LC3: Chesterfield 2 West Ham United 1 (24/10/06) LC2

Relive every moment of every first team game since the beginning of the 2005/06 season. Our archive of matchday threads originally posted in the General Discussion Forum.

Moderator: Gnome

MK HAMMER
Location: Believe in me, cos I dont believe in anything and I wanna be someone to believe, to believe in.
Total likes: 1 like

Post by MK HAMMER »

Bobby Orangeboom wrote:I just sacked someone & made her cry !!

I will now have to apologise...

****ing Idiot !!!

Coincidental ????

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hahhhaahaha! Likewise mate, well nearly!

Just had my engineers in for a bollocking for under perfoming and taking the piss :lol:
Bobby Orangeboom

Post by Bobby Orangeboom »

MK HAMMER wrote:

Hahhhaahaha! Likewise mate, well nearly!

Just had my engineers in for a bollocking for under perfoming and taking the piss :lol:
I've bottled the apology bit but i have to do it sooner or later ! :oops:

Maybe Flowers too ??? :lol:
MK HAMMER
Location: Believe in me, cos I dont believe in anything and I wanna be someone to believe, to believe in.

Post by MK HAMMER »

Bobby Orangeboom wrote: I've bottled the apology bit but i have to do it sooner or later ! :oops:

Maybe Flowers too ??? :lol:
I see a harassment case on the horizon :lol:
The Badger

Post by The Badger »

In all the years That I have supported West Ham United, whch is more than a whole lot of people on here put together, I have never seen such a clueless, ideasless, hapless and abject performance as that. We we an utter disgrace from start to finish and can you believe that at the end of the match some of our supporters who went actually appluaded us off the field at the end of the game.?
Bobby Orangeboom

MK HAMMER wrote: I see a harassment case on the horizon :lol:
Never in Thailand Brother !! :wink:
SAS

Post by SAS »

The Badger wrote:In all the years That I have supported West Ham United, whch is more than a whole lot of people on here put together, I have never seen such a clueless, ideasless, hapless and abject performance as that. We we an utter disgrace from start to finish and can you believe that at the end of the match some of our supporters who went actually appluaded us off the field at the end of the game.?
To be fair, I think they were showing the grace and sportsmanship of applauding the worthy winners.
MK HAMMER

Post by MK HAMMER »

Bobby Orangeboom wrote: Never in Thailand Brother !! :wink:
I bet your right too! She will probably spend her lifetime trying to repay you for letting you down eh?
Relocated Hammer
No.1
Location: Manchester. Where they speak funny, look funny, dress funny and call lunch 'Dinner' - Weird

Post by Relocated Hammer »

The Badger wrote:In all the years That I have supported West Ham United, whch is more than a whole lot of people on here put together, I have never seen such a clueless, ideasless, hapless and abject performance as that. We we an utter disgrace from start to finish and can you believe that at the end of the match some of our supporters who went actually appluaded us off the field at the end of the game.?
Badger, I was there and we were applauding the Chesterfield team and each other for bothering to make the journey rather than our own pathetic excuse for a 'team'
Bobby Orangeboom

MK HAMMER wrote: I bet your right too! She will probably spend her lifetime trying to repay you for letting you down eh?
I've actually got her beside me now waving one of those big leafs to cool me down... 8-) :lol: :lol:
PaulTheHammer

Post by PaulTheHammer »

A question for everyone.

It's been pointed out by a neutral today, that the only people to celebrate with Harewood at the goal, were black? Is that true?
Bobby Orangeboom

PaulTheHammer wrote:A question for everyone.

It's been pointed out by a neutral today, that the only people to celebrate with Harewood at the goal, were black? Is that true?
Reid, Zamora, NRC, Ferdinand, Gabbidon, Pants....

I wouldn't read a great deal into it though Paul if i'm honest !!
Alf Garnett's (Ex) Missus
Has liked: 247 likes
Total likes: 195 likes

Post by Alf Garnett's (Ex) Missus »

Bobby Orangeboom wrote: Reid, Zamora, NRC, Ferdinand, Gabbidon, Pants....

I wouldn't read a great deal into it though Paul if i'm honest !!
Especially as we had only 2 white players on at the start..........Green & Heather
carnage
Has liked: 84 likes
Total likes: 709 likes

Post by carnage »

Heather. :lol:

Played like Linda though.
BMLGirl
Has liked: 183 likes
Total likes: 67 likes

Post by BMLGirl »

PaulTheHammer wrote:A question for everyone.

Harewoods goal celebration was strange. Alot of posturing, playing the big I am etc. He just scored his first bloody goal of the season against a league 1 team - nothing to write home about as far as I'm concerned.

Too many big egos, too many players believing their own hype from last season and think they're better than they are. NRC has been awful this season, but let's not make him the scapegoat, there are other players just as guilty as him.

Let's face it, our players over-performed big time last year, they've now been found out. Most are not actually premiership quality and it's showing.
steveyrockstar
Has liked: 171 likes
Total likes: 782 likes

Post by steveyrockstar »

in all my years, I've never seen a premiership side as badly outclassed by lower league opposition as we were tonight. Way we're playing, this is the worst W Ham since just before we signed hartson and kitson, and at least we had Dicks then to um, give us balls...
Andy

Post by Andy »

has anyone read the BBC sport site this morning, with the following:

After the game, chairman Terry Brown reportedly went into the dressing room and told the team they had played "like a pub team" and that the £16,000 spent on an overnight stay before the game had been a waste of money.

£16000 on one night in a hotel? In Chesterfield? If this is true then a) it shouldnt have been leaked to the press as it shows what a shower of ***** the management of the team is even more, pampering this bunch of workshy ****wits to this degree and b) a lack of respect and perspective for the loads of true fans who went up there, losing a days pay in many cases and having to get there and back in a day and then having to watch that non performance (hands up who would have liked the chance to spend an average of £700 a head on a bed and breakfast?).

Someone posted on here last night that the team should have been made to go back to London on the train with the supporters and listen to what they had to say. I totally agree. I just hope that Pardew sits them all down this morning and plays a video of that match all the way through and points some fingers at the individual players, and then one at himself.
Andy

Post by Andy »

Club Chesterfield

Is someone taking the ****ing piss or what?

I just got this totall unsolicited email:

Thank you for visiting our website!

The details you have requested will arrive shortly.

THIS MONTH'S SPECIAL OFFER:
Captains Swivel Chair in Antique Red at just 299 GB Pounds
(In stock now - next working day delivery)
CLICK HERE TO ORDER

Club Chesterfield Ltd Tel. 0845 2600 525 or +44 161 928 3357
http://www.clubchesterfield.com
simon hammer
Has liked: 977 likes
Total likes: 745 likes

Post by simon hammer »

My Ratings:

Green 8 (MOTM...kept the score down)

Pantsil 5 (At least he's not injured any more)
Gabbidon 4 (Seems totally incapable of connecting foot/head with ball)
Ferdinand 6 (Best of a bad back four)
McCartney 5 (An average debut...can only get better)

Reid 3 (Needs another season to even reach League one standard)
Dailly 6 (Did well what he always does well...namely the basics)
Mullins 5 (Same as above...but Daily did it better)
Reo-Coker 2 (And one of those was for turning up...abysmall, shocking, needs dropping. Maybe a move to Arsenal would've been a good thing?)

Harewood 5 (For finding the net)
Zamora 4 (Runs a lot...but that's it)

Subs...

Konchesky 5 (Still doesn't look sharp enough)
Etherington 6 (Probably our only player capable of running with the ball. Shame he didn't, but starting to look more like the Etherington of last season)
Sheringham 5 (Did well)