Barry Hearn

An archive of news, events and discussion leading up to and post West Ham United's historic move from Upton Park to Stratford in 2016.

Moderators: Gnome, Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks

Bramwell
Total likes: 9 likes

Re: Barry Hearn

Post by Bramwell »

Tristan Shout wrote:Just heard him on talk sport while i was driving, nearly crashed the car i was shouting at the radio so much, what a proper bell end, he said west Ham moving into "their" area is like being in bed in the middle of the night and someone breaking into your house, raping your wife and children and you have to just lay there in bed and cant do anything about it :thdn:
Tristan - if you were on the Bristol to Gloucester stretch of the M5 at the time, then that was ME repeatedly shouting "b*llocks!" at MY car radio.

I just hope someone at WHUFC heard it, and are considering legal action against Adrian Durham and Barry Hearn for some of the libelous nonsense they came out with...especially Durham with his "yeah, they get a £40 million pound loan from Newham around the same time they're signing Kevin Nolan and paying him £60,000 a week...coincidence?!". Apart from the fact we won;t see a penny of that money and Nolan ISN'T on £60,000 a week, factually correct in every way!

And how disingenuous is Hearn and all this "fighting for the little man" b*llocks??!! But he says if we were Gold and Sullivan, he'd be doing exactly the same thing!!
Philosophical Dan
KUMB's campest cyclist
Location: 10 PRINT "Philosophical Dan is Skill! "; 20 GOTO 10

Post by Philosophical Dan »

Barry Hearn is a c*nt.
AMC1964

Post by AMC1964 »

Philosophical Dan wrote:Barry Hearn is a c*nt.

:thup: this. massively.
hammer
Strangely fascinated with Bonehead's arse.

Post by hammer »

fact :thup:
Adie64
Has liked: 463 likes

Post by Adie64 »

He's supports the Filth, say no more. :evil:
brooking10
Total likes: 1 like

Post by brooking10 »

Hearn knows that West Ham moving into the Olympic stadium won't be the end of Leyton Orient. He's just making a lot of noise in the hope that the government, or whoever, will throw him a bone.

In his position, we would do the same - there's a massive regeneration party on his doorstep, and he's not invited. I would normally admire him for his efforts, but his pro Spurs stance takes away all his credibility. Therefore, I hope the hypocrite gets nothing and continues wasting legal fees.
neilbob

Post by neilbob »

Barry Hearn will more likely be the death of Orient than any other football club or stadium...
Dan1326
Has liked: 5 likes
Total likes: 32 likes

Post by Dan1326 »

So Barry Hearn thinks football is a crime that is on the same level as rape? So Barry Hearn thinks an injustice in football should carry the same sentence In a criminal court as a convicted rapist. I hope that **** goes to hell he is complete scum
Bamber Gascoigne
Has liked: 107 likes
Total likes: 40 likes

Post by Bamber Gascoigne »

:thup:
Adie64

Post by Adie64 »

Barry Hearn is another slimmy arse just like Levy, no wonder they both support the Filth.
Hearn pretends he's everyone best mate but would stab you in the back if he can make money out of it. :evil:
Must be something that happens to you if you are born a Spud?
Paddy O'Hammer
Has liked: 508 likes
Total likes: 162 likes

Post by Paddy O'Hammer »

Well he did say it was a good day the little guy and they dont get any littler than the spuds at the moment.
westham,eggyandchips
Has liked: 1978 likes
Total likes: 1466 likes

Post by westham,eggyandchips »

I can honestly say, I just want to clump this **** bigtime. He was on the radio giving it the big'un about "Little Orient getting one over the big-boys" and "was hoping for a points decision at the JR, but landed a knock-out blow". What form of drugs is this clown on?
cockney farmer

Post by cockney farmer »

I thought his objections were against West Ham moving onto his manor , I dont understand what he gains other than a bit of spite that we wont get the "loan" to do the gaff up instead of buying we will rent and the Olympic bods will pay for the "doing it up bit" ............we will still be there and we will still be offering premiersip football (hopefully) to the masses at a throw away price in his back yard...... someone cleverer than me tell me what I am missing.
Adie64

Post by Adie64 »

cockney farmer wrote:I thought his objections were against West Ham moving onto his manor , I dont understand what he gains other than a bit of spite that we wont get the "loan" to do the gaff up instead of buying we will rent and the Olympic bods will pay for the "doing it up bit" ............we will still be there and we will still be offering premiersip football (hopefully) to the masses at a throw away price in his back yard...... someone cleverer than me tell me what I am missing.
I think you have got it spot on, Hearn giving it big time that he has won yet we may still get it without spending so much money.
This is only my opinion may be rubbish. :lol:
beckton

Post by beckton »

I do get the impression Hearn hasn't quite understood what's happened.

Either that and he does and it's a boxing promoters bluster and spin.
Matt of iron

Post by Matt of iron »

After the way some of there fans have gone on and there Chairman I hope Orient go under when we do move. :thdn:
Puff Daddy
Gone for a Burton
Has liked: 248 likes
Total likes: 1160 likes

Post by Puff Daddy »

Ban Harry Re
Mitch
Embarrassing itch

Post by Mitch »

I do not recall Mr Hearn standing up for "little Leyton FC" (the original club in the area) when they went bust recently. Headbanger
e17
Has liked: 280 likes
Total likes: 940 likes

Post by e17 »

Matt of iron wrote:After the way some of there fans have gone on and there Chairman I hope Orient go under when we do move. :thdn:
Most of their fans that I know are alright... Most of them seem to perceive their chairman's attention whoring on this matter as being seperate from the club as a whole.

Most of them seem to appreciate the fact he kept them from going under back in the day a tad too much tho, IMO.

Which is a good example of why I'd never be completely blinded to everything G&S do, under the banner of "we're not in administration"
Matt of iron

Post by Matt of iron »

e17 wrote: Most of their fans that I know are alright... Most of them seem to perceive their chairman's attention whoring on this matter as being seperate from the club as a whole.

Most of them seem to appreciate the fact he kept them from going under back in the day a tad too much tho, IMO.

Which is a good example of why I'd never be completely blinded to everything G&S do, under the banner of "we're not in administration"
Fair enough mate.

I've spoken to a few of there fans and they generally seem to hate us and think we are trying to ruin there club.