Chelsea 1 West Ham Utd 0 (01/12/07)

Relive every moment of every first team game since the beginning of the 2005/06 season. Our archive of matchday threads originally posted in the General Discussion Forum.

Moderator: Gnome

Kentammer
Has liked: 4 likes
Total likes: 17 likes

Post by Kentammer »

westhamnil wrote:When we were down in the fizzy pop, we had Terry's mobile number due to one of the lad's girlfriends being a model and posing for the club catalogue pre-season (Terry gave her his number).
Did we ever give the twat grief for weeks? Every Saturday on the way to games we'd call him, by the time we finished he'd be going "Who the fack is this? How did you get this number?" Tosser kept us entertained for a while.
Cheeky b*stard. That's quality! :lol:
antony
Tory boy
Total likes: 3 likes

Post by antony »

Kentammer wrote: Cheeky b*stard. That's quality! :lol:
Brilliant! We used to do something similar with Barry Fry :lol:
w4hammer
Location: ..my heart says... West Ham.. my head says ...West Ham
Has liked: 1 like
Total likes: 3 likes

Post by w4hammer »

bobo wrote:
:thup:
Freddy has barely played for us yet so why slag him off :eh:
ferzackly, mate, ferzackly - nor will he either...not interested in doing anything more than picking up his phat pay packet and protecting himself for the Euro's- if anyone thinks anything different then I'm sorry, they're deluded..
Fishbone

Post by Fishbone »

From the Telegraph

Chelsea 1 West Ham 0
Goal: J Cole
Assists: Kalou
Booked: Mikel, Kalou, Belletti, Lampard, Terry, Etherington, Solano, Boa Morte
MOTM: Mikel

What the hell is that all about. If they really had to pick anyone from Chelsea (even though it should have been Upson or Gabbs) then surely it should have been Drogba as whenever he had the ball, he looked threatening. Not that twat, who gave the referee 3 chances to send him off. I hate these poxy Journos that seem to know nothing about football.
Kentammer
Has liked: 4 likes
Total likes: 17 likes

Post by Kentammer »

Fishbone wrote:From the Telegraph

Chelsea 1 West Ham 0

What the hell is that all about. If they really had to pick anyone from Chelsea (even though it should have been Upson or Gabbs) then surely it should have been Drogba as whenever he had the ball, he looked threatening. Not that twat, who gave the referee 3 chances to send him off. I hate these poxy Journos that seem to know nothing about football.
The Telegraph's been a bit **** with their MOTM choices this year anyway, ****ing my fantasy football with 'em right up! Rather than, well, actually watching the game and picking the best or most influential player, they seem to do it all on statistics: and the player with the best looking stats for the game wins MOTM. Even so, Mikel seems a strange, strange choice.
Harveys_HammersLH
Billy no tag

Post by Harveys_HammersLH »

Fishbone wrote:From the Telegraph

Chelsea 1 West Ham 0

Something even more of a joke - The Sun today have not given one of our players a 7 and Gabbidon is rated at (and get this) a 5 out of 10.
scrutrog

Post by scrutrog »

Harveys_HammersLH wrote: Something even more of a joke - The Sun today have not given one of our players a 7 and Gabbidon is rated at (and get this) a 5 out of 10.

I thought everyone knew that it doesnt matter how well you play, its how fashionable you are and who you play for, common knowledge that lampard, ronaldo and gerrard get an automatic 7 just for doing their laces up, when a west ham player can have his best game of his career and think himself lucky to get a 6 out of 10
And dont get me started on England either, just wait till a "big" club buy rob green, as soon as he signs he will become automatic first choice, and people will be saying that he is the best English goalkeepr there is
Torquemada

Post by Torquemada »

scrutrog wrote:

I thought everyone knew that it doesnt matter how well you play, its how fashionable you are and who you play for, common knowledge that lampard, ronaldo and gerrard get an automatic 7 just for doing their laces up, when a west ham player can have his best game of his career and think himself lucky to get a 6 out of 10
And dont get me started on England either, just wait till a "big" club buy rob green, as soon as he signs he will become automatic first choice, and people will be saying that he is the best English goalkeepr there is
Don't think you've quite twigged that we 'aint a selling club anymore mate.
scrutrog

Post by scrutrog »

Torquemada wrote:
Don't think you've quite twigged that we 'aint a selling club anymore mate.[/quote]

ok we have money now, but that just means we are not forced to sell just to keep the club afloat, but unfortunatly we also dont have champions leage football either, so the teams that have can just pick and choose our better players, we are still a selling club, just going to get more for them