Aston Villa 1 West Ham United 0 (03/02/07)

Relive every moment of every first team game since the beginning of the 2005/06 season. Our archive of matchday threads originally posted in the General Discussion Forum.

Moderator: Gnome

steveyrockstar
Has liked: 171 likes
Total likes: 757 likes

Post by steveyrockstar »

hhammerhead wrote:carroll 5
spector 4
dailly 4.5
mccartney 5
upson n/a
davenport 5
reo coker 6.5
quashie 5.5
lbm 0
yossi 5
kepa 4
bobby 5.5
etherington 7
harewood 6
Are those the players' current valuations in pence?
vince147

Post by vince147 »

Hammer&Wings wrote: i'll have a tenner on Carrol
he'll have his weeks wages on himself!!!
hhammerhead

Post by hhammerhead »

steveyrockstar wrote: Are those the players' current valuations in pence?
IQ :)
irons4life
Yellow card - spam

Post by irons4life »

Hopefully against watford we should finally get 3points ! :oops:
Dwight1970
Has liked: 19 likes
Total likes: 44 likes

Post by Dwight1970 »

irons4life wrote:Hopefully against watford we should finally get 3points ! :oops:
I would not count on it, whatever the team we put out in the Cup they still beat us and we were lucky with a draw at their place so maybe they fancy their chances too.
Last edited by Dwight1970 on Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
irons4life
Yellow card - spam

Post by irons4life »

Dwight1970 wrote: I would not count on it, whatever the team we put out in the Cup they still beat us and we were lucky with a drawer at their place so maybe they fancy their chances too.
:cry: :cry: :cry:
w4hammer
Location: ..my heart says... West Ham.. my head says ...West Ham
Has liked: 1 like
Total likes: 3 likes

Post by w4hammer »

juts back home via the first train back from BNS to Euston

what can I say .... 4,000 used and abused hammers fans continue to sing spend their money and smile, but really guys, we are down...end of....

as for curbishley...exactly what does he stand for...his signings? LBM is possibly the most innocuous, pointless and biggest waste of space ever - what the fuk is he about?! ( actually he did one very good defensive header..!)...how anyone can say that carsie is better than mullins is beyond me....we could be playing til next sunday and wouldn't score with that bunch of ***s

****ing dreadfull dreadfull mess...
BrownFatwa
Total likes: 23 likes

Post by BrownFatwa »

w4hammer wrote:juts back home via the first train back from BNS to Euston

what can I say .... 4,000 used and abused hammers fans continue to sing spend their money and smile, but really guys, we are down...end of....

as for curbishley...exactly what does he stand for...his signings? LBM is possibly the most innocuous, pointless and biggest waste of space ever - what the fuk is he about?! ( actually he did one very good defensive header..!)...how anyone can say that carsie is better than mullins is beyond me....we could be playing til next sunday and wouldn't score with that bunch of ***s

****ing dreadfull dreadfull mess...
Now tell us the bad news mate.
Cardiff here we come.....
Has liked: 108 likes
Total likes: 126 likes

Post by Cardiff here we come..... »

Stevielad wrote: Apparently Carrol had to be calmed down by the ref in the first half!
If i was Spector i'll tell him to f**k off you irish mug.Mouthin off like a ****er to a team mate really f**king looks good doesnt it??

All f**king show to be honest by Carroll.Showing he's commanding his defenders & a presence in organizing the defence.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

If thats the only reason Carroll is in the team before Green cos he can give the players a bollocking is a very poor reason...

So depressing the lot of it................. :(
dornanhale

Post by dornanhale »

We should spend our money wisely...how about a new hospital?
Tel The Hammer
Chesney Hawkes

Post by Tel The Hammer »

I went today, what a load of ****ing ****.

We were totally outclassed, were clueless going forward and had nearly a whole team of players who played *****.

I've got stick for slating Reo-Cuntface on here lately for saying he's overrated and not very good, along with being a **** and today summed him up, ****ing useless. He was ****ing non-existant second half and very very quiet first. He needs to be dropped, I'd much rather see Noble given a go in his postion.

As for Boa Morte - Is he really pensioner in disguise?, ****ing useless.

Quashie wasn't much better - but much better than Mullins would've been.

Credit to Yossi for giving it a go, easily the player who deserves to wear the shirt most. Along with McCartney who isn't much good but really gave it his all today.

Upson's injury pretty much sums us up, a calamity.

I'm also pissed off at how much Davenport tries to read the play and near enough steps into midfield in anticipation - it lead to the goal.

As for the rest, they're all ****ing useless c****. :lol:

I'm gonna go Charlton away and that could be my last away game of the season if things carry on in this vain. I'll still go all the home games due to unfortunately having a season ticket.
------------------------------------------

I'm off to top my alcohol consumption up.

P.S - Like I've been saying for a good 2 weeks - We're ****ing ****ed and going down.
SL

Post by SL »

Well, that was another great day out !!!!

I pretty much agree with W4hammer.

I feel a bit sorry for Curbs in respect of the injuries to Anton, Gabbidon, Tevez, Neil and now Upson but then on the other hand I dont think he is doing himself any favours.

He has completely ignored the kepper than most fans think should be playing. He has replaced Konchesky with Mcartney who seems no better imo. He bought Boa Morte to replace Etherington but he seems worse, not better. He bought Quashie to replace Mullins but yet again he doesnt look to be an improvement.

He changies the front pairing game in game out so they probably dont know whether they are coming or going. Was Cole injured today?

As for tactics, I certainly cant work them out. Nobody seems to know what anybody else is doing, both with and without the ball. When we do have the ball, everyone just seems to wait for something to happen.

As for todays game, the only 2 players to come out with any credit were Davenport and NRC imo.
Tel The Hammer
Chesney Hawkes

Post by Tel The Hammer »

SL wrote:As for todays game, the only 2 players to come out with any credit and NRC imo.
NRC?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
SL

Post by SL »

Tel The Hammer wrote: NRC?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
One of the only ones willing to give it a go imo.
Tel The Hammer
Chesney Hawkes

Post by Tel The Hammer »

SL wrote: One of the only ones willing to give it a go imo.
Yossi done 100x more work than him, - check my post above for my feelings mate.
brownout
Has liked: 91 likes
Total likes: 174 likes

Post by brownout »

Just back.
Another poor performance other than last 10 minutes.
We have 25 mediocre players & a manager with no idea of who to pick, how to get them playing, or how west ham should play.
CVUrbs out.
Stratty

Post by Stratty »

Just back from the game,

Dailly is a complete waste of space, gives away needless freekicks time and time again and refuses to mark anyone tight enough, hence it leads to a through ball for carew to score.

Thought benni and NRC and harewood/etheringthon when they came on, were the only ones who seemed to be trying to change the game.

Consensus from everyone on the coach i was on is that we are down, and we aint good enough
SL

Post by SL »

Tel The Hammer wrote: Yossi done 100x more work than him, - check my post above for my feelings mate.
Ive seen your post and totally disagree abou Yossi. I love the little fella but thought he had one of his non-existent games today. He gave Spector no options whatsover.
Tel The Hammer
Chesney Hawkes

Post by Tel The Hammer »

SL wrote: Ive seen your post and totally disagree abou Yossi. I love the little fella but thought he had one of his non-existent games today. He gave Spector no options whatsover.
Well lets be honest mate, none of the useless c**** played well today, but Yossi just stood out to me as the one who looked most bothered about WHUFC.

All the rest didn't really looked arsed.
dornanhale

Post by dornanhale »

I suppose on a brighter note, we have only one game in the next three weeks. Surely we'll have Tevez, Ferdinand and Neill back by then minimum. Granted the damage is largely done, but that's the small plus I can muster