West Ham United 1 Chelsea 4 (18/04/07)

Relive every moment of every first team game since the beginning of the 2005/06 season. Our archive of matchday threads originally posted in the General Discussion Forum.

Moderator: Gnome

Bobby Orangeboom

West Ham United 1 Chelsea 4 (18/04/07)

Post by Bobby Orangeboom »

Hell yeah..

We've just had a loss against someone we shouldn't have done....

There's no better time to have a match thread against those Scumbags on wednesday night...

2-1 West Ham !! :wink:

COME ON YOU RIP ROARING, GOAL SCORING, IRONS ... :wink:
The Gibbins
Maggot infested twat
Total likes: 10 likes

Post by The Gibbins »

1-1

just because its west ham :lol:

fat frank will score as well, or j cole. Both just as bad :x
Hammer Laffers
Has liked: 8 likes
Total likes: 17 likes

Post by Hammer Laffers »

After saying that I would eat my own **** if we kept a clean sheet against Arsenal and then that happening, I am once again prepared to lay down my life for my club.

If we keep a clean sheet I will eat my own ****. 8-)

Oh and I think 2-0 chelsea :lol:
Johnny Byrne's Boots
Has liked: 1848 likes
Total likes: 2105 likes

Post by Johnny Byrne's Boots »

What we really need is for Blackburn to live up to their reputation and clog a few Kings Road Superstars back to the treatment table for a week :D
V-M
Has liked: 54 likes
Total likes: 59 likes

Post by V-M »

Hammer Laffers wrote:After saying that I would eat my own sh*t if we kept a clean sheet against Arsenal and then that happening, I am once again prepared to lay down my life for my club.

If we keep a clean sheet I will eat my own sh*t. 8-)

Oh and I think 2-0 chelsea :lol:
Maybe we lost today because you weren't prepared to eat your own sh*t if we won? :shock: I think we'll win. Would sir like those turds fried, baked or grilled? :lol:
Hammer Laffers
Total likes: 17 likes

Post by Hammer Laffers »

vmixture wrote: Maybe we lost today because you weren't prepared to eat your own sh*t if we won? :shock: I think we'll win. Would sir like those turds fried, baked or grilled? :lol:
Fried with extra grease please :D
Bobby Orangeboom

I'm more confident, as i was against Arsenal, against Chelsea, than i was today !! Why the **** is that ????
Het-Field
Location: Its great to be Irish, but its a miracle to be a Dub
Has liked: 25 likes
Total likes: 312 likes

Post by Het-Field »

With the exception of Davenport for Ferdinand, and Gabbidon for Collins, I would persevere with the same 11.

Id go for a 0-1 reverse
Bobby Orangeboom

Het-Field wrote:With the exception of Davenport for Ferdinand, and Gabbidon for Collins, I would persevere with the same 11.

Id go for a 0-1 reverse
No way in the world !!

The first one maybe, but the second one................ we need a the strength in the air..
Ben
Location: Overdue warning for being a twat on the rumours thread
Has liked: 22 likes
Total likes: 134 likes

Post by Ben »

THE GIBBINS wrote:1-1

just because its west ham :lol:

fat frank will score as well, or j cole. Both just as bad :x
of the two i would rather cole score if it had to be one of them.
if only to see his reaction,would be interesting!

i'd go:

---------Green

Neil - Ant - Collins - Konch

Yossi - Noble - NRC - LBM

------Tevez - Bobby
Bobby Orangeboom

Ben wrote: of the two i would rather cole score if it had to be one of them.
if only to see his reaction,would be interesting!

i'd go:

---------Green

Neil - Ant - Collins - Konch

Yossi - Noble - NRC - LBM

------Tevez - Bobby
Less of the " Konch " Brother !! :wink:
Ben
Location: Overdue warning for being a twat on the rumours thread
Has liked: 22 likes
Total likes: 134 likes

Post by Ben »

Bobby Orangeboom wrote: Less of the " Konch " Brother !! :wink:
:lol:

i knew this was coming, and im fully aware that i am a lone member in the "i like konch" club :D
Cambiasso
Has liked: 240 likes
Total likes: 37 likes

Post by Cambiasso »

Bobby Orangeboom wrote: No way in the world !!

The first one maybe, but the second one................ we need a the strength in the air..
Davenport is a clown and he's been nothing but **** for us when played. He's very shaky at best. The problem is that Ferdinand is a liability. Hard to say really. After what I've seen from Davenport so far, I think I rather stay with JarJar for now.
Bobby Orangeboom

Cambiasso wrote: Davenport is a clown and he's been nothing but sh*t for us when played. He's very shaky at best. The problem is that Ferdinand is a liability. Hard to say really. After what I've seen from Davenport so far, I think I rather stay with JarJar for now.
Praise the Lord.... Someone has a Brain amongst us !! :raver:

& it's no coincidence he's Argentinian !! :wink:
sammy*B

Post by sammy*B »

i'd much rather see davenport in for ferdinand, and LBM for ethers, than them stay in the side. also bowyer should go for yossi.
Bobby Orangeboom

sammy*B wrote:i'd much rather see davenport in for ferdinand, and LBM for ethers, than them stay in the side. also bowyer should go for yossi.
I'm with you, i think !!
Roaring Repka

Post by Roaring Repka »

As much as I don't rate Etherington, I really don't think Boa Morte is the answer as I have seen nothing from him since arriving to be honest.

I can understand shouts for Yossi to come into the side although I really think he has let us down this season (Fulham match aside) and we have been doing well enough without him.

I'd say maybe the same 11 with the only potential change being dropping Etherington and perhaps putting one of the strikers out wide and having Kepa start up front.
Bobby Orangeboom

Roaring Repka wrote:As much as I don't rate Etherington, I really don't think Boa Morte is the answer as I have seen nothing from him since arriving to be honest.

I can understand shouts for Yossi to come into the side although I really think he has let us down this season (Fulham match aside) and we have been doing well enough without him.

I'd say maybe the same 11 with the only potential change being dropping Etherington and perhaps putting one of the strikers out wide and having Kepa start up front.
Disagree with that, not saying that Yossi is great but..............
Roaring Repka

Post by Roaring Repka »

I have to admit that I haven't seen the game today unfortunately but whilst I feel Yossi has the ability to make the difference almost single-handedly when he is on song, I have only seen him do that once this season and it wasn't against a big team so I just don't feel he should be able to walk back into the team when he has under-performed and gone missing quite a lot.

Fair enough if Bowyer was poor today then maybe I'll find myself agreeing with you but after admiring Yossi so much last year, I can't help but feel a bit let down by him.

EDIT:
And I didn't mean to say that Bowyer was a better player than him by any means, I know that isn't the case. I just meant that in all the game Benayoun has played in 2007 we have won nothing and yet the 11 we have been fielding at the moment have won 3 of the last 4 and maybe deserve one more chance to prove they can do it again on Wednesday before ringing the changes again. I can't help but believe that even if it isn't everyone's ideal 11, having a settled starting line-up has been a fundamental factor in the recent mini revival.
FloridaHammer

Post by FloridaHammer »

Can I not focus my misery on today's game without contemplating the upcoming disaster?