Barry Hearn

An archive of news, events and discussion leading up to and post West Ham United's historic move from Upton Park to Stratford in 2016.

Moderators: Gnome, Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks

Napoleon Solo

Re: Barry Hearn

Post by Napoleon Solo »

Everyone is totally right in pointing out that Barry Hearn is the only reason why this whole process has gone pear shaped.

If it wasn't for Barry Hearn everything would be just perfect for West Ham.

He sure is an A1 c**t !
Adie64
Has liked: 463 likes

Post by Adie64 »

Napoleon Solo wrote:Everyone is totally right in pointing out that Barry Hearn is the only reason why this whole process has gone pear shaped.

He sure is an A1 c**t !
I think you are right, the Filth would have dropped it soon now they have what they want. Or will they get their bribe now?
But Barry was going to take it to every court he could. He said a while ago he would tie it up for years.
Hate the slimy ****!
Puff Daddy
Gone for a Burton
Has liked: 248 likes
Total likes: 1160 likes

Post by Puff Daddy »

Napoleon Solo wrote:Everyone is totally right in pointing out that Barry Hearn is the only reason why this whole process has gone pear shaped.

He sure is an A1 c**t !
Napoleon Solo ~ That erm.... makes you about the same age as me, I reckon. You so nearly got away with it, but I'm old enough to remember that character, played by the late, great, Robert Vaughn, but it's alright, not many on here will remember 'The man from uncle'. I can't, however, recall what the name of the actor who played Illya Kuryakin though ? David somebody or other ?
Rheo

Post by Rheo »

Puff Daddy wrote:
Napoleon Solo ~ That erm.... makes you about the same age as me, I reckon. You so nearly got away with it, but I'm old enough to remember that character, played by the late, great, Robert Vaughn, but it's alright, not many on here will remember 'The man from uncle'. I can't, however, recall what the name of the actor who played Illya Kuryakin though ? David somebody or other ?
David McCallum. Now in NCIS.
Adie64

Post by Adie64 »

Puff Daddy wrote:
McCullum Spelling? Beat me to it, think you're right McCallum :thup: ^^^^^^
Last edited by Adie64 on Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
frankiemac

Post by frankiemac »

If we end up renting, how is that any better for Barry Hearn?? We will still discount heavily to get punters in, which is apparently the reason why he had such beef with us moving there

Orient will still be ****ed

Oh, and I used to go and watch the orient on a good few occasions. When the irons were away or not playing...they can f*** right off now
Adie64

Post by Adie64 »

frankiemac wrote:If we end up renting, how is that any better for Barry Hearn?? We will still discount heavily to get punters in, which is apparently the reason why he had such beef with us moving there

Orient will still be f***ed

Oh, and I used to go and watch the orient on a good few occasions. When the irons were away or not playing...they can f*** right off now
That's what I don't get Frankiemac, the way he was crowing on the radio today as the best day in his life. Idiot?
Napoleon Solo

Post by Napoleon Solo »

There's nothing wrong in renting, the vast majority of Hammers fans live in council flats, get free maintenance, repairs etc, terrific.
York Ham(mer)
Has liked: 111 likes
Total likes: 149 likes

Post by York Ham(mer) »

Is Barry Hearn serious about having his 4,500 O's supporters rattling around in a 60,000 stadium? And being willing to groundshare?
Matt of iron

Post by Matt of iron »

York Ham(mer) wrote:Is Barry Hearn serious about having his 4,500 O's supporters rattling around in a 60,000 stadium? And being willing to groundshare?
Imagine the lolz.

You could have a tier to yourself. :lol:
Napoleon Solo

Post by Napoleon Solo »

I'm surprised that Barry Hearn hasn't been blamed for West Ham being relegated last season

:lol:
beckton

Post by beckton »

Napoleon Solo wrote:I'm surprised that Barry Hearn hasn't been blamed for West Ham being relegated last season

Troll. :thdn:
Oldun
Has liked: 165 likes
Total likes: 566 likes

Post by Oldun »

York Ham(mer) wrote:Is Barry Hearn serious about having his 4,500 O's supporters rattling around in a 60,000 stadium? And being willing to groundshare?
They could all bring their own deckchairs and sit on the running track and let the junior Os play in the long jump pit.
Hayden
Has liked: 24 likes
Total likes: 65 likes

Post by Hayden »

I buy a ipad and steve jobs dies. I buy a blackberry and bbm dies.I have just bought Barry Hearns' autobiography. Fingers crossed

(I joke of course)
Trap1
Total likes: 23 likes

Post by Trap1 »

I've just heard that Barry has set himself for a big fall.

Orient fans should be asking themselves why he is so keen to get his hands on the O/S tennancy agreement.

If successful, Orient fans get a ghosttown and Hearn pockets millions while still owning the O's.

He should be clear of his intentions - expect this matter to be publically pursued shortly. :wink:
Hayden
Has liked: 24 likes
Total likes: 65 likes

Post by Hayden »

Trap1 wrote:I've just heard that Barry has set himself for a big fall.
Makes perfect sense. His desperate quest for recognition in the OS shambles has made himself and more importantly Leyton Orient look embarrassing. Moving to the OS would really hurt the club and he would be laughing all the way to the bank.

As fans some of us question the motives of OUR Chairmen in the pursuit of the OS but it's nothing compared to the Orient fans. They wouldn't know what's hit them... Or rather they will - Barry Hearn. It's not about what should be given to Orient, it's about what Hearn can get out of it.
Napoleon Solo

Post by Napoleon Solo »

Hayden, if Gold and Sullivan wore T Shirts with " I gonna screw West Ham for every penny they've got then **** off" you and most of the other guys on this message board wouldn't see it.
Hammer110

Post by Hammer110 »

Obviously maths isn't Hearns strong point with the rent at £2 million that means each bum on seat will have to pay a minimum of £20 a game just to cover the rent! And after all this would we realy consider a groundshare.
AMC1964

Post by AMC1964 »

Napoleon Solo ~ That erm.... makes you about the same age as me, I reckon. You so nearly got away with it, but I'm old enough to remember that character, played by the late, great, Robert Vaughn, but it's alright, not many on here will remember 'The man from uncle'. I can't, however, recall what the name of the actor who played Illya Kuryakin though ? David somebody or other ?[/quote]

when did Robert Vaughan die then? he looked alright in the last series of "Hustle"?
Hainault Hammer

Post by Hainault Hammer »

AMC1964 wrote:Napoleon Solo ~ That erm.... makes you about the same age as me, I reckon. You so nearly got away with it, but I'm old enough to remember that character, played by the late, great, Robert Vaughn, but it's alright, not many on here will remember 'The man from uncle'. I can't, however, recall what the name of the actor who played Illya Kuryakin though ? David somebody or other ?

when did Robert Vaughan die then? he looked alright in the last series of "Hustle"?[/quote]

AMC 1964 . I'm old enough also . THe actor who played Ilya Kuryakin was David McCallum .

Robert Vaughan is very much alive too