sunday's gossip 20th feb includes west ham

An archive of Cockney Hammer's West Ham-related daily news digests from 2009-2015. For the latest daily digests, see the General Discussion Forum.

Moderator: Gnome

cockney hammer
Resident badge expert
Has liked: 1 like
Total likes: 143 likes

sunday's gossip 20th feb includes west ham

Post by cockney hammer »

news of the world

egg left them fried

tyrone mears claims his former club west ham united never recovered from the seaon eggert magnusson took over ..

the burnley defender 29 moved to upton park in the same season that free spending icelandic owner magnusson joined in 2006..

mears return to west ham tomorrow will bring back memories of what he describes as the lowest point of my career he said moving to west ham united was exciting they came of the back of reaching the fa cup final...

but the team never quiet got it together and eggert came in early that season fired the manager alan pardew and the club have not got back on their feet since...

they threw around ridiculous amounts of money and brought in players on big fees and wages in january..

lucas neil came in on big money to play in my postion because i was struggling with a stress fracture that didn't get sorted untill i moved to derby county..

hammers boss avram grant belives the midweek go karting has boosted his palyers confidence..

grant who also took them clay pigeon shooting said the the team being together is good for their spirit if you analyse situations and give players ideas on how to deal with things on and off the pitch it is good...

the people

Downes and out: Defensive coach Wally looks set to leave Upton Park

WALLY DOWNES is on the brink of leaving West Ham – just three months after his appointment as the club’s defensive coach.

Relations between Downes and manager Avram Grant are said to have reached breaking point and Hammers’ sources say his exit is now a matter of ‘when not if’.

Downes made an excellent impact on the Hammers’ defence in the weeks after his arrival in November but following an initial boost, his influence is said to have waned.

The former Brentford boss and Wimbledon ‘Crazy Gang’ player was appointed by the board rather than Grant, and the partnership has always been strained.

His star has been falling since Grant’s job security improved following the botched attempt to replace him as manager with Martin O’Neill last month.

The 49-year-old replaced the sacked former assistant boss Zeljko Petrovic on the Hammers staff and has been a regular sight in the technical area ever since.

But Downes, who worked as No.2 to Steve Coppell at Reading, now appears to have reached the end of the road.

the mirror

Newcastle line up £10m swoop for Cole

Newcastle are lining up a summer move for £10million-rated West Ham striker Carlton Cole.

Toon manager Alan Pardew is flush with the £30m ­Newcastle have banked from the £35m sale of Andy Carroll to Liverpool.

So he is considering the 27-year-old England hitman as the answer to his depleted strikeforce.

He signed Cole as a 22-year-old back in 2006, but their partnership was short-lived when he was sacked by the Hammers just a few months later.

Cole’s ­never been the most prolific scorer.

He’s scored eight times this season of which four have come in the ­Premier League.

However, Pardew is a big fan of his ­powerful, physical style and ability in the air.

It is believed that West Ham want around £10m for Cole, but relegation could force their hand into ­accepting less.

the mirror

Grant hails Parker as West Ham's answer to John Terry

Avram Grant has hailed Scott Parker as West Ham’s answer to John Terry after the midfielder inspired last week’s amazing comeback against West Brom.

Parker’s rousing half-time speech worked wonders as the Hammers clawed back a three-goal deficit to claim a draw ­– and the Israeli boss believes he epitomises the fighting spirit that will keep the club up.

Grant, whose side face Burnley in tomorrow’s FA Cup fifth round clash said: “It’s good that players show emotion. John Terry did it for me at Chelsea - and he did it well. Scott is one of the leaders we have at the club. It’s not the first time that has happened to me.

“Some want to do it but are shy. I encourage it because players are not computers. You must let them express themselves.”

Parker’s role as Mr Motivator led some critics to ­question Grant’s laid-back managerial style and ­wonder why he left it to his talisman to inspire the players.

But the Upton Park ­manager insists it is typical of the club’s team spirit - and that his track record in ­motivating players is second to none. He said: “We started the ­season badly and lost four games in a row.

“It was not easy for us. But since then we have progressed.

“In many games we have come from behind. We deal very well with the problems in the team.

“We have had a lot of ­injuries but because of the team spirit we have a ­stronger mentality so we can cope with it better.

“In the last game we came from 3-0 behind to make it 3-3 and almost 4-3.

“A lot of players have shown ­improvement.

“I’m very proud because if you check then 90 per cent of players have been better after I have worked with them.

“It’s been like that at Chelsea and Portsmouth and it will be like that at West Ham.”

Grant took his players for a team bonding session ­earlier in the week – with Kieron Dyer winning the ­go-karting competition.

He joked: “The go-karting was easier for the players because I couldn’t do it ­because I have a back problem.

“But it was competitive. I wanted them to enjoy it and be together.

“They asked for it, the staff asked for it, and it was a good thing to do for team spirit.”

the mirror

Grant feeling positive following Hammers' team bonding go-kart session

Avram Grant believes West Ham's team bonding session has helped to bring his squad closer together as they head into a crucial period in their battle to avoid relegation.

The Hammers fought back from 3-0 down to pick up a point at relegation rivals West Brom last Saturday and move off the foot of the Barclays Premier League table.

Exclusive! First picture of West Ham's team bonding go-kart session

The second-half comeback, which was inspired by captain Scott Parker's rousing half-time team-talk, came as a huge relief for Grant and his side after the previous weekend's 1-0 home defeat to fellow strugglers Birmingham.

The team were rewarded for their draw with a trip to the Red Lodge karting track in Newmarket, East Cambridge, yesterday when they raced against each other before taking part in some clay-pigeon shooting nearby.

Hammers strikers Carlton Cole and Zavon Hines have both expressed their delight at the team-bonding session and Grant also believes it has helped the squad become closer - something that will be vital in the weeks ahead.

"We are playing on Monday this week and our last game was Saturday so we decided to take the individuals to be as a team together," Grant said.

"We did go-karting and other things like clay-pigeon shooting too.

"It was good for the team. It was very successful.

"It was nice to watch them enjoying themselves away from everything."

Cole took his tally to three goals in five games when he scored the Hammers' second goal in the six-goal thriller at the Hawthorns.

The England striker combined well with new signing Demba Ba in the absence of the injured Robbie Keane and he thinks morale within the squad has improved greatly after their trip to Cambridgeshire.

"Team spirit is a vital weapon to have," Cole said on Twitter after the game.

"Sometimes you need to come out of familiar surroundings & learn about one another in different circumstances.

"I firmly believe all of my team mates will go that extra mile to get us out the predicament we find ourselves in.

"We will fight as a team, together as one, we showed great team spirit and now is the time for us to show it on the pitch, starting from Monday.

"I will be greatly disappointed if we don't leave Upton Park with nothing less than a victory."

Grant and his side must temporarily forget about their battle with relegation on Monday when they take on Burnley in the fifth round of the FA Cup at Upton Park.

The Hammers have performed well outside of the league this season, brushing aside leaders Manchester United in the Carling Cup before being denied a date at Wembley by a defeat to Birmingham in the semi-finals.

The former Chelsea boss has fond memories of the FA Cup, having taken Portsmouth to the final last year, and he now hopes to make it to the last eight with a win over the Clarets on Monday night.

"I really like the FA Cup, it is always exciting," Grant said.

"It's a good competition and sometimes it gives you a break from the league which is good."

Eddie Howe has lost only once since being appointed Burnley manager last month and the Lancashire club are only nine places below West Ham in the league ladder.

Grant encountered tough games against Championship side Coventry and League One neighbours Southampton on the road to Wembley with Pompey last season and that experience has made him sure that Monday's game will be tough.

"It's always good to play at home but I know it will not be an easy game," Grant said.

"I know from playing against lower-league teams in the past, they want to beat Premier League teams a lot. For them the FA Cup is everything.

"We know that and we will have to prepare for what will be a difficult game."

the star

AVRAM GRANT: WEST HAM HAVE TWIN TARGET

WEST Ham boss Avram Grant reckons his players are mentally tough enough to go all the way in the FA Cup – and also avoid relegation.

That wasn’t the case last term when he led Portsmouth to Wembley but they dropped out of the top flight.

The Hammers are second from bottom in the Premier League.

But Pompey were already doomed and Grant, whose team take on Burnley at Upton Park tomorrow, is confident history will not repeat itself. He said: “Here the league is our first priority but I have said to the players they always need a winning mentality.

“It is something we are trying to build here. Players need to come in every day wanting to win every game.

“Spirit and mental strength is very important, because of the pressure.

“You cannot take players who are average and make them superstars, no way, but to get the best from average players you need to work on their mental strength. Because of the team spirit we have got a stronger mentality now. The last game we came back from three-nil down to draw 3-3 and it was almost 4-3.”

Grant hopes that being in knockout action will give his players a rest from the grind of the relegation battle.

He said: “I really like the FA Cup, it is always exciting and sometimes it gives you a break from the league.”

Summer signing Thomas Hitzlsperger will make his long-awaited debut after suffering a thigh tear in August.

the mail

Grant hopes bonding session will glue West Ham together in relegation fight

Avram Grant believes West Ham's team bonding session has helped to bring his squad closer together as they head into a crucial period in their battle to avoid relegation.

The Hammers fought back from 3-0 down to pick up a point at relegation rivals West Brom last Saturday and move off the foot of the Barclays Premier League table.

The second-half comeback, which was inspired by captain Scott Parker's rousing half-time team-talk, came as a huge relief for Grant and his side after the previous weekend's 1-0 home defeat to fellow strugglers Birmingham.

The team were rewarded for their draw with a trip to the Red Lodge karting track in Newmarket, East Cambridge, yesterday when they raced against each other before taking part in some clay-pigeon shooting nearby.

Hammers strikers Carlton Cole and Zavon Hines have both expressed their delight at the team-bonding session and Grant also believes it has helped the squad become closer - something that will be vital in the weeks ahead.

'We are playing on Monday this week and our last game was Saturday so we decided to take the individuals to be as a team together,' Grant said.

'We did go-karting and other things like clay-pigeon shooting too.

'It was good for the team. It was very successful.

'It was nice to watch them enjoying themselves away from everything.'

Cole took his tally to three goals in five games when he scored the Hammers' second goal in the six-goal thriller at the Hawthorns.

The England striker combined well with new signing Demba Ba in the absence of the injured Robbie Keane and he thinks morale within the squad has improved greatly after their trip to Cambridgeshire.

'Team spirit is a vital weapon to have,' Cole said on Twitter after the game.

'Sometimes you need to come out of familiar surroundings & learn about one another in different circumstances.

'I firmly believe all of my team mates will go that extra mile to get us out the predicament we find ourselves in.

'We will fight as a team, together as one, we showed great team spirit and now is the time for us to show it on the pitch, starting from Monday.

'I will be greatly disappointed if we don't leave Upton Park with nothing less than a victory.'

Grant and his side must temporarily forget about their battle with relegation on Monday when they take on Burnley in the fifth round of the FA Cup at Upton Park.

The Hammers have performed well outside of the league this season, brushing aside leaders Manchester United in the Carling Cup before being denied a date at Wembley by a defeat to Birmingham in the semi-finals.

The former Chelsea boss has fond memories of the FA Cup, having taken Portsmouth to the final last year, and he now hopes to make it to the last eight with a win over the Clarets on Monday night.

'I really like the FA Cup, it is always exciting,' Grant said. 'It's a good competition and sometimes it gives you a break from the league which is good.'

Eddie Howe has lost only once since being appointed Burnley manager last month and the Lancashire club are only nine places below West Ham in the league ladder.

Grant encountered tough games against Championship side Coventry and League One neighbours Southampton on the road to Wembley with Pompey last season and that experience has made him sure that Monday's game will be tough.

'It's always good to play at home but I know it will not be an easy game,' Grant said. 'I know from playing against lower-league teams in the past, they want to beat Premier League teams a lot. For them the FA Cup is everything.

'We know that and we will have to prepare for what will be a difficult game.

xtra

West Ham midfielder Noble impressed by Ba

West Ham United midfielder Mark Noble is impressed by Demba Ba.

The new signing from Hoffenheim is already amongst the goals for West Ham.

Noble told whufc.com: "Demba probably didn't know what to expect in the Premier League. A lot of players don't.

"Against West Brom, he won headers, got to the by-line and cross them and managed to get a couple of goals, which was fantastic. Obviously we're going to need a player like him over the next couple of games."

xtra

Noble desperate to keep West Ham up

Mark Noble is desperate to keep West Ham United up.

The homegrown Hammer says Premier League survival is a must.

"We're all gearing towards staying in the Premier League," Noble told whufc.com. "None of us wants to be involved in a relegation. I've managed to stay away from that [in my career], even though we've been close, but hopefully we've got the firepower now and we can push on.

"We've got to score goals to win games, so if we can do that and not let them in then I'm sure we'll be fine."

Manchester United want to sign Tottenham midfielder Luka Modric for £35m in the summer as a replacement for Paul Scholes, and Sir Alex Ferguson is also keen on Everton's Jack Rodwell and Sunderland's Jordan Henderson.
News of the World (Subscription required)

But Manchester City are also interested in signing Everton's Rodwell and will eclipse any made that United make.
The Mail on Sunday

Manchester United also want to bring in Marseille's Mathieu Valbuena, although the 26-year-old will cost in the region of £12m.
The People

United striker Michael Owen is set to quit Old Trafford in the summer - and is wanted by Everton and Sunderland.
The People

Chelsea are lining up a £30m bid for Brazilian teenager Neymar in the summer having already failed with a £22m bid for Santos six months ago.
Sunday Express

Italian side Inter Milan are considering a £42m double swoop in the summer for Arsenal duo Robin van Persie and Andrey Arshavin as they bid to revive their fortunes.

The Serie A outfit is also considering a £10m summer move for Tottenham's Brazilian midfielder Sandro, who was in sensational form against Inter's city rivals AC Milan in the Champions League.
Sunday Express

Juventus will only pay Liverpool £5m to sign on-loan Italian midfielder Alberto Aquilani on a permanent deal, representing a potential £17m loss for the Reds.
Sunday Mirror

Manchester City are preparing a second successive summer raid on Spanish side Valencia, with £30m-rated midfielder Juan Mata in their sights.
The People

Tottenham, Chelsea and Arsenal are all keeping a close eye on the form of Ipswich's £12m-rated teenager Connor Wickham with a view to making a summer move for the 17-year-old.
The Mail on Sunday

Newcastle want £10m-rated West Ham striker Carlton Cole to fill the gap left by the departure of Andy Carroll to Liverpool in the January transfer window.
Sunday Mirror

Aston and Spanish side Villarreal are battling to sign talented Swiss youngster Xherdan Shaqiri, who is currently at Basle.
Inside Futbol

Carlo Ancelotti is facing a bleak future as Chelsea manager after his team lost to Everton in the FA Cup on Saturday.
The Mail on Sunday

Fulham boss and former Chelsea striker Mark Hughes is in contention to replace Ancelotti if he does leave the Blues at the end of the season.

Former Chelsea defender Frank Leboeuf believes striker Didier Drogba may have to leave Stamford Bridge at the end of the season to revive his career.
Talksport

Liverpool are ready to hand keeper Pepe Reina a £10,000-a-week pay rise to keep him out of the clutches of rivals Manchester United.
The People

Tottenham will target Everton boss David Moyes if they are forced to part company with manager Harry Redknapp in the summer. Redknapp goes on trial in July on charges of tax evasion dating from his time in charge of Portsmouth.
Sunday Mirror

Manchester City midfielder Nigel de Jong has decided he wants to spend the rest of his career at the Premier League club and will open talks on a new contract in the summer.

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger reckons that the Championship and League One are producing a steady stream of young talent and his club is monitoring the lower leagues in pursuit of new signings.
Sunday Mirror

Liverpool's Dirk Kuyt believes the team's recent success is down to his new role as dressing room DJ with music from the likes of Kings of Leon, Amy Winehouse and The Killers inspiring the team.
Sunday Mirror

Former Arsenal striker Emmanuel Adebayor, on loan at Real Madrid from Manchester City, claims that Gunner skipper Cesc Fabregas would be a good fit in the Spanish capital.
Sunday Express

Wenger – Stars not for sale – Sky Sports

Scholes on familiar turf – Daily Telegraph

Drogba and Malouda to head Chelsea summer clearout – Mirror

New deals for Dirk Kuyt and Pepe Reina at Liverpool signal full-time role for Kenny Dalglish at Anfield – People

Wenger bills Wilshere as the ‘new Scholes’ – Mirror

Chelsea and United stars face £2m tax demands in image rights deal – Daily Mail

Richards: City lack one thing – and it’s not Rooney! – Mirror

That’s your Ancelotti! Chelsea owner ready to swing the axe – Daily Mail

Szczesny unfazed by meteoric rise – Daily Telegraph

Downes and out: Defensive coach Wally looks set to leave Upton Park – People

Ferguson: Champions League prices are a ‘killer’ – Daily Telegraph

MAIL ON SUNDAY: That's your Ancelotti! Chelsea owner ready to swing the axe after shock FA Cup defeat

Carlo Ancelotti's future at Chelsea looks increasingly bleak after his team were beaten by Everton in a dramatic penalty shoot-out at Stamford Bridge in Saturday's FA Cup fourth round replay.

NEWS OF THE WORLD: Luka Modric is wanted by Sir Alex Ferguson as a £35m replacement for Paul Scholes.

Also: Carlo Ancelotti faces the boot after Chelsea crashed out of the FA Cup.

THE PEOPLE: Liverpool are ready to hand keeper Pep Reina a £10,000-a-week pay rise to keep him out of the clutches of Manchester united.

Also: Steve Evans watched his Crawley heroes give mighty Manchester United the fright of their lives - then blamed ref Lee Probert for their Cup exit.

Carlo Ancelotti admitted he is under pressure as Chelsea prepare for two matches to salvage their season from disaster.

SUNDAY MIRROR: Newcastle are lining up a summer move for £10million-rated West Ham striker Carlton Cole.

Also: Sir Alex Ferguson has warned Europe that English clubs are ready to dominate the Champions League again.

SUNDAY EXPRESS: Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson has slammed UEFA for their 'killer' ticket prices for May's Champions League final at Wembley.

Also: Penalty flops Nicolas Anelka and Ashley Cole put under-fire Chelsea boss Carlo Ancelotti on the spot last night, but Wes Brown ensured Manchester United scraped a 1-0 win over plucky non-league Crawley.

DAILY STAR: Sir Alex Ferguson has slammed UEFA's ticket prices for the Champions League Final at Wembley as 'unbelievable and a killer for supporters'.

Also: Holders Chelsea crashed out of the FA Cup after Ashley Cole's horror shootout spot-kick.

Harry Redknapp could swoop for discarded Chelsea ace Daniel Sturridge to bolster Tottenham's striker force in the summer - thanks to the keen eye of Tim Sherwood.

SUNDAY TELEGRAPH: Carlo Ancelotti admits he is 'under pressure' at Chelsea manager after the club's season plumbed new depths with an FA Cup fourth-round replay defeat on penalties to Everton yesterday.

Also: The Football Association and the Premier League are trying to clamp down on football agents using social-networking websites to gain access to youth team players as young as 14 and 15.

SUNDAY TIMES: The England team and the prospects for English talent will be dead within a generation unless elite youth development is overhauled, Premier League and Football League clubs are being warned.

Also: Rogue football agents have found a new and unlawful way to lure vulnerable young players: Facebook.

INDEPENDENT ON SUNDAY: Arsenal and Tottenham having given his Manchester United side - and Chelsea - hard acts to follow in the Champions League this week, Sir Alex Ferguson has insisted with good reason that English clubs are still very much a force in European competition.

Luka Modric is £35million target for Manchester United this summer, while Inter Milan want Robin Van Persie and Andrey Arshavin for £42million.
People

* Carlo Ancelotti admits he is under pressure at Chelsea after the FA Cup exit to Everton.
* Liverpool are ready to hand a £10,000-a-week pay rise to Pepe Reina in a bid to keep him out of the clutches of Manchester United. Dirk Kuyt is also ready to sign a new deal which will keep him at Anfield for the rest of his career.
* Arsenal a facing a battle to keep hold of Andrey Arshavin with former club Zenit Petersburg ready to spend big money to re-sign him.
* Tottenham's pursuit of £10 million-rated Ipswich striker Connor Wickham stepped up on Saturday with scouts sent to watch him in the 1-1 draw with Hull.
* Wally Downes is on the brink of leaving West Ham.
* Sunderland are ready to break the bank to beat Newcastle to the signing of Charles N'Zogbia.
* Fulham are at the head of the queue for Real Madrid's new striking sensation Alvaro Morata.
* Blackpool are ready to make a surprise move for Preston 'keeper Andy Lonergan.
* Aston Villa are among a trio of Premier League clubs tracking Espanyol midfielder Javi Marquez.

News of the World

* Luka Modric is £35m target for Sir Alex Ferguson this summer as replacement for Paul Scholes.
* Carlo Ancelotti faces the boot after Chelsea crashed out of the FA Cup.
* Robin Van Persie and Andrey Arshavin are targets for Inter Milan in a £42m double swoop.
* Newcastle have failed to offer Joey Barton the new five-year deal he wanted.
* Nigel De Jong will open talks with Manchester City this summer on a new deal after deciding he wants to end his career with the club.

Sunday Express

* Inter Milan are ready to make a move for Tottenham's Sandro.

Daily Star Sunday

* Claudio Ranieri has refused to quit as Roma boss despite protests from 200 fans outside the club's training ground.
* Wolfsburg will table a £5m bid for Martin Skrtel in June.
* Lionel Messi has said that Barcelona will be back to finally buy Cesc Fabregas.

Mail On Sunday

* Carlo Ancelotti's future at Chelsea looks increasingly bleak.
* Michael Johnson's long-awaited comeback for Manchester City has been postponed after his knee swelled up again.
* Tottenham face a battle in the £12m summer chase for Ipswich's Connor Wickham with Arsenal and Chelsea also monitoring the situation while Manchester United are also keen.
* Manchester City will slug it out with Manchester United to sign Jack Rodwell from Everton.

Sunday Mirror

* Steve Bruce is pulling out all the stops to ensure that Jordan Henderson stays out of Manchester United's clutches for as long as possible.
* Liverpool will have to take a £12m hit if they want to do a deal with Juventus for flop Alberto Aquilani.
* Roman Abramovich will carry on spending this summer in a build to rebuild his Chelsea squad.
* Newcastle are lining up a £10m summer move for West Ham's Carlton Cole.
* Tottenham will court David Moyes if they are forced to part company with Harry Redknapp in the summer.
* Tottenham have slapped a £100m price tag on Gareth Bale.
Los Martillos
Total likes: 1 like

Re: sunday's gossip 20th feb includes west ham

Post by Los Martillos »

Cheers CH

:thup:
ashbanki
Has liked: 3 likes
Total likes: 22 likes

Post by ashbanki »

Cheers CH.
Very telling about Mears' injury - Ever since Curbishley arrived and replaced fitness and medical personel, we have had a shocking injury count.I remember Spector was injured and the club diagnosed a slight hip problem,but when he joined up with his national team they found that the muscle around his hip had completely ditached from the bone!!

Dyer winning the karting!! unfuckinbelievable.
Hammer Smith

Post by Hammer Smith »

' Newcastle want £10m-rated West Ham striker Carlton Cole to fill the gap left by the departure of Andy Carroll.'

Bit of a tall order there!
Thanks CH.
simon hammer
Has liked: 977 likes
Total likes: 745 likes

Post by simon hammer »

ashbanki wrote:
Dyer winning the karting!! unfuckinbelievable.
Surprised he didn't do a lap and then break down!

Cheers C.H :thup:
cockney hammer
Resident badge expert
Total likes: 143 likes

Post by cockney hammer »

Denbighammer
Has liked: 695 likes
Total likes: 427 likes

Post by Denbighammer »

A picture of Carlton Cole in a go-kart would be comedy gold. Like Peter Crouch riding a BMX.

Cheers for the update as ever Mr CH.
blahblahblah
Has liked: 252 likes
Total likes: 232 likes

Post by blahblahblah »

Denbighammer wrote:A picture of Carlton Cole in a go-kart would be comedy gold.
where can i put own a deposit for a West Ham Mario Kart remix?
west ham15
Total likes: 5 likes

Post by west ham15 »

Cheers CH :thup:
dapablo
Sourpuss, grumpy face

Post by dapablo »

Annual event

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... -kart.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
swehammer
Total likes: 2 likes

Post by swehammer »

Cheers CH! :thup:
rciron
Has liked: 298 likes
Total likes: 16 likes

Post by rciron »

Cheers CH :thup:
UptonHammer

Post by UptonHammer »

Cheers Ch :thup:
hammerjohn

Post by hammerjohn »

Thanking you CH... working all day, just in and do I see carlton Cole to the barcodes for 10 million squid..?
Payback for Dyer :think:

Nice choices today hammer..!