europes largest council estate though
Plymouth then? TBF Plymouth is a different class of $%^&hole not sure the locals would class it as Cornwall though, nobody wants Plymouth :wink:
dapablo
Sourpuss, grumpy face

Post by dapablo »

Hampshire Hammer wrote:Plymouth then? TBF Plymouth is a different class of $%^&hole not sure the locals would class it as Cornwall though, nobody wants Plymouth :wink:
go back a page for my life story, it's all bobs fault he kept asking
Pop Robson
Has liked: 34 likes
Total likes: 15 likes

Post by Pop Robson »

Wembley1966 wrote:Rearranged for Tuesday 27 March 2012, kick-off 7.45pm
That'll do for me, leave work a bit early and drive up.
TommyHammer
Has liked: 98 likes
Total likes: 571 likes

Post by TommyHammer »

It's been moved to the 27th March.
If it had been a week later, I would have gone.
Time to get my refund.
Lez

Post by Lez »

I can assure you it did happen. Also, I'm very surprised he said we were exemplary! Although it was on the whole a very good mix of Rangers, Liverpool, Man Utd, Peterborough and West ham fans there was quite a big fight between two West Ham boys with glasses being smashed, etc.
Thats utter bollox. Dont start crap like that, its unfounded and no where near true. I was amongst the people sorting out a minor dissagreement all of whom were fron peterborough, which is where we live.
Cambs Iron
Has liked: 1 like
Total likes: 14 likes

Post by Cambs Iron »

TommyHammer wrote:It's been moved to the 27th March.
If it had been a week later, I would have gone.
Time to get my refund.
Is it a terrace ticket mate? If so i will buy it off you....

I have three tickets but need to get a forth for a mate.
Goldsmith

Post by Goldsmith »

Lez wrote:Thats utter bollox. Dont start crap like that, its unfounded and no where near true. I was amongst the people sorting out a minor dissagreement all of whom were fron peterborough, which is where we live.
I was outside when this 'disagreement' occured so am only repeating what I was told by those who were inside. But as you were actually involved i'll concede that you are in a better position to comment. However, I stand by what i said regarding the chanting... I dont understand why you think I would try to tarnish the image of our own supporters by just making stuff up
Lez

Post by Lez »

Goldsmith i can only enlighten the whole of KUMB that, that edl chanting didn't happen in there. Simon (co-owner) has an asian girlfriend and steph behind the ramp is half asian . So if he said we were examplery (even with the minor disagreement) then i believe him to be factualy spot on. You may recall that he was the big fella pink shirt and dark hair, serving pints to all n sundry. Taking all that into account , im 99% certain he'd have said otherwise about any edl rant!!
roblo
Has liked: 152 likes
Total likes: 121 likes

Post by roblo »

Any ideas what will happen with returned tickets being resold?
Goldsmith

Post by Goldsmith »

Lez wrote:Goldsmith i can only enlighten the whole of KUMB that, that edl chanting didn't happen in there. Simon (co-owner) has an asian girlfriend and steph behind the ramp is half asian . So if he said we were examplery (even with the minor disagreement) then i believe him to be factualy spot on. You may recall that he was the big fella pink shirt and dark hair, serving pints to all n sundry. Taking all that into account , im 99% certain he'd have said otherwise about any edl rant!!
One of them went over to the bar-staff as he left and apologised for the racist chanting as did I on their behalf when I left. Anyway, i can't be bothered to argue about this anymore and im sure you cant either.

roll on the 27th :thup:
Lez

Post by Lez »

Lez wrote:Goldsmith i can only enlighten the whole of KUMB that, that edl chanting didn't happen in there. Simon (co-owner) has an asian girlfriend and steph behind the ramp is half asian . So if he said we were examplery (even with the minor disagreement) then i believe him to be factualy spot on. You may recall that he was the big fella pink shirt and dark hair, serving pints to all n sundry. Taking all that into account , im 99% certain he'd have said otherwise about any edl rant!!
One of them went over to the bar-staff as he left and apologised for the racist chanting as did I on their behalf when I left. Anyway, i can't be bothered to argue about this anymore and im sure you cant either.

roll on the 27th

roll on the 27th indeed It is the night before my boys 18th. I'm Gonna learn a few new songs for then !!!
:shock:
Longneck'd Iron

Post by Longneck'd Iron »

S*** myself for a moment, thought the replay clashed with a concert I'm going to, but it's on the Wed's, game on :lol:
Lez

Post by Lez »

aving add time to reflect on the alleged edl and fight carry on i thought i'd phone ian at the lounge. He heard nothing and afirmed that the major ruck was nothing more than a minor exchange of words. No glasses were smashed and all the teams fans were in good voice and behaved. Imo record straight. Finished. See you all on the revised date!
upton girlie
Purveyor Of Half-Time Confectionery
Location: "Reality is an illusion created by a lack of alcohol."
Has liked: 7 likes
Total likes: 65 likes

Post by upton girlie »

Lez wrote:As for upton girlie (yes you missus) it was nice to meet you. After jon finaly got to the pub , 4pm on saturday, i was glad i didnt go back to the queensgate ha ha
T'was good to see you too. As for us lot at the hotel...It was a long night/morning as you were probably told by Jon :lol:
Some vague memories, outrageous photos and a very decent AWOL barman helped the night giggle on. Think we only paid for one pint after every five pints that were pulled - can't complain really.Image
Unable to make the rearranged match - boo. See you and your lad on the boat for deffo. Don't forget that the boat trip is in fancy dress...
Lincolnhammer92

Post by Lincolnhammer92 »

Hope I can pick up two tickets for this one, can make it this time!