sunday's news 14th august includes west ham

An archive of Cockney Hammer's West Ham-related daily news digests from 2009-2015. For the latest daily digests, see the General Discussion Forum.

Moderator: Gnome

cockney hammer
Resident badge expert
Has liked: 1 like
Total likes: 143 likes

sunday's news 14th august includes west ham

Post by cockney hammer »

the people

Redknapp planning one last bid for Parker

Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp will make one last bid for West Ham and England star Scott Parker - and try to buy him this week.

Redknapp has looked around at alternatives after being snubbed by the Hammers because of the cost of the move and the bad relations between the clubs.

However, the Spurs chief keeps coming back to Parker and will make a final attempt to land him - with money coming in from the sale of Wilson Palacios to Stoke.

Tottenham may have to pay around £7million for Parker, whose age and wages are not the ideal fit for supremo Daniel Levy. But Spurs have few options.

Hammers would let Parker go for the right price. Boss Sam Allardyce has replaced him as captain and Championship football would harm his England chances.

the people

Piquionne set for Hammers exit after opening day blank

West Ham's Frederic Piquionne celebrates scoring the winner against Tottenham at Upton Park

Striker Frederic Piquionne is on his way out of Upton Park after failing to convince manager Sam Allardyce that he is the man to lead West Hams forward line in the Championship.

The Frenchman, 32, has been picked ahead of Carlton Cole in Big Sams first two matches, but will lose his place once John Carew is match fit.

Allardyce is looking to raise £1million by selling the former Portsmouth, Lyon and Monaco striker.

the people

Spector hoping to cook up a storm in Europe with Birmingham

JONATHAN SPECTOR is hoping to cook up a storm as Birmingham prepare to put European football on the menu for the first time in their history.

Master chef Spector insists he has no regrets about joining the Championship club, which has been in financial meltdown since ownerCarson Yeung was arrested on £57million money laundering charges.

The defender, who arrived on a free from West Ham, said: I had five seasons at West Ham and the club was always in the papers so Im used to that sort of thing swirling around at a football club.

I felt coming to Birmingham was a good move and the manager, Chris Hughton, had experience of winning promotion. The other things dont factor into what we do as a team.

I didnt come here because of the Europa League but its an added bonus.

Spector, 25, is one of the few players at St Andrews to have experience of the big stage - the 2010 World Cup with the US and Champions League football at Manchester United.

And the defender predicts a very special night for players and fans against Nacional of Portugal in Madeira on Thursday.

History

He said: Ive been fortunate because European nights are something special. I made my full debut for Manchester United against Dinamo Bucharest at Old Trafford in a qualifying game.

I played against Fenerbahce in Istanbul, that was quite an experience. At West Ham we were knocked out of the Europa League by Palermo.

I was aware that Birmingham are making history, in a good way, and its great to be part of that even though promotion is our main priority.

One of Spectors hobbies is cooking - risotto is his speciality dish. After a week confined to his city centre hotel because of the riots in Birmingham, the only spice that interests him is in a kitchen.

Spector revealed: You could see what was happening from the hotel window but Ive been in England since I was 17 and I know its generally a safe country.

I havent had much time to look for anywhere to live yet. Yes, I do love cooking. Its something to do to relax. Ive settled in to Birmingham very quickly and Im looking forward to the challenge of helping the club get back into the Premier League.

the mirror

Spurs set to make final bid for West Ham star

Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp will make one last bid for West Ham and England star Scott Parker – and try to buy him this week.

Redknapp has looked around at options after being snubbed by the Hammers because of the cost of the move and the bad blood between the clubs.

However, the Spurs chief keeps coming back to Parker and will make a final attempt to land him.

the star

TONY PULIS WILL GET BEST FROM MATTHEW UPSON

JULIAN DICKS believes Tony Pulis can turn Matthew Upson into one of the bargains of the summer after snapping him up for Stoke.

Upson, 32 joined on a free transfer after leaving West Ham when they dropped into the Championship.

But ex-West Ham star Dicks thinks Pulis can turn Upson’s career around once again.

Dicks said: “He’s had a tough time at West Ham but people forget he was an England international not so long ago.

“He had a bad season but if anyone can get him back where he was, it’s Tony Pulis and it could turn out to be a clever bit of business.”

Dicks, 43, is currently looking for work after leaving cash-strapped Grays Athletic at the end of last season.

But he admits the hard man reputation he had as a player is making it tough for him to get a job.

He added: “When I played I was aggressive, got in trouble and had rows with managers because all I thought about was winning.

“Since I’ve been working as a manager, the players will tell you I looked after them. Until people sit down and talk to me, a lot still think I’m a thug.”

sky sports

Allardyce hails Nolan heroics

West Ham manager Sam Allardyce was full of praise for summer signing Kevin Nolan after the midfielder's early goal decided a 1-0 win at Doncaster.

Nolan, who arrived at Upton Park from Newcastle last month, opened his Hammers goalscoring account after just five minutes to clinch Allardyce's first win in charge.

The 56-year-old, who saw his side fall to a late 1-0 opening-day defeat against Cardiff last weekend, was left thanking the captain after the Hammers had to hold on in the face of a late Rovers onslaught.
Invaluable

Nolan guided Newcastle back to the top-flight at the first time of asking two years ago, when he was a prolific goalscorer from midfield, and after also hitting the crossbar Allardyce expects the 29-year-old's know-how will prove invaluable many more times before the season's end.

"He could have had two goals today. He's got a good mentality Kevin and he knows what it takes to get out of this division," said Allardyce.

"We know it's got to be quality with team spirit and he builds that in the dressing room. He talks to players and demands things from players which helps me with my job."

Allardyce also found reason for cheer in his side's defensive display, after they withstood Doncaster's second-half revival.

The hosts enjoyed plenty of possession and territory after the break but goalkeeper Robert Green only had to make one save, from Simon Gillett, to preserve his clean sheet.

"He could have had two goals today. He's got a good mentality Kevin and he knows what it takes to get out of this division. "
Sam Allardyce Quotes of the week

"Perhaps by that time we should have been more comfortable in terms of goals scored - it makes you a little uncomfortable," said Allardyce, who cut an increasingly agitated figure as the game wore on.

"But I like the resilience and determination of the players in that period."

Despite Doncaster's second-half rally manager Sean O'Driscoll blasted his team, claiming he was "gobsmacked" by their performance.

O'Driscoll fielded an injury-depleted side without the likes of Billy Sharp, but he offered that as no excuse for a defeat that extends their winless league run to 14 games stretching into last season.
Basics

"Too many people who think they can play in this division didn't do the basics well," he said.

"We said before the game it doesn't matter if you're playing West Ham, Real Madrid or Barcelona we know the things we need to do well and which are important. Today they weren't important to us. I'm gobsmacked."

He added: "We value things that had nothing to do with resources, injuries. It's just can we do these things well. We didn't do them. We did in the second half.

"I'm not disappointed in playing poorly - I can handle that. I am disappointed in not doing things they need to do."

official site

U18s win at Kingstonian

The Academy continue to score at will this summer with a fine away win in Surrey on Saturday

West Ham United continued their preparations for the start of the FA Premier Academy League with a 4-0 win at Kingstonian on Saturday.

Elliott Lee made it four goals in two games and seven overall this summer with another double while the other two goals came from Jack Powell. Lee had also scored twice in the 5-1 win at Great Wakering Rovers last Wednesday.

It was the perfect warm-up for the Academy side before they get the season started properly with the visit of Sheffield United to Little Heath next Saturday.

Check out next Sunday's matchday programme against Leeds United for a full report and the thoughts of Tony Carr. Click here to subscribe today.

official site

League round-up: Montano off mark

Cristian Montano and Olly Lee were both in npower Football League action on Saturday although neither could help their sides avoid defeat.

Montano had the better afternoon, scoring a consolation for Notts County in their 2-1 defeat at home by Charlton Athletic in League One. The attacker came on at half-time for his league bow and promptly converted from close range to give Martin Allen's side hope of a comeback against a Charlton side led by Chris Powell and former Hammers reserve-team coach Alex Dyer.

In League Two, Lee played the whole 90 minutes for Dagenham & Redbridge but could not help them to a second win in as many games with the 2-0 loss to visiting AFC Wimbledon. Lee had one of his side's best efforts to score but was denied by a defensive block.

Jordan Spence, the club's third homegrown Hammer out on loan, will hope to line up for Bristol City away to Cardiff City on Sunday afternoon. Spence is on a season-long stay at Ashton Gate, while Montano and Lee will both return to West Ham next month after their 28-day loans.

goal.com

McLeish: Hitzlsperger could be our man

Aston Villa manager has revealed that he would like to bring West Ham midfielder Thomas Hitzlsperger back to the club.

Hitzlsperger joined Villa's academy in 2000, gaining over 100 caps before his departure to VfB Stuttgart in 2005.
He then returned to the Premier League with West Ham last summer, before becoming a free agent after the Hammers' relegation.
And, following the departure of Ashley Young and Stuart Downing, McLeish feels that his new side need more experience in midfield. Therefore, the Germany international could be the man to provide it, after admitting that they are in need of a player with such knowledge of top-flight football.
"Thomas' name has been mentioned against a number of other players," he said.
"If it came to a choice, we'd have to think about everything if we were able to get that choice.
"Maybe in midfield, in terms of experience, we are a little bit lacking."
However, the former Birmingham manager has warned that he and chairman Randy Lerner have still got to work out which players to offload from the wage bill before they can consider a signing of the 29-year-old's calibre.

Arsenal are expected to make a renewed bid for Everton centre-half Phil Jagielka this week, with the London club set to lose both Cesc Fabregas and Samir Nasri to Barcelona and Manchester City respectively.
Mail on Sunday

The Gunners could also move for Sochaux midfielder Marvin Martin and Marseille winger Andre Ayew as soon as they receive the first payment from the sale of Fabregas.
Metro

Tottenham manager Harry Redknapp and chairman Daniel Levy are split over whether to let star midfielder Luka Modric join Chelsea. Redknapp is prepared to let the Croatian move while Levy wants to finance new signings by selling other players.
Mail on Sunday

Spurs have told Manchester City they will have to pay £100,000 of Emmanuel Adebayor's £160,000 salary each week if they loan out the former Arsenal striker.
Sunday Mirror

Liverpool manager Kenny Dalglish may return to Bolton with a higher offer for defender Gary Cahill if, as expected, his pursuit of Stoke's Ryan Shawcross fails.
Metro

Dutch defender Erik Pieters believes Newcastle United will struggle to buy him from PSV Eindhoven because his current club are keen to keep him in the Netherlands.
Inside Futbol

Former Liverpool manager Graeme Souness claims Chelsea have made a mistake in appointing "untried" Andre Villas-Boas as manager.
Sunday Mirror

Businessman Tony Fernandes could be announced as the new owner of Queens Park Rangers on Monday in a deal which would mean him taking control of the club from Bernie Ecclestone and Flavio Briatore, in partnership with Lakshmi Mittal, who already owns a 33% stake at Loftus Road.
the Observer

Defender Vincent Kompany is the Manchester City players' choice to take over as captain from striker Carlos Tevez. Kompany will skipper the side in their Premier League opener against Swansea on Monday.
Mail on Sunday

Barcelona star Lionel Messi has tipped Sergio Aguero to be a major success at Manchester City.
Full story: Sunday Mirror

Swansea manager Brendan Rodgers had just come down from climbing Mount Kilimanjaro on a charity walk when he found out his side's Premier League opener would be against big-spending Manchester City.
the Observer

The People

Carlos Tevez's move to Inter Milan is back on - with Wesley Sneijder moving to Man City in a swap deal.
Spurs are set to make a final bid for West Ham and England midfielder Scott Parker and could also try to sign Arsenal full-back Bacary Sagna.
Bolton are set to bid £600,000 for Rangers winger Gregg Wylde who has turned down a new deal at Ibrox and is also on West Brom's radar.
Everton want to sign Spurs midfielder Niko Kranjcar on loan.
Sunderland and Newcastle will go head-to-head to sign Arsenal striker Nicklas Bendtner. Meanwhile, the Magpies are lining up either Manchester City's Wayne Bridge, PSV Eindhoven's Erik Pieters and Lyon's Aly Cissokho as possible replacements for Jose Enrique.
Roberto Mancini sees Brazil star Neymar as the final piece of the Manchester City jigsaw.

Sunday Mirror

Everton, Aston Villa and Fulham are battling it out to sign Real Madrid Winger Pedro Leon.
Spurs have told Manchester City they will have to pay £100,000 of Emmanuel Adebayor's £160,000 salary each week if they loan out the former Arsenal striker.
Barcelona star Lionel Messi has tipped Sergio Aguero to be a major success at Manchester City.

Daily Star Sunday

Manchester City wants Spurs winger Aaron Lennon as a possible replacement for Shaun Wright-Phillips.
Newcastle boss Alan Pardew has approached Manchester City for ex-Toon striker Craig Bellamy and left-back Wayne Bridge.
Chelsea midfielder Yossi Benayoun, 31, is a target for Turkish side Galatasaray.
Chelsea are set to bid £40m for Brazilian star Neymar.
Liverpool are trying to snap up France U21 defender Loris Nery from St Etienne.
Julio Arca has rejected offers from Wigan and Wolves to sign a new two-year deal at Middlesbrough.

Mail On Sunday

Arsenal are expected to make a renewed bid for Everton centre-half Phil Jagielka this week, with the London club set to lose both Cesc Fabregas and Samir Nasri to Barcelona and Manchester City respectively.
Tottenham manager Harry Redknapp and chairman Daniel Levy are split over whether to let star midfielder Luka Modric join Chelsea.
Defender Vincent Kompany is the Manchester City players' choice to take over as captain from striker Carlos Tevez.
Chelsea youngster Gael Kakuta is wanted on loan by French side Lille.
Spurs striker Robbie Keane has been given a deadline of 4.59 on Monday to complete a move to LA Galaxy.

Sunday Express

Spurs will have to trigger Guiseppe Rossi's £44m release clause if they want to land the Villarreal striker.
Manchester City are trying to sign defender Rafael Toloi from Brazil side Goias.

The Observer

Businessman Tony Fernandes could be announced as the new owner of Queens Park Rangers on Monday in a deal which would mean him taking control of the club from Bernie Ecclestone and Flavio Briatore, in partnership with Lakshmi Mittal, who already owns a 33% stake at Loftus Road.

Sunday Mail

Borussia Moenchengladbach striker Mo Idrissou, 31, is to have a trial at Celtic.

BARCA BOSS WAITS ON FABREGAS ARRIVAL
Pep Guardiola says Cesc Fabregas isn't a Barcelona player - but the prospects are "good".

BARCA READY TO WELCOME FABREGAS
Barcelona's players believe Cesc Fabregas will soon be joining them at the Nou Camp.

LLAMBIAS TARGETS FURTHER SIGNINGS
Newcastle MD Derek Llambias has acknowledged the need for more signings.

ETO'O CRYPTIC OVER FUTURE
Inter striker Samuel Eto'o says he could yet move to the Premier League this month.

GALAXY QUIET ON ROBBIE KEANE LINK
The LA Galaxy have declined to confirm they are targeting Tottenham's Robbie Keane.

HODGSON HOPEFUL ON ODEMWINGIE
Roy Hodgson is optimistic West Brom striker Peter Odemwingie will sign a new contract.

MARTINEZ IN HUNT FOR TWO MORE
Wigan manager Roberto Martinez will continue in his efforts to strengthen his squad.

CANARIES CLOSE IN ON AYALA SIGNING
Norwich are set to complete the signing of Liverpool defender Daniel Ayala.

NO MATA MOVE FOR GUNNERS
Arsenal will not be signing Valencia star Juan Mata this summer, says Arsene Wenger.

KEAN EYEING MAN UTD LOAN SWOOP
Blackburn boss Steve Kean hopes to turn to Man Utd if he needs to sign a player on loan.

GERS PULL PLUG ON CUELLAR DEAL
Gordon Smith has revealed Rangers will not pursue their interest in Carlos Cuellar.

POULSEN EYEING ANFIELD EXIT
Christian Poulsen accepts his future lies away from Liverpool as he wants regular football.

LENNON STILL CHASING BELLAMY
Celtic boss Neil Lennon believes signing Man City striker Craig Bellamy is still an option.

ISHMAEL MILLER SET FOR FOREST
West Brom striker Ishmael Miller is set to join Nottingham Forest for an initial £1.2m fee.

BENJANI RETURNS TO PORTSMOUTH
Benjani has returned to Portsmouth after turning down the chance to stay at Blackburn.

ROSSOBLU FIRE DONADONI
Cagliari have parted company with Roberto Donadoni two weeks before the start of the season.

JEWELL PLANS LEADBITTER DEAL
Ipswich boss Paul Jewell plans to offer Grant Leadbitter amid links with Portsmouth.

FABREGAS DEAL CLOSE - BARCA
Barcelona say they are closing in on a deal to sign Arsenal's Cesc Fabregas.

LIVERPOOL CONFIRM JOSE ENRIQUE DEAL
Liverpool have announced the signing of Jose Enrique from Newcastle on a long-term deal.

GUNNERS MAKE MOVE FOR CAMPBELL
Arsenal have agreed terms with Costa Rican side Deportivo Saprissa to sign striker Joel Campbell.

WIGAN BID FOR ODEMWINGIE REJECTED
West Brom have rejected an undisclosed bid from Wigan for striker Peter Odemwingie.

BLUES STILL EYEING NEW RECRUITS
Andre Villas-Boas says he is still talking transfer targets with Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich.

PARK JI-SUNG SIGNS NEW MAN UTD DEAL
Manchester United have confirmed that midfielder Park Ji-sung has signed a new contract.

DICKO SECURES WIGAN MOVE
Wigan have signed 19-year-old winger Nouha Dicko on a three-year deal after a successful trial.

MANCINI: NO TAKERS FOR TEVEZ
Roberto Mancini thinks Carlos Tevez may stay at Man City - because nobody wants him.

BOLTON CONFIRM TUNCAY SIGNING
Bolton have confirmed the signing of Turkey international and ex-Stoke forward Tuncay Sanli.

JOL EYEING FURTHER ADDITIONS
Martin Jol is looking to add up to two more new faces to his Fulham squad this summer.

JOL EXPECTS NEW JOHNSON DEAL
Fulham manager Martin Jol is confident Andy Johnson will sign a contract extension soon.

HODGSON: I'M HAPPY WHERE I AM
Roy Hodgson says there is "no real need" for him to discuss a new contract with West Brom.

SMITH DEFENDS IBROX TRANSFER POLICY
Rangers' director of football Gordon Smith has defended the club's approach in the transfer market.

McCOIST STILL TARGETING FORMER STARS
Rangers remain keen on moves for former stars Danny Wilson and Carlos Cuellar.

UNITED CONFIRM GUNNING SIGNING
Defender Gavin Gunning has completed his move to Dundee United from Blackburn.

BLACKBURN BRING IN BRUNO
Blackburn have announced the signing of Brazilian full-back Bruno Ribeiro.

KEAN'S TRANSFER KITTY UNCLEAR
Steve Kean admits he may not get all the money Blackburn received for Phil Jones.

ASHLEY WILLIAMS EXTENDS SWANS DEAL
Defender Ashley Williams has agreed a new three-year contract with Swansea.

MODRIC STILL WAITING OVER FUTURE
Luka Modric is still waiting to find out whether Tottenham will accept an offer from Chelsea.

ARCA SIGNS BORO DEAL
Middlesbrough have secured the services of Argentine midfielder Julio Arca on a two-year contract.

HARGREAVES OFFERED BAGGIES DEAL
Roy Hodgson has confirmed West Brom have offered Owen Hargreaves a contract.

HIBS BOSS STILL ON LOOKOUT
Hibernian manager Colin Calderwood has refused to rule out further additions to his squad this summer.

HUTTON WOULD CONSIDER LOAN MOVE
Rangers youngster Kyle Hutton would consider a loan move, but feels he can win a first-team spot.

TURAN COMPLETES ATLETICO MOVE
Atletico Madrid have completed the signing of Turkish winger Arda Turan for 13 million euros.

CARLOS VELA SET FOR SPANISH LOAN
Carlos Vela is poised for a loan move, with Real Sociedad and Real Zaragoza keen.

PULIS STILL WANTS SIX SIGNINGS
Stoke boss Tony Pulis would love to sign up to six new players in the transfer window.

NORWICH IN FOR DANIEL AYALA
Paul Lambert says Norwich have made a bid to sign Liverpool defender Daniel Ayala.

TOON LOAN OUT XISCO AGAIN
Newcastle striker Xisco has re-joined Deportivo la Coruna on a season-long loan deal.

LENNON SEEKS McGREGOR REPLACEMENT
St Mirren boss Danny Lennon is looking for a new centre-back with Darren McGregor out.

IPSWICH SIGN KEITH ANDREWS ON LOAN
Ipswich have secured the loan signing of Blackburn's Keith Andrews until January.

TYKES INSIST HAYNES NOT FOR SALE
Barnsley have "no intention of selling" Danny Haynes and have not had any approaches.

JOAO SILVA MAKES LOAN MOVE
Everton have confirmed that Joao Silva has joined Vitoria FC on a season-long loan.

FOXES READY TO LOAN HOWARD
Sven-Goran Eriksson has admitted Leicester striker Steve Howard is poised to leave on loan.

SONKO REJECTS READING CONTRACT
Brian McDermott has revealed Ibrahima Sonko has rejected a contract offer from Reading.

LES GIRONDINS SELL WENDEL
Bordeaux have completed the sale of Brazilian midfielder Wendel to Saudi Arabian club Al Ittihad.

LYON SIGN BAKARY KONE
Lyon have confirmed the signing of Bakary Kone from Guingamp.

LEMOINE MAKES ST ETIENNE MOVE
St Etienne have signed Rennes midfielder Fabien Lemoine on a four-year contract.

TUNCAY CONFIRMS BOLTON SWITCH
Turkey's Tuncay Sanli has confirmed his return to the Premier League with Bolton.

WENGER WANTS A QUICK RESOLUTION
Arsene Wenger intends to resolve the futures of Cesc Fabregas and Samir Nasri "very quickly".

McLEISH WORKING WITHIN CONSTRAINTS
Alex McLeish admits he is working under financial constraints at Aston Villa.

LIVERPOOL AGREE JOSE ENRIQUE FEE
Liverpool have agreed a fee with Newcastle for defender Jose Enrique.

NIKOLA KALINIC SEALS ROVERS EXIT
Blackburn striker Nikola Kalinic has joined Ukrainian side Dnipro for an undisclosed fee.

FEYENOORD AND TWENTE WIN AGAIN
A review of the weekend's action so far in the Netherlands' Eredivisie.

BREST SPOIL NEW STADIUM PARTY
Valenciennes had to settle for a goalless draw in their first home match at the Stade du Hainaut.

KOEMAN KEEPS UP WINNING START
Jerson Cabral stole the show as Feyenoord eased to a 3-0 victory over Roda JC at De Kuip.

VITESSE CRUISE TO MAXIMUM POINTS
Vitesse Arnhem secured their first win of the season with a 4-0 victory over VVV-Venlo.

PSV CHALK UP FIRST VICTORY
Dries Mertens scored the only goal as PSV Eindhoven edged out RKC Waalwijk.

PSG STILL SEEK FIRST WIN
A review of the weekend's action so far in the French Ligue 1.

TWENTE MAINTAIN WINNING START
Marc Janko and substitute Bryan Ruiz were on target as FC Twente beat AZ Alkmaar 2-0.

LATE GOAL KEEPS ST ETIENNE PERFECT
Sylvain Marchal's late strike maintained St Etienne's perfect start after a 1-0 win over Nancy.

FORMER PLAYERS HURT SOCHAUX
Two former Sochaux players returned to haunt them as Caen sealed a 2-1 victory.

TOULOUSE PRODUCE LATE SHOW
Toulouse made it two wins out of two after scoring twice in the last 20 minutes to see off Dijon.

10-MAN BORDEAUX EARN LATE POINT
A stoppage-time goal from Henrique rescued a point for 10-man Bordeaux at Lorient.

LYON NEED LATE LEVELLER
Lisandro Lopez struck a late equaliser for Lyon to deny newly-promoted Ajaccio an unlikely win.

RENNES HOLD PSG
Free-spending Paris Saint-Germain are still looking for their first win after a 1-1 draw at Rennes.

WENGER - BARTON SHOULD HAVE SEEN RED
Post-match reaction to Newcastle's 0-0 draw with Arsenal.

SPOILS SPLIT AT GLADBACH
Borussia Monchengladbach and Stuttgart defended their unbeaten starts to the season with a 1-1 draw.

babe of the day

http://www.nuts.co.uk/images/gallery/20 ... uk_90_.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

win bonus babe

http://www.nuts.co.uk/images/gallery/20 ... uk_74_.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

one for the ladies

http://cdn1.hunkdujour.com/530/will_wikle_200809_1.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Standen Delivers

Re: sunday's news 14th august includes west ham

Post by Standen Delivers »

Thank you most kindly Mr Hammer, huge appreciations from the wilds of Somerset on an extremely rare hangover-free Sunday morning. Gawd bless yer.
Standen Delivers

Post by Standen Delivers »

Double post thanks to TalkTalk's ***** internet providings!
DICKSY'S BOOTS

Post by DICKSY'S BOOTS »

Thanks CH.
North East Iron

Post by North East Iron »

Cheers CH

First read off the day

:thup:
EssexIron
Has liked: 98 likes
Total likes: 54 likes

Post by EssexIron »

Cheers CH, read your gossip thread everyday, win bonus babe is a great idea!
cockney hammer
Resident badge expert

Post by cockney hammer »

EssexIron wrote:Cheers CH, read your gossip thread everyday, win bonus babe is a great idea!

i bet i do not get to do it to often :wink:
Charle Hammer

Post by Charle Hammer »

Cheers CH, have a good week :thup:
rciron
Has liked: 294 likes
Total likes: 16 likes

Post by rciron »

Cheers Cockers :thup: great stuff as usual
Cookedskunk

Post by Cookedskunk »

Cheers as ever CH :thup:
Los Martillos
Total likes: 1 like

Post by Los Martillos »

Cheers buddy.

If Parker goes to Tottscum for about 2 million I will be very annoyed.
west ham15
Total likes: 5 likes

Post by west ham15 »

Cheers CH :thup:
ManicPeanut

Post by ManicPeanut »

Cheers CH

Don't like to think of Scotty at that mob mind.

Hunk of the day...a bit weird looking TBH! Ever grateful though!

I trust there'll be a win bonus hunk for us girlies as well?!
cockney hammer
Resident badge expert

Post by cockney hammer »

ManicPeanut wrote:Cheers CH

Don't like to think of Scotty at that mob mind.

Hunk of the day...a bit weird looking TBH! Ever grateful though!

I trust there'll be a win bonus hunk for us girlies as well?!

lol i will do a win guy in future sorry for the weird looking one as you put it but i do not know what to look for when it comes to men i will have to ask matt of iron he is the reseident batty boy :wink:
ManicPeanut

Post by ManicPeanut »

cockney hammer wrote:
lol i will do a win guy in future sorry for the weird looking one as you put it but i do not know what to look for when it comes to men i will have to ask matt of iron he is the reseident batty boy :wink:

Ha ha!

As I say, ever grateful, he just looked like he was made of plastic today!
Chicken Run Supreme
Has liked: 855 likes
Total likes: 823 likes

Post by Chicken Run Supreme »

Cheers CH as always. I am confident we shall see a lot more win bonus babes. :thup:
steveyrockstar
Has liked: 171 likes
Total likes: 757 likes

Post by steveyrockstar »

kevin nolan looks about 48 in that picture.
cockney hammer
Resident badge expert

Post by cockney hammer »

Chicken Run Supreme wrote:Cheers CH as always. I am confident we shall see a lot more win bonus babes.

and hunks :D
cockney hammer
Resident badge expert

Post by cockney hammer »

Guardiola: Cesc deal 'very advanced' but not complete

Premier League clubs chase Real Madrid winger

City have to pay to send striker to Spurs

City to land Sneijder in Tevez swap deal

Man City chief to snatch Brazil star from Barcelona and Real Madrid

Spurs set to make final bid for West Ham star

Everton target Spurs midfielder in loan deal

Spurs plot sensational swoop for Arsenal defender

Arsenal to profit from Cesc success

Sunderland and Newcastle to battle for Arsenal flop

Wenger rules out buying Juan Mata

Bolton plot swoop for Rangers youngster

Newcastle target Enrique replacements

Forest to snap up ex-Blackpool defender

Crystal Palace close to capture of Mexico striker

Manchester United have watched Borussia Dortmund’s Mario Goetze after being priced out of a move for Inter Milan's Wesley Sneijder (Sunday Express)

Harry Redknapp is prepared to sell Luka Modric to Chelsea - but Tottenham owner Daniel Levy won't let him (Mail On Sunday)

Andre Villa-Boas will be given £40m of Roman Abramovich's cash to bid for Neymar (Daily Star Sunday)

Chelsea will let Gael Kakuta join Lille on loan (Daily Star Sunday)

Liverpool will make a renewed bid for Bolton's Gary Cahill (Metro)

Newcastle want Manchester City rebel Craig Bellamy to form a shy, retiring partnership with Joey Barton. They also fancy Wayne Bridge, for some unknown reason (Daily Star Sunday)

Arsenal will use the Cesc Fabregas money to bid again for Everton's Phil Jagielka - but will offer less than David Moyes' £20m asking price (Mail On Sunday)

The Gunners are also keen on Sochaux midfielder Marvin Martin and Marseille winger Andre Ayew (Metro)
last.caress
Star Raid-er
Location: Eyes that shine, burnin' red. Dreams of you all through my head.
Has liked: 1222 likes
Total likes: 1639 likes

Post by last.caress »

cockney hammer wrote: when it comes to men i will have to ask matt of iron he is the reseident batty boy
:clap:

Cheers CH as ever (thumbs-up thingy here)