Newcastle United 2 West Ham United 2 (20/01/07)

Relive every moment of every first team game since the beginning of the 2005/06 season. Our archive of matchday threads originally posted in the General Discussion Forum.

Moderator: Gnome

whufcspoon

Post by whufcspoon »

Los Martillos wrote:Rennie was a total cock. Did you see when he wanted to book one of their players and couldn't find his cards - he had to get a spare set off the lino. He looked a good stone overweight and was clearly struggling to keep up with play. The reason he didn't spot Parker being off-side was cos he was day dreaming about his post-match pie and chips.
:lol: that wouldn't atually suprise me! :oops:
Hammer Laffers
Has liked: 8 likes
Total likes: 17 likes

Post by Hammer Laffers »

ShopSari wrote:poeder, roader - there certainly is some highly educated people on this mb. But then again your'e from Essex, enough said.
poeder,roeder - there certainly are some highly educated people on this message board, but then again you're from Essex.

:wink:
ShopSari

Post by ShopSari »

Hammer Laffers wrote: poeder,roeder - there certainly are some highly educated people on this message board, but then again you're from Essex.

:wink:
No son, I know its Roeder but some on this MB don't which is odd to say the least as not only is he a former manager, he's public enemy #1 (along with Reo Coker eh?) in the Essex heartlands!
Frosty

Post by Frosty »

ShopSari wrote: No son, I know its Roeder but some on this MB don't which is odd to say the least as not only is he a former manager, he's public enemy #1 (along with Reo Coker eh?) in the Essex heartlands!
You're begining to repeat yourself mate, have a sit down and think of something else, eh sonny!
Hammer Laffers
Has liked: 8 likes
Total likes: 17 likes

Post by Hammer Laffers »

Actually I'm from essex at at the moment publice enemy #1 is Jade Goody and Frank Lampard :wink:
ShopSari

Post by ShopSari »

[quote="Hammer Laffers"]Actually I'm from essex at at the moment publice enemy #1 is Jade Goody and Frank Lampard :wink:[/quote
publice enemy - fighte the powere 8-)
comeonyouirons
Location: On the march with Gold & Sullivan to the Olympic Stadium...

Post by comeonyouirons »

Anyone see the Newcastle fans throw the bottle after we scored the 'third' goal. No flaming rag and petrol this time though.

Coins were also thrown a couple of West Ham made a dash towards the Newcastle fans after getting hit with a coin. Old Bill stopped them.
BrownFatwa
Total likes: 23 likes

Post by BrownFatwa »

Well done all you 2000 who went. Was up for the weekend and lucky enough to go corporate. You sounded good to me.
bluebutterfly
Agony aunt
Has liked: 1 like

Post by bluebutterfly »

D&G wrote:2-2
:doff:
And the lottery numbers for next saturday are???