LC3: West Ham Utd 1 Plymouth Argyle 0 (26/09/07)

Relive every moment of every first team game since the beginning of the 2005/06 season. Our archive of matchday threads originally posted in the General Discussion Forum.

Moderator: Gnome

Het-Field
Location: Its great to be Irish, but its a miracle to be a Dub
Has liked: 25 likes
Total likes: 312 likes

Post by Het-Field »

plymouthfan wrote: At least i support my local Club.. From Dublin i see i have been living in Dublin the last 18 yrs.. Tell my why you dont support your local side.. Because your a plastic u tw*t!
Iv been a massive Shelbourne fan since October 1994. That says a lot, as Shelbourne were not the team they were when the financial problems hit. They were very frustrating. Who is your local club ?
Andy

Post by Andy »

plymouthfan wrote: Your having a laugh you must have been pi55ed or at a different game we had one cleared off the line.. See you in the Championship soon, if thats all you can offer you don't deserve to be in the top flight.
well clearly thats not all we can offer is it? We beat Reading and Boro 3 nil in the last couple of weeks and won 7 out of 9 games at the end of the season to prove why we should still be in the Prem.

Dont come on here making ridiculous statements like that. We played ****, but last night was your cup final and you had one shot on target. You wouldnt have scored if the game had still been going on now. Your goalie was playing for penalties after 5 minutes of the second half as he and you all know that would have been your only chance of winning the match.

Your support was good however, well done for bringing so many up.
plymouthfan

Post by plymouthfan »

antony wrote: I hope to never have to read another post from a deluded, bitter and irritable away fan on here but we can't always get what we want :wink:

Maybe we could pick Barry Hayles instead?
Anthony what sort of Gay name is that.. Barry would be a far better option i agree.. Now go back to your prawn sandwhich tory boy.. :lol:
Fionn

Post by Fionn »

plymouthfan wrote: At least i support my local Club.. From Dublin i see i have been living in Dublin the last 18 yrs.. Tell my why you dont support your local side.. Because your a plastic u tw*t!
Am.... Hate to be pedantic but I notice you say you're from dublin also... :?
antony
Tory boy
Total likes: 3 likes

Post by antony »

plymouthfan wrote:
At least i support my local Club.. From Dublin i see i have been living in Dublin the last 18 yrs.. Tell my why you dont support your local side.. Because your a plastic u tw*t!
Now that is the most irrational argument i've ever heard! I don't know but i'd guess his reasons for living in Dublin and supporting West Ham mightn't be too dissimilar from yours for living in Dublin and supporting Plymouth. Strewth
antony
Tory boy

Post by antony »

plymouthfan wrote: Anthony what sort of Gay name is that.. Barry would be a far better option i agree.. Now go back to your prawn sandwhich tory boy.. :lol:
I dunno. It's not my name.
Whufc06
Has liked: 122 likes
Total likes: 373 likes

Post by Whufc06 »

What the f*** are you getting so abusive for?! We played utter utter ***** last night and were lucky to get a win. But we did which if anything says something about the gulf between the 2 teams dont you think?
SL

Post by SL »

plymouthfan wrote: Anthony what sort of Gay name is that.. Barry would be a far better option i agree.. Now go back to your prawn sandwhich tory boy.. :lol:
I assume this twat will be banned within the next 5 minutes?
Andy

Post by Andy »

can someone please ban this irratable twat? Calling people gay because of their name is hardly the kind of even semi intelligent posts we want on here is it?

jesus.
plymouthfan

Post by plymouthfan »

antony wrote: Now that is the most irrational argument i've ever heard! I don't know but i'd guess his reasons for living in Dublin and supporting West Ham mightn't be too dissimilar from yours for living in Dublin and supporting Plymouth. Strewth
I was born in Plymouth and travel to 20 games a year.. He is from Dublin (by the looks of it) and like so many over here support English clubs and he uses the word plastic.. I wear my argyle and England shirt everywhere over here and i am proud of where i come from. He shoud support his local club
antony
Tory boy

Post by antony »

plymouthfan wrote: I was born in Plymouth and travel to 20 games a year.. He is from Dublin (by the looks of it) and like so many over here support English clubs and he uses the word plastic.. I wear my argyle and England shirt everywhere over here and i am proud of where i come from. He shoud support his local club
And how in the f*** would you know that he doesn't? :?

The most worrying thing here is you say you have lived in Dublin for 18 years which means you can't even be excused by the 'He's only a 12 year old kid' excuse, which until reading that fact I assumed you were
plymouthfan

Post by plymouthfan »

antony wrote: And how in the f*ck would you know that he doesn't? :?

The most worrying thing here is you say you have lived in Dublin for 18 years which means you can't even be excused by the 'He's only a 12 year old kid' excuse, which until reading that fact I assumed you were
Because he is supporting you prat..
antony
Tory boy

Post by antony »

plymouthfan wrote:
Because he is supporting you prat..
But I assume you don't know him and hence don't know his background. He may have been born round the corner from the Boleyn and live in Dublin now a la you, or lived in East London for much of his life but now live in Dublin, or been born in Dublin but now reside in East London etc etc. What does it matter anyway? :?

Ta Ra
prophet:marginal
Has liked: 855 likes
Total likes: 2016 likes

Post by prophet:marginal »

Every fan in green I met yesterday was a decent sort, either in a "home pub" or on the way there and back.

Nobody gave it large on the way there and everyone shrugged about our luck on the way back. It was a poor game and I'm glad I never made such a long trip (getting back to South London was tedious enough!).

Three cheers to Plymouth Fan for proving the exception the rule. What a tart.
plymouthfan

Post by plymouthfan »

antony wrote: But I assume you don't know him and hence don't know his background. He may have been born round the corner from the Boleyn and live in Dublin now a la you, or lived in East London for much of his life but now live in Dublin, or been born in Dublin but now reside in East London etc etc. What does it matter anyway? :?

Ta Ra
Have a look at his picture and what is underneath it.. Quote"its great to be Irish even better to be a Dub" I deduce from this telling bit of information that he was Born in Ireland... My point is there is only one team to suport and that is your local team.. Now where do you live and were u also born near the Hammers area???? Dubs pi%% me off because they all support English sides then they slag of England when they play and the same players they call brilliant for there so called club are crap when they play for there country.. I always have this out with anyone i see supporting an English club like him..
Hammer Laffers
Has liked: 8 likes
Total likes: 17 likes

Post by Hammer Laffers »

:lol: I can't believe a fan of Plymouth can come on here and give it large :lol:
plymouthfan

Post by plymouthfan »

Hammer Laffers wrote::lol: I can't believe a fan of Plymouth can come on here and give it large :lol:
Give it Large is that some sort of London Lingo :wink:
Hammer Laffers
Has liked: 8 likes
Total likes: 17 likes

Post by Hammer Laffers »

plymouthfan wrote: Give it Large is that some sort of London Lingo :wink:
I believe it is.
dtp2

Post by dtp2 »

plymouthfan wrote:Good luck tonight lads,We will be bringing up 2-3 k and we will not be a push over. Hope its a good game and wish you all the very best of luck.. you may need it if you underestimate us.. :wink:
You came on here pleasant, get beat and start getting stroppy. Can you go away now please?

That is all.
plymouthfan

Post by plymouthfan »

dtp2 wrote: You came on here pleasant, get beat and start getting stroppy. Can you go away now please?

That is all.
No