Does exactly what it says on the tin - the forum for football-related discussion.
Moderators: Lost Hammer, bonehead, chalks, goes2eleven, Alf Garnett's (Ex) Missus, bristolhammerfc, Wheels, sicknote, Romford, Rio, Gnome, Northern Paulo
I want to **** over Arsenal at ours. Wont be using my ST that game, will be sitting in the pub that is packed with arse "fans". That have never been in their life.
Also Spuds. And Pikeys/blades in the cup
- Posts: 193
- Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:51 am
All of them home and away
- Posts: 7055
- Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2005 9:20 pm
- Location: Dreaming dreams, scheming schemes, building castles high
Spuds, Wigan And Liverpool away
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tue May 29, 2012 9:18 pm
Arsenal or Reading.
edit: OF COURSE... Liverpool.
Iron Spine v2.0
- Posts: 6714
- Joined: Sat May 26, 2007 9:52 pm
- Location: MASSIVE KNEE-JERKER
I cant stand spuds, manure or the geordies.
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:56 pm
I ****ing hate Reading!
- Posts: 633
- Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 10:22 pm
- Location: Down South!
Chelski - c*nt fans, c*nt players, c*nt club...
- Posts: 1990
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2005 6:49 pm
Arsenal - win at Emirates, maybe a 1-0 with an 89th minute Carlton Cole screamer at the BG
Aston Villa- Meh, I just think they are crap atm
Chelsea- John Terry, Lampard Jr, Muggy fans
Everton- Never seem to beat Everton
Fulham- 2 bob.
Liverpool- At Anfield please! Although a repeat of the victory at the BG would go down a treat
Manchester City- The title winners and a great fanbase, would be nice to nick a victory especially as they will muller everyone else in the bottom half
Manchester United- Need I say more
Newcastle United- Fickle fans, will think they are the kings with their previous season, and would love to get them back for the 2-1 and 5-0
Queens Park Rangers- Fernandes
Southampton- See above
Stoke City- Rugby side
Tottenham Hotspur- No words needed
Wigan Athletic- Revenge, preferably confirming their relegation
- Posts: 705
- Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:15 pm
- Location: Cairns-dyland, FNQ, Aus. On the great continent of New Zealand
Every year, it's the same thing, and has been since the early 1980s. Anfield.
- KUMB's campest cyclist
- Posts: 23222
- Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 4:40 pm
- Location: 10 PRINT "Philosophical Dan is Skill! "; 20 GOTO 10
Yep. Definitely a win at Anfield over all. Beating the other London clubs is a given but our record at Anfield is ridiculous and they are *****.
- Rates Garth Crooks
- Posts: 2975
- Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2003 5:52 am
- Location: Tokyo
Same every year..Spurs in the FA Cup, any round will do, just once in my lifetime please.
- Posts: 584
- Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 5:24 pm
- Location: Bloody Hell mate, youve got your old boy out..!
Southampton. I live there and their fans are unbearable. It's as if they were taught how to be football fans by Man U supporters.
- Posts: 5801
- Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2006 4:28 pm
- Location: On the fence, confusing sh*t with risotto.
Tottenham.....at their place.
Already got offered a seat in the neutral/tottenham end by a mate of me who is the brother of Jan Vertongen (the Belgian who will most probably join the spuds). He asked me to go & watch the game with him.....will probably reject the offer though: I will be in the West Ham end!
Couldn't stand it if we lose to be in the Tottenham end. Let alone thinking about if we would win there FINALLY and not being able to celebrate it like a mad dog!
- Posts: 3409
- Joined: Sat Feb 22, 2003 5:50 pm
- Location: Dr Martens Lower,Rio Stand
i want to beat Karen on the bottom with my West Ham rattle!!!
- Posts: 9111
- Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2003 10:52 am
Pikeys in the cup.
Spuds in the league.
- Posts: 468
- Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2005 9:34 pm
- Location: Czech Republic
Return to General Discussion
Users browsing this forum: Adie64, Antnee, blahblahblah, continental skills, fmgod, hammer the hamster, Iron Bhoy, Jameslegend, Paddy O'Hammer, Rocket, saludo de carlitos, somerbymoore, Southsea_hammer, stevejnr64, thosewerethedays, wakephan09, Xander, York Ham(mer) and 133 guests