POSF1: Cardiff City 0 West Ham Utd 2 (03/05/12)

Relive every moment of every first team game since the beginning of the 2005/06 season. Our archive of matchday threads originally posted in the General Discussion Forum.

Moderator: Gnome

Adie64
Has liked: 466 likes

Re: Re:

Post by Adie64 »

Up the Junction wrote: " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I'm going to miss Greeno if he goes at the end of the Season. Don't think he'll have the same rapport with any other fans.
Englands No Five. :lol:
roblo
Has liked: 151 likes
Total likes: 118 likes

Re: Cardiff City v West Ham Utd: (play off) match thread

Post by roblo »

Great day out, so glad we went even with the faffing with collecting tickets. When we were waiting for friends to arrive with tickets the official coaches rolled in just seconds before kick off, overheard someone say it too 1hr 45 to get from J33. If true that's horrendous.

Also, what was the deal with selling booze in the concourse?! Surely if you send people off to miles out the city to collect tickets, to prevent trouble, selling them a ton of lager counteracts this? All a bit weird. Great day & night but don't think I'd go there again if they continue the lunacy with ticket collections.

Now off to download the game to watch tomorrow before Monday's huge match
Welsh Iron

Post by Welsh Iron »

Now this thread is winding down, here are a couple of pics I took with my phone of our away support, from the main stand:

Greatest Cockney Rip Off
Has liked: 337 likes
Total likes: 724 likes

Post by Greatest Cockney Rip Off »

Had a few good mates who were Cardiff through and through. Good blokes who'd back you up no matter what. Went to a few away games with them years ago and believe me, they could have it. Found myself fighting for my life on numerous occasions at various northern dumps.
Stayed with them during the two play-off finals a few years ago. I ain't got a problem with them, I hope we beat them but you won't get any sheep shagging jokes from me. Its old hat.
claret parrot
Location: caught between the devil and the deep fried camembert.
Has liked: 10 likes
Total likes: 2 likes

Post by claret parrot »

Paddy O'Hammer wrote:BBC Stats - just goes to show what i know (and saw) I thought we were Barcalonian with our threesome passing. We lashed them out of it by 2! Lovin their shots off target and our crosses Cardiff - West Ham
0 Goals 2
0 1st Half Goals 2
2 Shots on Target 6
8 Shots off Target 3
1 Blocked Shots 4
5 Corners 9
13 Fouls 16
2 Offsides 6
0 Yellow Cards 4
0 Red Cards 0
70.3 Passing Success 69.7
13 Tackles 14
76.9 Tackles Success 71.4
48.9 Possession 51.1
38.6 Territorial Advantage 61.4
394 Total Passes 396
18 Total Crosses 33
197 Lost Balls 198
47 Recoveries 50
50.6 1st Half Poss. 49.4
49.1 2nd Half Poss. 50.9
0 Glued to Post 1
Sorry for bumping this but i don't know which made me laugh louder - the last statistic or the picture caption that inspired it. The wit on this forum is probably the thing I love most about it :thup: