The new kits thread

The Forum for all football-related discussion, including West Ham United FC. Our busiest Forum and the place to begin if you're new to KUMB.

Moderators: Gnome, last.caress, Wilko1304, Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks

smuts
Has liked: 1498 likes
Total likes: 1439 likes

Re: the New kits thread

Post by smuts »

Must have taken about.....2 minutes to design that one! :lol:
WHUareya

Post by WHUareya »

All I know about our new kits are that our away strip is out on the 1st June and the home, well I haven't heard about that yet? If there is one, I'll presume the away kit of this season will be next seasons third strip, seeing as that happened this year...
If anyone has anymore useful information or more news on the kits, feel free to tell me about it, I would love to know.
James P
Has liked: 28 likes
Total likes: 171 likes

Post by James P »

cockney hammer wrote:good to see fila back on the scene allways made good kits for us
Whilst I agree I don't like their more recent efforts. The silly full colour logos on the arms look awful.
westham,eggyandchips
Has liked: 1978 likes
Total likes: 1465 likes

Post by westham,eggyandchips »

btajim - mcfc wrote:This has been leaked as ours for 12/13
Am I right in thinking this is your last kit from Umbro Jim?
btajim - mcfc
There when they were sh*t
Has liked: 72 likes
Total likes: 440 likes

Post by btajim - mcfc »

westham,eggyandchips wrote:Am I right in thinking this is your last kit from Umbro Jim?
It is, Mate. We're changing to Nike for the 13/14 season. Umbro are owned by Nike and their deal with us has now been renegotiated to allow Nike to appear on the shirts instead. We've never have Nike shirts before. I personally would've preferred Adidas but I'll keep an open mind!
JmeMila

Post by JmeMila »

Does anyone know if Blackpool's shirt will have premier league badges next season? :lol:
Jamesy

Post by Jamesy »

Villa have gone to Macron now maybe it is worth keeping an eye on their home kit which is announced monday i think, ours will be pretty much the same i am assuming?
hammerdivone

Post by hammerdivone »

Jamesy wrote:Villa have gone to Macron now maybe it is worth keeping an eye on their home kit which is announced monday i think, ours will be pretty much the same i am assuming?
Why on earth would you make that assumption? Do you honestly think both clubs would agree to something like that?
Bobby Orangeboom

Post by Bobby Orangeboom »

Wait until you have a butchers at the new Barca away.. :lol:
cockney hammer
Resident badge expert
Has liked: 1 like
Total likes: 143 likes

Post by cockney hammer »

Bolton announce deal with Adidas – Reebok’s record 22-years on Bolton kit comes to an end

After a record 22-year partnership, Reebok will no longer be supplying Bolton Wanderers with their kits. A historic deal signed between Adidas and Bolton means that the longest kit parntership in UK football history comes to an end.

Adidas will be supplying Bolton with kits as from the 2012/13 season.

Allan Duckworth, chief executive of Bolton Wanderers, said: “I would like to thank Reebok for their outstanding support in their capacity as technical kit sponsor over the past 22 years. We are delighted to welcome adidas whose football performance credentials are second to none.

“The move is a logical one for all parties. Reebok’s focus on their heritage in fitness and the move away from football provided this opportunity for the Club to secure a new technical kit sponsor, and in adidas we have found the very best.”

Steve Holland, national sales manager of adidas commercial clubs, said: “Everyone at adidas is delighted to partner with Bolton Wanderers and thus keep the club within the adidas group.

“We have been working hard with the club to put some fantastic plans in place that will ensure we engage and excite the fans over the next few months and years. We very much look forward to building as strong a partnership as the one that Reebok have enjoyed over many years.”

James Woolard, head of marketing at Reebok, said: “We have been proud to provide the kit for Bolton for the last 22 years, but our focus on our fitness heritage means we need to concentrate on products in this category.

“We remain very proud of Reebok’s birth in Bolton, originally as Fosters Sports Shoes, a history which reflects our continued sponsorship of the Reebok Stadium. We look forward to maintaining our strong relationship with the club.”

The new Bolton kits will be launched in June and all kits will features ClimaCool and ClimaLite technology.
cockney hammer
Resident badge expert

Post by cockney hammer »

Barcelona Nike Shirts 2012/13

west ham morgan
Total likes: 6 likes

Post by west ham morgan »

Haha oh dear that Barca kit is shocking!
BJA1990

Post by BJA1990 »

west ham morgan wrote:Haha oh dear those Barca kits are shocking!
Fixed for you.

Seriously though, what was Nike thinking? :shock:
sutts07
Has liked: 24 likes
Total likes: 539 likes

Post by sutts07 »

Home will look ok from a far.
Is the yellow one an away or keepers?
cockney hammer
Resident badge expert

Post by cockney hammer »

Independiente 2012/13 Puma Third Kit argentina

LincolnshireHammer
Has liked: 8 likes
Total likes: 46 likes

Post by LincolnshireHammer »

Our away shirt is released on 1st June right? I wonder if it will be spilled like last year...
Dyl

Post by Dyl »

barca home kit is lovely, the yellow one is foul though
sutts07
Has liked: 24 likes
Total likes: 539 likes

Post by sutts07 »

Oh dear... somehow looks worse on!
Home kit looks fine, nice to see dark shorts and socks again!
cockney hammer
Resident badge expert

Post by cockney hammer »

Sunderland announce deal with adidas

English Premier League club Sunderland have announced that as from the start of June 2012 meaning the club will be playing in adidas kits next season. This new deal therefore means that Adidas will takeover from current shirt manufacturer and supplier Umbro.

The new partnership between Sunderland A.F.C. has been formed in colloboration with Kitbag, (SAFC’s new retail partner) and will see the Black Cats wear the famous 3 stripse for the first time in the club’s 133 year history.

All kit and training wear will feature adidas performance fabrics’ ClimaCool and ClimaLite technology, a mixture of heat and moisture controlling materials, ventilation channels and 3D fabrics which improve air flow to the skin and in key heat zones.

SAFC Chief Executive Margaret Byrne said: “We are delighted to welcome adidas as an official partner of Sunderland AFC. Our aim is to increase Sunderland’s international profile and, as one of the world leaders in their field, we are very much looking forward to working with the dynamic team at adidas.”

“New home and away kits will be unveiled in the coming weeks and launched later in the summer and I’m confident that our supporters will be as impressed as we are with everything that adidas has to offer.”

Kit Launch Dates:

June 25th – Away Kit (goes on sale July 5th)
July 18th – Home Kit
cockney hammer
Resident badge expert

Post by cockney hammer »

Scunthorpe United 2012/13 Nike Home and Away Kits