West Ham Utd 2-0 Tottenham Hotspur (03/05/14)

Relive every moment of every first team game since the beginning of the 2005/06 season. Our archive of matchday threads originally posted in the General Discussion Forum.

Moderator: Gnome

Hayden
Has liked: 24 likes
Total likes: 65 likes

Re: West Ham v Tottenham Match thread

Post by Hayden »

Yeeeeah I know it's a bit sad considering they were just three wins... But I'd love to have all three Spurs victories downloaded from this year. Should have done it at the time!!
Gator_Hammer
Location: It is not guilty that man who eat the pie but one that gives it.

Post by Gator_Hammer »

Rasp wrote:Squids will be banned next season as anti-Semitic.
There will be lots of ink spilled over that.
Adie64
Has liked: 463 likes

Post by Adie64 »

Hayden wrote:Yeeeeah I know it's a bit sad considering they were just three wins... But I'd love to have all three Spurs victories downloaded from this year. Should have done it at the time!!
Yep I know it is a little sad but I get so much pleasure from beating the Squids, to do it in 3x in 1 Season & fully deserved each time I would happily buy a DVD with all three matches on them!
Think the club maybe missing a Good little profit here, unlike them!
I know Season ticket holders got the 2 matches but how about doing all 3 for all of us to purchase! :scarfer:
hessa
Has liked: 68 likes
Total likes: 11 likes

Post by hessa »

Adie64 wrote:
Yep I know it is a little sad but I get so much pleasure from beating the Squids, to do it in 3x in 1 Season & fully deserved each time I would happily buy a DVD with all three matches on them!
Think the club maybe missing a Good little profit here, unlike them!
I know Season ticket holders got the 2 matches but how about doing all 3 for all of us to purchase! :scarfer:
This season ticket holder didn't. As far as I recall the DVD was only the 0-3 league win and you could only collect it from a West Ham store, though not the stadium store on a matchday. So not much use to many of us I would doubt. I would be surprised if they gave away more than 1000 copies. Thought it was a fairly hollow gesture to be honest, if you are going to have a season ticket holder benefit then give it to everyone, not only those who live close enough to claim it.

But I digress, yeah, got to love watching those games again, and again!
hammer2192

Post by hammer2192 »

Some of the Spurs podcasts are now uploaded on iTunes, love a little listen to the Fighting Cock after beating Spurs :D
Wembley1966
Has liked: 6 likes
Total likes: 124 likes

Post by Wembley1966 »

Estuary wrote:Spoke at length to Stuart Downing on Tuesday, of the free kick he said " they turned in the first one that Andy took, so I took the second and hit it at the guys who turned in the first one.
orbital
Has liked: 90 likes
Total likes: 107 likes

Post by orbital »

hessa wrote:
This season ticket holder didn't. As far as I recall the DVD was only the 0-3 league win and you could only collect it from a West Ham store, though not the stadium store on a matchday.
Pretty sure I saw them available outside at one of the matches, didn't bother to pick mine up though, I don't own a DVD player these days!!
WestHamIFC

Post by WestHamIFC »

Estuary wrote:Spoke at length to Stuart Downing on Tuesday, of the free kick he said " they turned in the first one that Andy took, so I took the second and hit it at the guys who turned in the first one.
Adebayor:

"When I saw the ball coming, I don't know what happened. For me, it was like something was going to kill me." :lol:

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football ... ice-Muamba

Great interview by Fabrice Muamba, top read. Certainly doesn't pull any punches..
hammer
Strangely fascinated with Bonehead's arse.

Post by hammer »