West Ham Utd 1 Tottenham 1 (25/11/07)

Relive every moment of every first team game since the beginning of the 2005/06 season. Our archive of matchday threads originally posted in the General Discussion Forum.

Moderator: Gnome

westhamrobw

West Ham Utd 1 Tottenham 1 (25/11/07)

Post by westhamrobw »

i know there is just under two weeks to go, but i for one cannot wait.

We are playing much better away from home at the moment but I think we will raise our performance and get a 2-1 win.

With noble, mullins, ashton , bellamy back we will have a great chance

COYI
Sam West Ham
Has liked: 2 likes
Total likes: 2 likes

Post by Sam West Ham »

I'm still hurting from lat year's game, what made it worse was me fuckin bro in law was sat next to me a 100% glorified spud c*** he is ! :wink:

cant wait for revenge, only problem is he's in the spud end this year so wont be able to rub it in while his sat next to me the little fukker :x but be rest assured he'll cop it after the game one way or the other... i know where he lives and he'll feel the force of 30,000 hammers !! :lol:

on to the game.... i'l take a win at any costs, i just hope some of our crocked stars are back, there no derby are they.
Last edited by Sam West Ham on Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chalks
Sliding down his pole
Has liked: 690 likes
Total likes: 1606 likes

Post by chalks »

alas any bonus we have of players coming back from injury is negated by the fact we play in front of currently the worst home support in the League
Sam West Ham

Post by Sam West Ham »

chalks wrote:alas any bonus we have of players coming back from injury is negated by the fact we play in front of currently the worst home support in the League
what worse than the spuds ? no way !

it will be different v them anyway, the place will be rocking !
EastEndIRON
Has liked: 14 likes
Total likes: 49 likes

Post by EastEndIRON »

alas any bonus we have of players coming back from injury is negated by the fact we play in front of currently the worst home support in the League
Worse than WIGAN??? I doubt it!
Sam West Ham

Post by Sam West Ham »

add bolton to that list

and arsenal and chelsea are just as bad !
westhamrobw

Post by westhamrobw »

chalks wrote:alas any bonus we have of players coming back from injury is negated by the fact we play in front of currently the worst home support in the League
our home support is not the worst but the booing of cole is dreadful and at the start of the season whenever Bobby lost the ball the fans would all start singing for ashton to come, our players need more support like they get at the away games.

But i firmly believe our fans will be up for up for it and will be positive throughout and try and recreate the atmosphere of games gone by (eg ipswich semi final :P )
aphammer

Post by aphammer »

Our home support is very bad indeed. It was like a library during the last two home games. Yes, Bolton, Wigan and the like do not belong in the same league, but at the moment our home support is dire. Will we be up for it against Supds? we shall wait and see.
roblo
Has liked: 152 likes
Total likes: 121 likes

Post by roblo »

First day at my new job today overheard someone say "yeah we got West Ham in two week". I turned my head round about to shout IRONS then realised that it probably wouldn't be the best way to introduce myself to the office :D
fulhamfan

Post by fulhamfan »

Get your money on Bent getting a goal.
party iron

Post by party iron »

roblo wrote:First day at my new job today overheard someone say "yeah we got West Ham in two week". I turned my head round about to shout IRONS then realised that it probably wouldn't be the best way to introduce myself to the office :D
No not the best way, not on your first day.A more appropriate way would have been to ask if you could make the tea for every one, then when taking his cup away crap in it and return it to him.Then tell him you and him will not be talking unless totshit get relegated and west ham do the double for 3 consecutive years.
cockney hammer
Resident badge expert
Has liked: 1 like
Total likes: 143 likes

Post by cockney hammer »

i really am not looking forward to this i have a bad gut feeling they are going to beat us..
The Gibbins
Maggot infested twat
Total likes: 10 likes

Post by The Gibbins »

We are not worst the home support in the league with atmospjere etc...we are the worst home support as we boo players, **** them off and put our team under pressure when we dont score after 10 minutes. Whenever we lose the ball, moans go around, and we boo them off at half time. All these things are why we play so much better away from home.
D&G

Post by D&G »

1-1 and without a doubt Bent will score for the Spurs.
cambridge hammer
Has liked: 7 likes
Total likes: 38 likes

spurs thread

Post by cambridge hammer »

Change the record for fcuks sake.if you don't like it **** off to derby ,they got two drums.Pompey have a twat with a bugle or perhaps you'd prefer "goal celebration music. I'm ****ing sick of people moaning about the "atmosphere" and level of support at Upton park.
j-p

Re: West Ham United v T*tenham Hotspur: match thread

Post by j-p »

westhamrobw wrote:i know there is just under two weeks to go, but i for one cannot wait.

We are playing much better away from home at the moment but I think we will raise our performance and get a 2-1 win.

With noble, mullins, ashton , bellamy back we will have a great chance

COYI
Sorry but Noble won`t be back neither mullins or belly. Maybe ashton, parker (sub) ljunberg (sub). Anyway we must go behind the lads and get all 3 points.
Fighting spirit is high. WE WILL GET THEM.
CentenaryUpperHammer

Post by CentenaryUpperHammer »

A good solid perfomrance i think. Possibly 1-1 with us taking the lead and giving it away like we did last year! Its all down to the commitment of the players and the atmosphere. If the players havent got their heaart in the game and getting booed for every short pass or bad touch they will think **** this and just lose their way! If we are to beat these wnkers then not only do the team ned to be on song..so do we!

Bollox to it...2-1....Solano free kick and Cole header 8-)

Defoe or Bent for them..no doubt!
I am law

Post by I am law »

A derby against Spuds with the chance of going 10 points ahead of them and we're contemplating boo-ing?

This game - more than any other in my opinion - has got to be the kind where our players can hear us from the dressing room.

I accept the ground's been a little quiet against teams that can't bring more than a couple of hundred fans, but against the Spuds?

Their 'cleverest' chant last year was 'F*^k off to Layer Road!'.

Let's give some back to them!

:crest:
Ben
Location: Overdue warning for being a twat on the rumours thread
Has liked: 22 likes
Total likes: 134 likes

Post by Ben »

fulhamfan wrote:Get your money on Bent getting a goal.
aint that the truth
dodger
Location: Scotland / London / Japan / somewhere in between the 3
Has liked: 277 likes
Total likes: 404 likes

Post by dodger »

THE GIBBINS wrote:We are not worst the home support in the league with atmospjere etc...we are the worst home support as we boo players, c*nt them off and put our team under pressure when we dont score after 10 minutes. Whenever we lose the ball, moans go around, and we boo them off at half time. All these things are why we play so much better away from home.
Oh do give over. As if we're any different from any team in the league on most of those counts. Sorry but that is b*llocks.
Didn't play much better away from home last year did we? Or the year before, or the year before...