The new kits thread

The Forum for all football-related discussion, including West Ham United FC. Our busiest Forum and the place to begin if you're new to KUMB.

Moderators: Gnome, last.caress, Wilko1304, Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks

RhinoLongcakeSix

Re: the New kits thread

Post by RhinoLongcakeSix »

Chin from ITBS wrote:Ive seen our new kits (dont ask).
body, blue sleves. Colar is like the man city away one with the drop down being white. Forever United embroided on the back of the neck.
http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/wp-conte ... -kit-c.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Away, plain navy blue, v neck, one side of the colar is claret, other side sky blue. Again, Forever United embroided on back of neck.

Pretty standard stuff really.
well from what you have said for the home kit it sounds exactly like the new leeds kit but from what i have heard we are meant to have exclusive design templates for us only
indiehammer

Post by indiehammer »

RhinoLongcakeSix wrote: well from what you have said for the home kit it sounds exactly like the new leeds kit but from what i have heard we are meant to have exclusive design templates for us only
You're right there, Real Mallorca had that same kit for the season just finished. Maybe Macron are getting a bit lazy with the collars. If you go onto Macron's site the kit's are very, very similar, even for their marquee clubs. We didn't get anything too exclusive this season, Macron have very simple designs and traditionally we have a very simple shirt. I'd be happy with the same kit as Leeds but claret body and blue sleeves, nothing OTT or 'try-hard' that Umbro used to chuck up.

Now you mention it, Leeds' home kit socks for 12/13 are exactly the same as those featured in the sneak preview we got in the programme. I think you've cracked it Rhino, that's our new kit.
DDRS

Post by DDRS »

The new Leeds kit looks like something a dinner-lady at my old school would wear, if that's the same template we are having then I am well pissed off. That stupid little extra bit to the collar, it looks cheap, reminds me of some of the 'horror-shows' that Reebok made us...

...I hope Macron prove me wrong & come up with a 'beauty' - not that we'll find out before the bloody Jubilee...

Ps, Good luck to everyone trying to get tickets later this morning, I'll be one of the thousands on the phone !
cockney hammer
Resident badge expert
Has liked: 1 like
Total likes: 143 likes

Post by cockney hammer »

Leaked: Everton FC Nike Home Shirt 2012/13

Bobby Orangeboom

Post by Bobby Orangeboom »

RhinoLongcakeSix wrote:
well from what you have said for the home kit it sounds exactly like the new leeds kit but from what i have heard we are meant to have exclusive design templates for us only
Welcome to the Forum Clyde.
fmgod
Has liked: 50 likes
Total likes: 145 likes

Post by fmgod »

cockney hammer wrote:Leaked: Everton FC Nike Home Shirt 2012/13

Looks like the Nike Team shirts you can buy in Sports Soccer, no thought has gone into that at all, literally looks like a ten pound nike shirt with three bits slapped on it, could have at least made it a bit more unique.
cockney hammer
Resident badge expert

Post by cockney hammer »

AS Nancy Umbro Home Shirt 2012/13 france

cockney hammer
Resident badge expert

Post by cockney hammer »

thge scums new shirts

Image :lol:
cockney hammer
Resident badge expert

Post by cockney hammer »

Leaked: Arsenal Nike Away Shirt 2012/13

D C
Has liked: 1103 likes
Total likes: 1439 likes

Post by D C »

Our away is navy blue AGAIN? :thdn:

Is there a reason we cycle through white, sky blue and navy blue every 3 years? They need to be introduced to a colour palette.
MilkyBarKid16
Total likes: 10 likes

Post by MilkyBarKid16 »

We go through navy blue, light blue and white because light blue and white were our traditional away colours. Navy blue was obviously the colours that Thames Ironworks wore.

IMO our away kit should always be the away kit from the 1960s, light blue shirt with 2 claret hoops, but not in a stupid position like this seasons, the hoops should be higher up with the sponsor in between the 2.
cockney hammer
Resident badge expert

Post by cockney hammer »

[quote]
IMO our away kit should always be the away kit from the 1960s, light blue shirt with 2 claret hoops[/quote

what he said
RhinoLongcakeSix

Post by RhinoLongcakeSix »

gullible blackpool fans believe this is our new away kit http://www.backhenrystreet.co.uk/Thread ... ext-season" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

and thank you orangeboom
Chin from ITBS

Post by Chin from ITBS »

[quote="grazeanhammer"][quote]

Yes, these are pretty much as I remember them, aside from I am sure the collar of the home shirt has no blue in it at all.

And the away is much plainer than that in terms of body etc.

i only had a very quick glimpse, so might be missing something, but these are good mock ups.
Hammer_Up_North

Post by Hammer_Up_North »

Must admit if the shirts are close to these I would be happy. Not a fan of the dark blue shirt but this one is quite nice
trick88

Post by trick88 »

Sutts your becoming famous :lol:
sutts07
Has liked: 24 likes
Total likes: 539 likes

Post by sutts07 »

trick88 wrote:Sutts your becoming famous
Adidas will come knocking soon... i can feel it!

:lol:
James P
Has liked: 28 likes
Total likes: 171 likes

Post by James P »

Hammer_Up_North wrote:Image
If anyone who bought this season's home shirt buys that one too they need their head testing. Surely they'll have to alter it a little more.
Czech Hammer
Total likes: 3 likes

Post by Czech Hammer »

Hammer_Up_North wrote:Image
James P wrote:
If anyone who bought this season's home shirt buys that one too they need their head testing. Surely they'll have to alter it a little more.
These are obviously fakes.
They have no Premiership Badge on the sleeves.
Hammer_Up_North

Post by Hammer_Up_North »

James P wrote: If anyone who bought this season's home shirt buys that one too they need their head testing. Surely they'll have to alter it a little more.
I agree, however even though I have this seasons I will buy this one as this seasons sbobet & macron(shoulder bits) have completly peeled off.

it annoys me because I still have the last umbro shirt & all the sponsor etc is still solid after many of washes. If macron could sort this out id be a happy hammer in regards to shirts