wednesday's news 12th october includes west ham

An archive of Cockney Hammer's West Ham-related daily news digests from 2009-2015. For the latest daily digests, see the General Discussion Forum.

Moderator: Gnome

Hockley Hammer
Has liked: 1 like
Total likes: 30 likes

Re: wednesday's news 12th october includes west ham

Post by Hockley Hammer »

woodford wrote:an ideal scenario

Spurs confirm they wont bid

West Ham withdraw

Let the smug faced f***er Hearn take it over, both the Orient supporters will have a 60,000 stadium to themselves

Spend the money elsewhere, f*ck Orient, f*ck the runningtrack, f*ck Daniel Levy.

Mr Hearn i sincerely hope that you and your miserable little club get the OS as it would be a fitting tribute to a glorious British f*ck up. In his half arsed pathetic attempt to make his club more attractive to potential supporters, he's managed to piss off the people in the catchment he is hoping to work on. Genius

He's set his stall out, he has an agenda that he's working to. he knows full well that he has no intention of seriously bidding for the stadium, and god forbid he got it this countries olympic legacy would be a laughing stock around the world
Agree with every word. Another chancer trying to be a man of the people who should be put in his place by the decision makers.

Changes his opinion to suit the current argument - an utter c***.

In a civilised country he'd be part of one of the stands at the moment.
rciron
Has liked: 294 likes
Total likes: 16 likes

Post by rciron »

Cheers CH :thup: sadly indicative of the complete bufoonery that is running our country at the moment and has been for the last decade, with the flippant 'who cares? its not my money' attitude, while we, taxpayers and fans get screwed left ,right and centre by all and sundry.
Brady and the board DO ONE! you're only here to line your pockets
Hearn, hope somone smashes your face in, you smug ****
Coe, take your running track and your athletics and shove em right up your arse
West ham to pull out of process alltogether, to re-develop the East stand and fill in the corners, and leave Hearn,Coe,Levy,Boris,the government, the OPLC,sitting stunned on the biggest white elephant since the dome, and leave us with our dignity intact and a 48k all seater stadium, now wheres that petition?
Denali
Has liked: 2 likes

Post by Denali »

Why don't we lease the OS for 2 years and renovate our real home? That way we have only 2 seasons of crap viewing over an athletics track and we can finally go home to a good atmosphere that is designed for football exclusively.
Philosophical Dan
KUMB's campest cyclist
Location: 10 PRINT "Philosophical Dan is Skill! "; 20 GOTO 10

Post by Philosophical Dan »

Denali wrote:Why don't we lease the OS for 2 years and renovate our real home? That way we have only 2 seasons of crap viewing over an athletics track and we can finally go home to a good atmosphere that is designed for football exclusively.
Most sensible suggestion yet, IMO.
Dicks' Thunderbolt

Post by Dicks' Thunderbolt »

Does anyone else wish they were a chelsea fan at the moment, wait hear me out before you bite my head off.

Is it me or is anyone else jealous of the position the chelsea fans are in? With the news of West Ham's deal collapsing there has been a great deal of noise coming from east london ,mainly from Barry Hearn's gob but also from West Ham's first lady Kazza Brady.In todays Sun she says "We will never turn our back on our history and heritage.We embrace it and recognise we must make sure the stadium works for our fans first and foremost".

But from what I can see is that the majority of West Ham fans do NOT want the move and now I wish we were in chelsea's handy predicament .

The way I see it there is no way of the club selling Stamford Bridge without first owning the freehold to the four stands and pitch, currently held by CPO, and Chelsea would need to do so in order to finance a new stadium.

The decision whether or not to sell the freehold to Chelsea club from the supporters takes place at the end of the month.Chelsea have said that if they lose the vote on 27 October then that will end the issue for them and they will stay at Stamford Bridge in the long-term.

It got me thinking ,Is there nothing we can do to take back control of our club?Is there nothing we can do to have our voices heard? Should kazza and the two Davids give us a chance to vote to have our say on whether or not we move to a stadium that could well be the worst decision ever made!

Stick your blue flag up your.... on second thoughts :think: COYI
cockney hammer
Resident badge expert
Has liked: 1 like
Total likes: 143 likes

Post by cockney hammer »

did no one like the botd? thought she was cracking today must be a bunch of batty boys on here :wink:
PrawnSandwich

Post by PrawnSandwich »

cockney hammer wrote:did no one like the botd? thought she was cracking today must be a bunch of batty boys on here :wink:
I for one appreciated her contribution.
Thanks.
mywhufc

Post by mywhufc »

AMC1964 wrote:Nigel Kahn...MYWhufc...you don't f***ing speak for me pal.
BillUp wrote:Nor me, and the majority of others.
Show where it says fan spokesman.
Never claimed it.
Criticise me for what I say, not what YOU presume.
As for that BBC so called interview they have re edited today what I said.