saturday's news 14th july includes west ham

An archive of Cockney Hammer's West Ham-related daily news digests from 2009-2015. For the latest daily digests, see the General Discussion Forum.

Moderator: Gnome

cockney hammer
Resident badge expert
Has liked: 1 like
Total likes: 143 likes

Re: saturday's news 14th july includes west ham

Post by cockney hammer »

Rocket wrote:Thank you CH for your wonderful news threads.

Some utter weasel pinched my phone out of my jacket pocket in a bar last night, and after sorting everything out at the police station etc. (which took over four hours in total), the first thing I did was head straight onto KUMB for the latest news thread. Admittedly I skipped past the news and straight onto BOTD, but you get the point... the fact that your match thread was the first thing I thought of when so utterly tired and pissed off is all the testament your work needs. :thup:

hope the twat that nicked your phone gets run over the filthy muckworm
cockney hammer
Resident badge expert

Post by cockney hammer »

and says, look at the state that oldham has left me in ch

yes the state of seeing suck a small knob the tears rolled down her face

poor os :wink:
Goldsmith

Post by Goldsmith »

Cheers CH :thup:
cockney hammer
Resident badge expert

Post by cockney hammer »

THE SUN: Fabio Capello was "very happy" to hear John Terry had been cleared of racially abusing Anton Ferdinand. ..Arsenal fans will stump up £126 for the most expensive tickets at the Emirates next season.

DAILY EXPRESS: John Terry last night walked out of court with tears in his eyes after he was cleared of racially abusing Anton Ferdinand

DAILY MAIL: Football will pay a heavy price in the fallout from the John Terry trial after the Chelsea defender was found not guilty of racially abusing Anton Ferdinand yesterday. Also: Scottish football remained in chaos last night as its governing body, the Scottish Football Association, tried to win support for restructuring the four-division system into a two-tier Premier League - SPL 1 and 2.

DAILY MIRROR: John Terry could still face FA charges and a lengthy ban despite being cleared of racially abusing Anton Ferdinand.

DAILY STAR: John Terry still faces an FA charge - despite being cleared of racially abusing Anton Ferdinand. .Manchester City have told AC Milan to stump up £22m or forget about signing Carlos Tevez... Bradley Wiggins kept the Tour de France lead yesterday - despite being involved in a flare-up.

THE TIMES: Two leading anti-racism groups have called for the FA to launch its own investigation into the John Terry affair despite the Chelsea captain being found not guilty of racially abusing Anton Ferdinand at Westminster Magistrates' Court yesterday. Also: Manchester United are ready to make a £10million bid for Leighton Baines, the Everton and England left back.

THE INDEPENDENT: John Terry walked out of court yesterday fully acquitted of having racially abused Anton Ferdinand but not without some reservations from the judge about the Chelsea captain's version of events. Also: Football in Scotland was plunged into chaos yesterday when Rangers were relegated into the Third Division following a vote by Scottish Football League chairmen at Hampden Park.

THE GUARDIAN: John Terry and Anton Ferdinand could each face disrepute charges from the Football Association when it assesses the evidence that was disclosed during the court trial that found the Chelsea captain not guilty of racially abusing the Queens Park Rangers defender last October.

DAILY TELEGRAPH: John Terry faces further investigation into whether he racially abused Anton Ferdinand after the Football Association said it was reopening its inquiry. Also: Liverpool on Friday night completed the signing of Italian forward Fabio Borini after agreeing an £11 million fee with Roma but manager Brendan Rodgers has failed to persuade Argentine midfielder Maxi Rodriguez to stay at Anfield.
cockney hammer
Resident badge expert

Post by cockney hammer »

Sun

Fabio Capello was "very happy" to hear John Terry had been cleared of racially abusing Anton Ferdinand and feels the verdict vindicates his stand against the FA.
Nottingham Forest's new owners say they are talking to "iconic" names as they close on a new manager.
Emmanuel Adebayor is set to thrash out personal terms with Tottenham and complete his move from Manchester City early next week.
Akos Buzsaky will quit QPR after failing to agree a new deal.
Southampton will see off Newcastle and Reading to sign Crystal Palace defender Nathaniel Clyne.
Chris Hughton wants Curtis Davies to join him at Norwich.

Mirror

John Terry could still face FA charges and a lengthy ban despite being cleared of racially abusing Anton Ferdinand.
Manchester City are finally set to offload Carlos Tevez - despite him now saying he wants to stay.
Norwich boss Chris Hughton wants to raid his old club Birmingham for Curtis Davies.
Blackburn and Wolves have joined the chase for Leeds striker Ross McCormack.

Star

John Terry still faces an FA charge despite being cleared of racially abusing Anton Ferdinand.
Manchester City have told AC Milan to stump up £22million or forget about signing Carlos Tevez.
Michael Owen will retire if he fails to find a new Premier League club after leaving Manchester United.
Newcastle are set to seal a £7.5million move for France full-back Mathieu Debuchy.
Emmanuel Adebayor will complete his £6million move to Tottenham this weekend.

Mail

Arsenal head into next week's talks with Robin van Persie hopeful that the contract rebel will perform a Wayne Rooney-style U-turn.
Tottenham hope to conclude the signing of Emmanuel Adebayor by Monday after agreeing a £5million fee with Manchester City.
Newcastle hope to complete Mathieu Debuchy's move from Lille this weekend.
Andy Carroll is ready to reject interest from West Ham and fight for his Liverpool future.
Juventus and AC Milan lead the chase for Manchester City striker Edin Dzeko.
QPR have lost out to Borussia Monchengladback in the race for Blackburn's Junior Hoilett.
Sao Paulo are determined to hold on to Lucas Moura despite a £26million bid from Manchester United.
Everton want at least £11million for Manchester United target Leighton Baines.

Express

Jean Makoun's bid to kick-start his Aston Villa career has been held up by red tape.
Steve Cotterill has criticised Nottingham Forest's new owners over his controversial sacking.
Carlos Tevez wants to stay at Manchester City despite interest from AC Milan.
Tottenham have agreed a fee with Manchester City for Emmanuel Adebayor, paving the way for the Premier League champions to move for Robin van Persie.
Rafael van der Vaart says he will "probably" stay at Spurs despite interest from former club Hamburg.
the oldham stripper
Duke Nuke 'em
Location: for 25 years I've lived with fear. i sometimes wish I'd never met her

Post by the oldham stripper »

c**t :lol:
Rocket
Total likes: 1 like

Post by Rocket »

the pink palermo wrote:Rocket let that be a lesson to you about the perils of alcohol .Should you make the mistake of adding sampling of female flesh to your sins , Hell and damnation will surely follow .

Toe rags aren't they ? Had my ipod nicked in a bar in cardiff last year , very annoying .
The thing is I was actually stone cold sober at the time! BUT in hindsight (what a wonderful thing) it wasn't that hard to nick it... live and learn.

CH, your reply made me laugh :lol:
hammerjohn

Post by hammerjohn »

Thanks CH have a good Sunday
10 Iron

Post by 10 Iron »

Cheers CH

BOTD If that was my daughter.i'd still be bathing her 8-)