West Ham Utd 0-1 Crystal Palace (19/04/14)

Relive every moment of every first team game since the beginning of the 2005/06 season. Our archive of matchday threads originally posted in the General Discussion Forum.

Moderator: Gnome

woodywoody
Has liked: 3 likes
Total likes: 62 likes

Re: West Ham Utd v Crystal Palace: match thread

Post by woodywoody »

Ive had a quick read of pages and I wonder if some watch the match by reading teletext regarding stats . from what I remember we played well from 35 minutes to half time and then in parts 2nd half probably 10 out of 45. I just believe Sam tells the team not to run at teams through the middle.

Do we have a subutteo coach doing drills all week -
no inter passing through middle near opposition end going forward.
No shots outside the box
How many good free kicks over season
No running off the striker
Or is all laid down by the coach.

Nolan has been a good servant to the club but is looked on too much as our saviour.
joe Cole May as well go as will never play regualy as rubbish on wing which has ruined his career at chelski.

I thought Sam was a better football man than I am seeing and have argued his corner in past seasons but now see why others before could not stomach his football
this match was no different than most this year, One dimentional and being Sussed out all too often.
just a few pointers from threads I have read
umweb
Has liked: 13 likes
Total likes: 6 likes

Post by umweb »

irving boleyn wrote:It has come to this... just seeing the season out hoping for a U turn from the purchasing dept in the Summer.

Not caring about being turned over at home by Palace! Who'd have thought it..
saddest part is that we've probably spent more than palace this year and will probably finish behind them...
fester
Eats sh*t
Has liked: 30 likes
Total likes: 68 likes

Post by fester »

Has anyone noticed there is no new match thread?

Does anyone really give a feck?

I've never been so disillusioned. I keep making excuses to myself for leaning towards the stick camp, but none of them have anything to do with why I support West Ham. am assuming by the lack of interest (passion) that many feel the same.

On a side note does anyone else have fake versions of Java trying to open on Kumb only and scripts trying to run? Have complained to the Gaffer by e-mail, but no response - even he couldn't give 2 shits at the moment. This doesn't happen on any other website.
Wilko1304
Location: "Once you start complicating things the end result is less inflatables"
Has liked: 1514 likes
Total likes: 3174 likes

Post by Wilko1304 »

fester wrote: On a side note does anyone else have fake versions of Java trying to open on Kumb only and scripts trying to run? Have complained to the Gaffer by e-mail, but no response - even he couldn't give 2 shits at the moment. This doesn't happen on any other website.
Forums been down tonight, imagine he's one of many trying to get certain things fixed so might be either being done, has been fixed or noted as a concern. At a guess anyway.