The new kits thread

The Forum for all football-related discussion, including West Ham United FC. Our busiest Forum and the place to begin if you're new to KUMB.

Moderators: Gnome, last.caress, Wilko1304, Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks

sutts07
Has liked: 24 likes
Total likes: 539 likes

Re: the New kits thread

Post by sutts07 »

Corinthians 3rd would make a lovely away kit for us if you swapped the black for sky blue and the gold for claret.
cockney hammer
Resident badge expert
Has liked: 1 like
Total likes: 143 likes

Post by cockney hammer »

Arsenal Announce Adidas Kit Deal Until 2024

Arsenal and Adidas have agreed a new £300 million kit deal, effective from July 1, 2019

The current deal with Puma is worth £30 million a year over five years. The new arrangement with Adidas will bring in £60 million a year over five years and it will be the first time the Gunners have an Adidas kit since 1994.

Arsenal and adidas have agreed a new kit partnership, effective from July 1, 2019

Atlético Tucumán 2018-19 Umbro Away Kit Argentina

Atlético Tucumán 2018-19 Umbro Home Kit Argentina

cockney hammer
Resident badge expert

Post by cockney hammer »

Al Ahli 2018-19 Umbro Third Kit Saudi Arabia

Bobby Moore Out
Has liked: 16 likes
Total likes: 18 likes

Post by Bobby Moore Out »

So who would you put on a West Ham jersey?

http://bohemianfc.com/?page_id=13162&fb ... hnZOXGRGFw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The Terminator
Has liked: 64 likes
Total likes: 57 likes

Post by The Terminator »

Crossd_Hammrs
Has liked: 364 likes
Total likes: 209 likes

Post by Crossd_Hammrs »

Bobby Moore Out wrote:So who would you put on a West Ham jersey?

http://bohemianfc.com/?page_id=13162&fb ... hnZOXGRGFw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Dead link?
Now I'm not sure if I'm more curious or annoyed at not knowing what the post was about :lol:
The Terminator
Has liked: 64 likes
Total likes: 57 likes

Post by The Terminator »

Crossd_Hammrs wrote: Dead link?
Now I'm not sure if I'm more curious or annoyed at not knowing what the post was about :lol:
They chose Bob Marley to be displayed on their shirts but I think the league of Ireland rejected them?

Crossd_Hammrs
Has liked: 364 likes
Total likes: 209 likes

Post by Crossd_Hammrs »

Interesting, I would never have figured that out.

Thanks, Lovejoy2

EDIT it seems Sligo Rovers responded with a kit featuring Westlife!
EDIT2 may have been a joke though.
cockney hammer
Resident badge expert

Post by cockney hammer »

Liverpool 2019-20 New Balance Home Kit

Image number 2 :D :D

Barnet FC 2019-20 Jako Home & Away Kits

Reading FC announced the appointment of new Official Technical Partner, Macron, who will become the new kit and training wear supplier from the start of the 2019-20 season.

This summer the club will immediately begin a brand new partnership with the Bologna-based suppliers which is due to design and produce kit and training wear for their men’s, women’s and Academy teams until the summer of 2022. Macron will therefore supply first team home, away and goalkeeper kits for Reading Football Club in its 150th anniversary season and, in the same 2021-22 campaign, the Italian brand will celebrate their 50th birthday!

“We are really happy about this new partnership with such a historic club like Reading,” said Macron CEO Gianluca Pavanello. “The goal we want to achieve with them in the next three years is to create a collection of unique and exclusive products that can be worn with pride by both players and fans.”

Nigel Howe, Chief Executive at Reading Football Club, said “I am delighted we have been able to agree a new partnership with Macron and we look forward to working together to provide our supporters with some brand new blue-and-white-hooped home kits as well as exciting new away strip, goalkeeper shirt and training wear designs across the next three seasons.”

A global leader within the industry, Macron are continuing to strengthen their reputation as a major player in the technical sportswear market having recently risen to third place in the UEFA technical sponsorship rankings.

Founded in Bologna back in 1971, Macron began in the production of baseball equipment but moved into professional football in 2001 with the first sponsorship of a top tier club in their home city - linking up with Serie A side Bologna and partnering with the club to the present day.

The Macron brand arrived in the UK in 2005 when it signed its first sponsorship contract with Swansea City and it has since been seen on the official kits of clubs across the world; in Europe the likes of Lazio, Sporting Lisbon, 1860 Munich, Nice, Club Brugge, Vitesse Arnhem and Udinese have all sported Macron-made strips, while Lens and Real Sociedad signed up to the supplier at the start of this season.

In the Championship, Nottingham Forest became the latest club to enter into a long-term sponsorship agreement with Macron last summer, while Hibernian and Motherwell are also part of our new supplier’s portfolio, representing the Italian giants north of the border.

The club would like to sincerely thank Puma and Genesis Sports for their partnership over such a long period of time, during which time they were very accommodating in helping them deliver ‘Ryan’s Royals’ - a community legacy project, run back in 2015, of which we remain extremely proud.

Now, Reading Football Club and its supporters can look forward to wearing a bespoke range of official kits and training wear created by new Official Technical Partner, Macron.

ristol City 2019-20 Bristol Sport Home Kit

Bristol City Reveal New Crest

The robin has made its long-awaited, permanent return as Bristol City unveiled its brand new crest to support the next chapter of its proud history.

The robin will appear on the home and away kits of City and City Women next season, as well as training and leisurewear. Supporters will also see the inclusion of 1894 on the crest as the club celebrates 125 years since its original formation as Bristol South End.
City Vice-Chairman Jon Lansdown said: “The robin has long been a symbol of Bristol City and has been part of our history through imagery, words and song. It is important that we have an instantly recognisable crest that reflects the club and we want to fully own this symbolic part of our identity.

“The robin was first used on our kit as far back as 1949 and has been used this season on the white away shirt which has been incredibly popular with supporters. From now on it will appear on all our kit and be a fundamental part of our identity.”

“The robin has long been a symbol of Bristol City and has been part of our history through imagery, words and song. It is important that we have an instantly recognisable crest that reflects the club and we want to fully own this symbolic part of our identity."

Jon Lansdown, City Vice-Chairman

Bristol City Chief Executive Officer Mark Ashton said: “I am sure that supporters will be delighted with what we have achieved with the crest. It is bold, creative and symbolises what this club is all about.

“The return of the robin is something I know fans have wanted for a long time. We saw it return on this season’s away kit and now it is back for good.

“The updated crest takes Bristol City and Bristol City Women into a new era together and I can’t wait for what the next chapter will bring.”

The new crest follows a consultation process which saw more than 3,350 responses received in a survey as well as a focus group which represented a cross-section of supporters.

The robin will become more prominent around Ashton Gate throughout the summer with the final changeover across all club assets to be ahead of the 2019/20 season.

West Ham United home

westham,eggyandchips
Has liked: 1978 likes
Total likes: 1466 likes

Post by westham,eggyandchips »

New Balance seem to be producing some nice football kits. :thup:
Hammersfaniow
Has liked: 7 likes
Total likes: 30 likes

Post by Hammersfaniow »

Am I right in thinking the Umbro deal & betway deal both expire at the end of next season, May 2020 ?
cockney hammer
Resident badge expert

Post by cockney hammer »

Hammersfaniow wrote:Am I right in thinking the Umbro deal & betway deal both expire at the end of next season, May 2020 ?

yes mate last season with both i understand nike are front runners for the shirt not head any rumours whatsoever on the shirt sponsor if any itk have heard anything would be very gretful for any news

i really miss adidas used to do qulity kits
bonzosbeard
Has liked: 2115 likes
Total likes: 1336 likes

Post by bonzosbeard »

I've got to admit Adidas my favourite too especially 85/86 for obvious reasons. If I had to live year after year groundhog day style that would be the one.
cockney hammer
Resident badge expert

Post by cockney hammer »

really like this mock one on twitter
WCpete
Has liked: 1404 likes
Total likes: 3070 likes

Post by WCpete »

That Barnet kit. Why would you have a kit where it looks like you got run over by a car. That's a ****ing tire track.
cockney hammer
Resident badge expert

Post by cockney hammer »

WCpete wrote:That Barnet kit. Why would you have a kit where it looks like you got run over by a car. That's a ****ing tire track.

what i yhought lol
cockney hammer
Resident badge expert

Post by cockney hammer »

Kit design survey results revealed
https://www.claretandhugh.info/kit-desi ... -revealed/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Hammersfaniow
Has liked: 7 likes
Total likes: 30 likes

Post by Hammersfaniow »

cockney hammer wrote: https://www.claretandhugh.info/kit-desi ... -revealed/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Like the way they say ‘almost 3000 voted’. In other words, less than 3000, which is p*** poor :lol:
Colours never run
Location: "Be in no doubt, we are part of the most successful stadium migration in history"
Has liked: 6811 likes
Total likes: 2363 likes

Post by Colours never run »

cockney hammer wrote:Image

really like this mock one on twitter
Good **** material, that. :thup:
Colours never run
Location: "Be in no doubt, we are part of the most successful stadium migration in history"
Has liked: 6811 likes
Total likes: 2363 likes

Post by Colours never run »

My favourite comment on the feedback form of CnH

'Keep it simple and traditional and don’t let any of the Sullivan family have anything to do with it. Appalling dress sense!!!'

:lol: