West Ham United 1 Arsenal 0 (05/11/06)

Relive every moment of every first team game since the beginning of the 2005/06 season. Our archive of matchday threads originally posted in the General Discussion Forum.

Moderator: Gnome

pharaoh
Has liked: 3 likes
Total likes: 1 like

Post by pharaoh »

steveyrockstar wrote:OH FORGOT:

Did anyone else watching game in the pub get arsenal fans celebrating like crazy when Toure 'scored', only for them to realise by the 3rd replay that the ball HADN'T got in...

haha, classic - although i gotta be honest, even i felt a twinge of sympa...actually, nah :twisted:
Yes, was in a pub full of them, including a mate, they went mental. At first I thought it had hit the post at the back, but saw them celebrating so much I thought I was wrong. It was only when Green took the goal kick it sunk in that it wasn't a goal as the commentary was turned off for some reason. Then it all went deadly quiet apart from myself who let out a "yes". Then when the Hammers scored I went nuts, and had about 70 gooners staring at me looking sick, they didn't have the heart to say or do anything though... just thought to myself that "they can give it the big one when they score but can't take it"...mate moaning about the "foul" by Etherington on Phleghminy and the "penalty" for ages..had to explain football was a contact sport. Tell you something, they were really gutted, still this morning heard the Gooners talking about it,
Bobby Orangeboom

Post by Bobby Orangeboom »

It must be the air in N London..

This Mob are a bunch of absoluet c**** too !!

http://www.arsenal.vitalfootball.co.uk/ ... sp?a=36815
pharaoh
Has liked: 3 likes
Total likes: 1 like

Post by pharaoh »

At least one seems to have some decency..

"We were an absolute disgrace yesterday. How Wenger has the right to act like that I do not know. We went onto that pitch thinking that just by being there we will win, and we all know that west ham always want to beat us more than anyone else, and it showed. We were second to every ball, Henry was nowhere, and it could have been 3 or 4 had it not been for the Immense Toure yet again.

I was ashamed last night, and it made me sick that Wenger and the Fabregas have to be such bad losers...... Gallas showed heart and that defeat really got to him, but least he kept his mouth shut....

We all need to grow up, and start playing football again."