COC3: West Ham Utd 3-2 Cardiff City (24/09/13)

Relive every moment of every first team game since the beginning of the 2005/06 season. Our archive of matchday threads originally posted in the General Discussion Forum.

Moderator: Gnome

Lincolnhammer92

Re: West Ham Utd v Cardiff City (Capital One Cup): match thread

Post by Lincolnhammer92 »

Nesticles wrote:" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

13min highlights
Those commentators haven't got a ****ing clue who any of our players are. They reckon Morrison is Maiga, Maiga is Jarvis and Jarvis is also Maiga :lol:
one mcavennie

Post by one mcavennie »

West Ham Tom wrote:Well worth the trip from Aberdeen. decided to get the overnight megabus there and back and was worth it! great value and entertainment. Ravel was fantastic and liked the look of Chambers. Maiga I thought did quite well. he seems better when the ball is played to him facing the goal and he has space or time to make run or pass. With his back to goal as a target man he has no awareness and lacks the strength to hold the ball up. Anyway can't wait for the next trip. COYI!!

Wow all the way from Aberdeen! Good on yer mate
West Ham Tom

Post by West Ham Tom »

Thanks. I love coming down. I am English and only support West Ham and England so watching any scottish football is out of the question so it is always worth the trip although is less than it used to be due to having a 2 year old who costs a fortune!
Romford
Big X

Post by Romford »

West Ham Tom wrote:Thanks. I love coming down. I am English and only support West Ham and England so watching any scottish football is out of the question so it is always worth the trip although is less than it used to be due to having a 2 year old who costs a fortune!

:thup: Respect mate
saludo de carlitos

Post by saludo de carlitos »

Sorry if already posted, highlights

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
HammerMan2004
Has liked: 500 likes
Total likes: 1275 likes

Post by HammerMan2004 »

saludo de carlitos wrote:Sorry if already posted, highlights

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
That's crazy.

Maiga was Morrison
Morrison was Maiga
Jarvis was Maiga
Taylor was Collison
Vaz Te was Maiga
The Rebirth
It's all about the confidence

Post by The Rebirth »

Bobby Orangeboom wrote:I thought they were game for a laugh and couldn't work out why a couple who got chucked out got so wound up.

Seems like they got a slap beforehand.

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewt ... 2&t=123858" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Walking round to the East Stand from Tudor Road there were 3 Cardiff fans in the alley. One had blood coming out of his mouth and was about 20 (maybe younger) his two mates then kicked off and if I'm honest it was the biggest amount of Old Bill I've ever seen deal with 3 people.

There were no West Ham fans there who were involved it seemed. The kid with the bloody mush just wanted to go the game... well thats all he kept saying.
mushy
Has liked: 640 likes
Total likes: 844 likes

Re: WEST HAM UNITED v Cardiff City - Capital One Cup 3rd Round

Post by mushy »

The Gibbins wrote:I have seen that guy with the Celtic top plenty of times over the years...always ****ing trolleyed :lol:
Used to sit watching the game on the top of that wall outside the ground between the East and the BML stands. Once managed to get up there on crutches with a broken leg.