The new kits thread

The Forum for all football-related discussion, including West Ham United FC. Our busiest Forum and the place to begin if you're new to KUMB.

Moderators: Gnome, last.caress, Wilko1304, Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks

hammer2192

Re: the New kits thread

Post by hammer2192 »

With that Liverpool kit, the sleeves look like the pattern used for Euro 2012, cant be the real thing.
trick88

Post by trick88 »

martin allen fan club wrote:goggle - Gillingham f.c. new kit ....... by far the best out imho !!!
:thup:
Brilliant!!!
Upton Larks

Post by Upton Larks »

When will we kinow of our home kit?
trick88

Post by trick88 »

DDRS says 10 days mate.. :thup: Will probably have info by the end of the week on the official site
cockney hammer
Resident badge expert
Has liked: 1 like
Total likes: 143 likes

Post by cockney hammer »

trick88 wrote:Any news on our Home shirt release CH??
no mate :(
TheGavnor
Has liked: 2 likes
Total likes: 28 likes

Post by TheGavnor »

Our Home Kit is revealed June 29th (next Friday), got this through the post the day the Away was revealed:

An indication of Claret socks? :think:
sutts07
Has liked: 24 likes
Total likes: 539 likes

Post by sutts07 »

Edit... rubbish post!
indiehammer

Post by indiehammer »

TheGavnor wrote:Image
Just had a look on Macron's website, they have their new stuff up. I reckon this is the collar ...

johnnydolphin

Post by johnnydolphin »

aaron can you do a mock up with this new template ?
Knowlesy21

Post by Knowlesy21 »

That Macron kit looks nice, I hope ours is a nicer fit, especially around the arms.. The last few have been ok, but would have been much better if the shirts weren't too baggy.
chuffster
Has liked: 19 likes
Total likes: 3 likes

Post by chuffster »

My away shirt arrived at 7.15 this morning!

Looks nice,feels nice-love it!
fmgod
Has liked: 50 likes
Total likes: 145 likes

Post by fmgod »

May just be me but why not just release the kit now, gives people longer to buy it, if we make a big signing in the next week people can get that on the back, just don't understand all this suspense nonsense, it's a kit people are either going to buy it or not depending on whether it is nice or not but not due to waiting for it.
Sloop John B
The voice of reason
Has liked: 225 likes
Total likes: 448 likes

Post by Sloop John B »

fmgod wrote:May just be me but why not just release the kit now, gives people longer to buy it, if we make a big signing in the next week people can get that on the back, just don't understand all this suspense nonsense, it's a kit people are either going to buy it or not depending on whether it is nice or not but not due to waiting for it.
But it will always have a release date and a promotional build up whatever the date!!! :|
fmgod

Post by fmgod »

They could of just promoted it towards the end of the season, even captialised on the promotion buzz, even try and do deals with season tickets, same the dvds. When I get my season ticket if they had offered the DVD or kit at a cut down price I might of considered it.

Instead we just have this long drawn out nonsense and the kit may leak before we get shown it anyway, it's just silly.
trick88

Post by trick88 »

Hopefully this is macron's doing and when we switch from this nonsense to adidas (if true) then it'll be the end of all this..
Knowlesy21

Post by Knowlesy21 »

trick88 wrote:Hopefully this is macron's doing and when we switch from this nonsense to adidas (if true) then it'll be the end of all this..
West Ham have always done this with the new kit releases. If anything, IF we move on to Adidas, they'll take longer over it.
Czech Hammer
Total likes: 3 likes

Post by Czech Hammer »

TheGavnor wrote:Our Home Kit is revealed June 29th (next Friday), got this through the post the day the Away was revealed:

An indication of Claret socks?

No. Its an indication of the kit. :shock:

manstev
Has liked: 9 likes
Total likes: 4 likes

Post by manstev »

The offical website says that they will not be printing any squad names or numbers until the squad is finalised, just before first game of the season. However you can personliase the shirt and get this printed.

My lad wants Tomkins 5 on his shirt, presume I can state this and the club will print? After all our surname could be Tomkins? Are they just covering their backsides incase squad numbers change? Anyone else asked for a name/number and got it through?

Also,he is a regular 8 year old, is the SJ size the best one? to get?

Cheers.
Sloop John B
The voice of reason
Has liked: 225 likes
Total likes: 448 likes

Post by Sloop John B »

fmgod wrote:They could of just promoted it towards the end of the season, even captialised on the promotion buzz, even try and do deals with season tickets, same the dvds. When I get my season ticket if they had offered the DVD or kit at a cut down price I might of considered it.

Instead we just have this long drawn out nonsense and the kit may leak before we get shown it anyway, it's just silly.
HA ha...Quick quick Get the kit ready earlier guys and we'll offer it at a cheaper price so this chap might consider buying it....
fmgod

Post by fmgod »

I wouldn't buy it full stop as it's not my thing but think it would be better if we released them earlier and have missed an opportunity in not offering a deal with stuff or evne sending with a merchandise catalogue etc.