Leeds Utd 1 West Ham Utd 1 (17/03/12)

Relive every moment of every first team game since the beginning of the 2005/06 season. Our archive of matchday threads originally posted in the General Discussion Forum.

Moderator: Gnome

DustyHammer
Total likes: 12 likes

Re: Leeds United v West Ham United: Match Thread

Post by DustyHammer »

rossmundo wrote:For those who went yesterday, how did captain notso fantastic play????
a mate of mine got me some tickets amongst the Leeds fans and the only time they suspected I was a Hammer was the two occasions I vented my anger at Nolan.

Have to admit, I dunno if its been mentioned but credit where its due, the Leeds fans hardly stopped singing the entire game. Drowned out our fans pretty well.

It was also quite interesting just how many different songs they had, Think I counted about 12 different ones over the course of the game. Certainly beats us at home unfortunately
smuts
Has liked: 1499 likes
Total likes: 1440 likes

Post by smuts »

Romford Iron wrote:Dirty f###ing Leeds

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hp ... 7648_n.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Michael Brown....what a tossflap of the highest order that bloke is.
Denbighammer
Has liked: 697 likes
Total likes: 431 likes

Post by Denbighammer »

rossmundo wrote:For those who went yesterday, how did captain notso fantastic play????
Theres a thread for ****ing off our captain somewhere else.
We_are_BML
Has liked: 4 likes
Total likes: 24 likes

Post by We_are_BML »

Good turnout by our lot Saturday. The steward at the end made my day.

Does anyone know of a decent Leed's forum like to read the others team point of view after a game but can't find a decent Leed's forum?
poplargeezer
Has liked: 23 likes
Total likes: 10 likes

Post by poplargeezer »

Belated contribution on the match but the best bit for me was the 30 minutes being locked in afterwards - it even inspired a blog piece about how much West Ham is part of your own brand

http://conversation.cipr.co.uk/posts/an ... rand-story
Corney Beal

Post by Corney Beal »

Does anyone know of a decent Leed's forum like to read the others team point of view after a game but can't find a decent Leed's forum?[/quote]

Check out the LUFC pages on their local rag website; http://www.thisisleeds.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Unbelievably deluded northern monkeys. Reading some of the comments after all the related game stories. West Ham were dirty, should have won easily etc... They were watching a totally different game to me.
Romford
Big X

Post by Romford »

Look at the replies by the Yorkie muppets to Eddie Grays report.

We should build a wall around Yorkshire (all 3 of them) and not let these people mix with the rest of the country.

THE most deluded fans in the country...
hammer2192

Post by hammer2192 »

Could be a vital point by the end of the season, surely both Reading and Soton will drop some points.
Corney Beal

Post by Corney Beal »

Romford wrote:Look at the replies by the Yorkie muppets to Eddie Grays report.

We should build a wall around Yorkshire (all 3 of them) and not let these people mix with the rest of the country.

THE most deluded fans in the country...

The reactions to the Eddie Gray piece were the ones that sent me over the edge too Romford. He's quite a decent bloke as his article shows when saying, 'fair result etc, WHU edged the second half .....'. A view shared by two separate LUFC fans I know, seemingly some of the few genuine ones as opposed to most of the idiotic blinkered morons posting on that site.
You've only got to look at the picture section there and on our sites to see which side was more physical. Good job we stood up in the battle and didn't cave in like we've done so many times before.