Tuesday's gossip includes west ham

An archive of Cockney Hammer's West Ham-related daily news digests from 2009-2015. For the latest daily digests, see the General Discussion Forum.

Moderator: Gnome

hammer1975
Has liked: 978 likes
Total likes: 1144 likes

Re: Tuesday's gossip includes west ham

Post by hammer1975 »

RWJ,

I know what you are saying but I've seen a fair bit of cardiff as my sister moved there a few years back - I agree that ledley can play a more central role but he's much better wide....showing my colours here in that I don't really like utility players and think (as per spector) they don't develop and become jack of all trades and master of none. Would have been very happy to have signed ledley in january as he's very good IMO but we have savio for a similar-ish role and think we should focus our attention on areas where we don't allegedly have the next superstar - up front for example

I trust in zola but I hope the club don't go off buying young players to back up 'the project' in the hope in selling on for big profit in years to come rather than thinking about the balance of the team on the pitch - a balance which wasn't quite right with Tristan and DDM up front for a large chunk of the season

by most accounts we don't have much money unless a takeover happens so I'm hoping for a striker through the door first