Wembley Photos & Videos

Does exactly what it says on the tin - the forum for football-related discussion.

Moderators: Romford, Rio, Gnome, Northern Paulo, Lost Hammer, bonehead, chalks, goes2eleven, Alf Garnett's (Ex) Missus, bristolhammerfc, Wheels, sicknote

Re: Wembley Photos & Videos

Postby markmc on Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:09 pm

Yeah thats a Quality pic of CC :thup:
markmc

Postby Happyhammer52 on Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:05 am

Early doors in Hamilton Hall who was taking a shed load of photos (including one of two of the infamous lady of The Green Man) just wondering if anyone has seen them or knows where to find them?
Happyhammer52

Postby west ham15 on Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:22 pm

Basically bumping this thread, But brings back some great memories and feels so long ago!!
west ham15

Postby OllyWHU6 on Tue May 14, 2013 5:05 pm

Just getting sentimental thinking about that day again after trying to explain to my Palace mate why it's such a great day. Found myself struggling to articulate it properly so just showed him this thread and a few videos.

Thanks for all these, had none of my own so nice to be able to come and remember it here.
OllyWHU6

Postby w6hammer on Tue May 14, 2013 6:00 pm

Only a good day if you WIN .

Been thinking all week of this time last year and how exciting yet nervy the build up to the cup final day approaching was.It turned out to be a great day for us.
w6hammer

Previous

Return to General Discussion