saturday's gossip 26th feb includes west ham

An archive of Cockney Hammer's West Ham-related daily news digests from 2009-2015. For the latest daily digests, see the General Discussion Forum.

Moderator: Gnome

westlondonhammer
Has liked: 1080 likes
Total likes: 1392 likes

Re: saturday's gossip 26th feb includes west ham

Post by westlondonhammer »

Aceface wrote:Faubert: "My future lies elsewhere and I hope they will not try to prevent me leaving."

Guys, I'm going now. Guys?! Last chance - this time I'm really going...
:lol:
Matt of iron

Post by Matt of iron »

Faubert is leaving. :raver:
hammerjohn

Post by hammerjohn »

I think we have to realise that Joe Cole has sold his career,
instead of going to a club where he could flouish.... like West Ham.
He followed the money trail, ok I can't blame him but he hs just not worth 90 grand a week.. who is ??

Faubert needs a new start in France with Bordeaux, he cost us £6 million and £3.2 million in wages,
we will get nothing for him.

CH my thanks again for the fine service you provide,
and hammer you have exquisite taste sir.
Hatcham Iron
Has liked: 3 likes
Total likes: 3 likes

Post by Hatcham Iron »

thanks CH top stuff have a good one! "irons" :crest:
hammer
Strangely fascinated with Bonehead's arse.

Post by hammer »

faubert @ real madrid vid Image

don't let the door hit you on your way out, you arrogant lazy piece of **** :arry:
Xander
Total likes: 30 likes

Post by Xander »

Cheers CH :thup:

Faubert? Meh, thought he was going to be brilliant. Gladly admit I was wrong
cockney hammer
Resident badge expert
Has liked: 1 like
Total likes: 143 likes

Post by cockney hammer »

Xander wrote:Cheers CH :thup:

Faubert? Meh, thought he was going to be brilliant. Gladly admit I was wrong

you are not alone mate i had really high hopes of him as well
rigoberts song
Has liked: 84 likes
Total likes: 346 likes

Post by rigoberts song »

Thanks CH.love the babes Hammer.
Chippenhammer
Has liked: 22 likes
Total likes: 33 likes

Post by Chippenhammer »

Faubert, an overpaid bit part player who thinks he is th white Pele. You have to earn respect and you have done f*** all for this club so thats what you get for your trouble. I hope you do f*** off in the summer so we won't have to put up with any more of your sulky piss poor prancing around.
West Bergen Iron
Location: Squinting to see the TV while sinking into the swamp

Post by West Bergen Iron »

Cheers CH - thanks as always for the piles of great reading :thup:

Beckham with a tattoo of him as Jesus? Huh. That seems out of character for him...but people surprise you every day, I guess.
cockney hammer
Resident badge expert
Has liked: 1 like
Total likes: 143 likes

Post by cockney hammer »

team talk

Collison keen to play his part

West Ham's Jack Collison has revealed he is close to making a return to action after almost a year out with a serious knee injury.

Collison, 22, had forced himself into Gianfranco Zola's Hammers first team last season until he suffered cartilage damage in Wales' 1-0 defeat to Sweden in Cardiff in March.

Without him, the Hammers managed to stay up under Zola but his successor, Avram Grant, has found life hard at Upton Park and the club have spent much of the current campaign in the relegation zone.

The midfielder has now set his sights on a return to action in March - a month which he knows will be crucial in West Ham's bid to avoid a potentially crippling relegation to the Championship.

"I'm getting much closer," he said. "I should be back in with the team over the next few weeks and picking up training.

"It's just a matter of trying to find my feet and getting a few games under my belt.

"Fingers crossed, I'll be back playing before too long and doing my bit to help us out of the situation we're in. I want to do my bit this season if and when I can."

Collison was instructed to spend time in an ice chamber recently along with calf-injury victim Robbie Keane.

The duo received a shock when they found out that they had to share the chamber on one occasion with former heavyweight world champion Frank Bruno.

Collison found that incident amusing but he admits a large part of his rehabilitation has been frustrating.

"I just love being out there playing football and it has been tough at times not to be able to do what I love - I haven't been able to kick a ball out in my garden with my little brother and have a kick-about," the Welshman said.

"I went into the ice chamber with Robbie and we had to sit in the chamber at -140 degrees for five minutes at a time.

"We were sat in there freezing with our hands under our armpits trying to keep warm. We must have been a real sight. We actually shared the chamber with Frank Bruno. He is a real legend, so it was great to meet him, but he made us look really weak because he was in there doing press-ups while me and Robbie were sitting there just trying to keep warm."

Thomas Hitzlsperger recently returned from a long thigh injury layoff in style when he scored the opener in Monday's FA Cup fifth round match against Burnley.

It was the German's first appearance for the club since he arrived from Lazio last summer and he is expected to be involved when the Hammers take on Liverpool at Upton Park on Sunday.

The home support quickly warned to the German, giving him the moniker of "Der Hammer" after his blistering 25-yard strike, but Grant has warned the fans not to expect too much too soon from the 28-year-old.

"He played very well given it was his first match after eight months but we need to wait a little bit to see him at his best," the Israeli said.

"He is an important player for us and he was part of our plan to be one of the leaders

"Had he been with us the whole season, we would have done better.

"He is intelligent, can score, can assist and work hard in the midfield."

Liverpool may be enjoying a renaissance under Kenny Dalglish, but Grant has warned the Reds that his team will fight hard to earn the win that could see them climb out of the relegation zone.

"It won't be easy to play Liverpool but we are hard to beat," Grant said.

"I think we have improved a lot in the last few weeks. We have scored many goals and our game is better and more efficient and we hope to continue this.

"We need the points and will do everything to get them."
dapablo
Sourpuss, grumpy face

Post by dapablo »

mushy wrote: and we are being fed another crock of sh*t.
It's the Sun, really, don't take any notice, it's not for you.