The new kits thread

The Forum for all football-related discussion, including West Ham United FC. Our busiest Forum and the place to begin if you're new to KUMB.

Moderators: Gnome, last.caress, Wilko1304, Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks

cockney hammer
Resident badge expert
Has liked: 1 like
Total likes: 143 likes

Re: the New kits thread

Post by cockney hammer »

Official: Newcastle United 2014-15 Puma Third Kit
cockney hammer
Resident badge expert

Post by cockney hammer »

Luton Town 2014-15 Fila Home & Away Kits
cockney hammer
Resident badge expert

Post by cockney hammer »

New MLS League logo revealed

With the MLS set to be celebrating it’s 20th year in existence in 2015, a new MLS logo has been designed to mark the occasion.

The new MLS design has become much more simple and elegant featuring a shield template with the colours of the American national flag – red, blue and white. The three stars represent the pillars of the brand: For Country, For Club and for Community. The slash in the middle was added to illustrate the non-stop nature of the MLS league creating two halves of the logo which represent the first and second halves of a game
Each club will receive their own MLS logo which will be designed to match the colours of the side. The new logo will feature on club’s shirts as of next season.
cockney hammer
Resident badge expert

Post by cockney hammer »

Eintracht Frankfurt 2014-15 Nike Third Kit germany
cockney hammer
Resident badge expert

Post by cockney hammer »

Pre-season Nike kits to be worn by Manchester United despite new adidas kit deal

With the current Nike contract set to expire at the end of July next year, Manchester United may have to wear Nike pre-season kits next season despite the new £750m Adidas deal.

The club face the embarrassment of wearing Nike kits for pre-season and adidas kits for the 2015-16 season. United signed a massive £750m deal with German brand adidas earlier this year. This will see the club earn a whopping £75 a year spanning for ten years. The club are set to return to the USA for pre-season next season.
adidas may have to delay their launch of kits with Manchester United until August as that’s when the Nike contract will expire. The Premier League club signed a massive sponsorship deal with Chevrolet in 2012. If adidas can not manage to sort out a quick deal with Manchester United the Nike kits will be worn in pre-season.
cockney hammer
Resident badge expert

Post by cockney hammer »

COPA Football George Best Shirt Review

Thanks to Dutch football fashion company COPA Football we received a special George Best cotton T-shirt called Miss World – 6753.

One of the most gifted footballers to grace the game George Best was a star on and off the pitch and we received a red Best T-shirt with the number seven printed on the front. Seven because that was the number he glorified at Manchester United and seven because that’s the rumoured number of Miss Worlds Best slept with
Image.
The large print of the number seven depicts Best playing for Manchester United while a large retro Best is printed above the seven.
The shirt features a standard v-neck collar while the sleeve and base cuffs are left unstitched. Behind the neck of the shirt is a stitched on patch which features George Best’s signature, the COPA Football logo and related websites.
In line with the number seven is an iconic quote by Best “They say I slept with seven Miss Worlds but it was only four”
Featured at the base of the shirt is a circle grey patch with the words George Best, the numbers 7 and 11 and a black-out render of Best himself. Best wore number seven for Manchester United and number 11 for Northern Ireland. Featured on the right sleeve is a black and white COPA Football patch.
This is a great product if you are a Manchester United or even George Best fan. COPA Football is hundreds of more t-shirts and fashion wear on their website.
About COPA Football – COPA was founded in 1998 when a football addict started with a small collection of traditionally produced heavy weight cotton football shirts and the collection has grown ever since. Nowadays the collection consists of different lines with retro shirts, jackets & pants, football inspired printed T-shirts & sweaters, baby shirts, functional football apparel, recycled bags and footballs.
cockney hammer
Resident badge expert

Post by cockney hammer »

Manchester City 2014-15 Nike Home Shirt Review

Thanks to Etihad we received and reviewed a replica fans version of the Manchester City 2014-15 Home shirt by Nike.

We received a special presentation box by Etihad. As you can see there is the City logo, Nike Swoosh and Eithad logos all coloured silver. Additional logos are seen on the spine of the box. The website Nike.com/Football is seen inside the lid.
Launched in early July this year, the new Manchester City home kit embodies the club’s pioneering spirit of innovation with a fast and sleek, all-blue design. The new home shirt ‘s base colour is sky blue while additional dark blue trim is seen on the sleeve cuffs and v-neck collar. The v-neck collar features a sky blue triangle beneath it
Inside the back of the neck is a dark blue pennant tab with the bold statement We are City in laser blue. The word City is printed on the upper back behind the neck of the shirt. The Nike Swoosh logo and Eithad Airways sponsor is also coloured dark blue. The Manchester City crest is embroidered on top of a shield.
The new home shorts are field blue with a thin dark blue stripe along each side, while the new home socks are field blue with a dark blue band at the top, and a wide dark blue tonal stripe on the back.
While this new kit features Nike’s signature design details, it also offers players the very latest in performance innovation, kit technology and environmental sustainability.
Nike’s lucrative Dri-Fit technology is again used which is designed to draw sweat away from the body to the exterior of the shirts and shorts where it quickly evaporates. This helps players to perform at their absolute best by remaining cooler, drier and more comfortable. The laser-cut ventilation holes and mesh panels featured in key areas of the kit are designed to increase air circulation to the players’ bodies to help regulate their temperatures throughout ninety minutes on the pitch
This kit is made from recycled plastic water bottles. The shorts are 100 percent recycled polyester; the shirts are 96 percent recycled polyester, while the socks are 78 percent. Each kit is made using an average of 18 recycled plastic bottles, and over the last four years Nike has diverted almost two billion of these bottles from landfills to produce their kits.
[img]http://www.football-shirts.co.uk/fans/w ... yhome5.jpg[/img
This home kit was first worn by Manchester City against Arsenal in the Community Shield. Thanks for watching our review of the Manchester City home kit, make sure to subscribe to our channel for more shirt reviews. We”ll see you next time.

Fit & Sizing: In terms of fit, Nike took 3D body scans of many of the world’s leading footballers to create a kit with an updated and perfect new fit. This City Nike Kit is a size medium and I would say you should definitely go true to size with these Nike shirts. I’m a size medium so I would buy size medium.
cockney hammer
Resident badge expert

Post by cockney hammer »

Sierra Leone 2014-15 AMS Home & Away Kits
cockney hammer
Resident badge expert

Post by cockney hammer »

notlob Wanderers 2014-15 Macron Third Kit
Harry Hound
Location: "If you don't know the game, then you're still part of it"
Has liked: 67 likes
Total likes: 10 likes

Post by Harry Hound »

SBB wrote:Dont know, just reporting what I have heard.

Not my opinion, make of it what you will.

BTW my opinion is that last seasons was awesome, this seasons less so, but the comment I heard was that the quality was going backwards, training kit in particular.
I agree, training kit with the iron on transfer crest is cheap looking, I bought mine on mail order before realising and was also disapointed to see that there are many teams in the PL with the same kit but different badge!!
a86

Post by a86 »

i know this is a Rugby Kit site, but you can design your very own shirts from stratch.

http://www.akumarugby.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

i had a little look and it looks really good, maybe they should venture into Football Shirts.
a86

Post by a86 »

cockney hammer
Resident badge expert

Post by cockney hammer »

any news on next seasons kit maker?
Hackney Hammer

Post by Hackney Hammer »

cockney hammer wrote:any news on next seasons kit maker?
Umbro.
a86

Post by a86 »

I think next season is going to be a small manufacturer on a 1 year deal to provide a special kit(s) for our send off season and I've heard that Nike are putting all their efforts on west ham for the OS move. after losing arsenal and man utd they need another branded club to go alongside man city in their portfolio.

Adidas and puma are dominating the Epl market at the moment. Nike are official suppliers to the premier league, the fa, and Team GB (funny enough who will have an affliation with the OS).
a86

Post by a86 »

I think next season is going to be a small manufacturer on a 1 year deal to provide a special kit(s) for our send off season and I've heard that Nike are putting all their efforts on west ham for the OS move. after losing arsenal and man utd they need another branded club to go alongside man city in their portfolio.

Adidas and puma are dominating the Epl market at the moment. Nike are official suppliers to the premier league, the fa, and Team GB (funny enough who will have an affliation with the OS).
Bubbles & Squeaks 77

Post by Bubbles & Squeaks 77 »

a86 wrote:I think next season is going to be a small manufacturer on a 1 year deal to provide a special kit(s) for our send off season
Are Bukta still going?
vpro
Has liked: 5 likes
Total likes: 10 likes

Post by vpro »

(Another) one year scoreline deal? :shock:
TW2 Hammer

Post by TW2 Hammer »

I am gutted that it won't be adidas.
If the club were keeping them they would have announced it already.

Umbro managed to create some utter crap last time when they could have made a classic.
Nike are not football. Simple as! Puma same.

Just have to wait another 20 plus years to get adidas back!!!!
cockney hammer
Resident badge expert

Post by cockney hammer »

Puma launch Project Pink Kits for Atlas, Monterrey & Santos Laguna
As with previous seasons, Puma have teamed up with several Mexican clubs to create special Project Pink shirts for the month of October.

Puma have designed special ‘Pink’ shirts for Atlas, Monterrey and Santos Laguna all of which have kit deals with the German brand. Each new pink shirt is based on the standard home design but pink replaces the primary coThe new Santos Laguna strip is mostly pink and features dark blue hoops while the new Monterrey shirt features pink and white stripes and the new Atlas shirt features pink and black halves. lour of the shirt. The Project Pink campaign occurs annually and it increases awareness of Breast Cancer and Puma will donate part of their profits towards the charity

http://www.football-shirts.co.uk/fans/p ... guna_30117" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;