The FSF are non biased...

An archive of news, events and discussion leading up to and post West Ham United's historic move from Upton Park to Stratford in 2016.

Moderators: Gnome, Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks

Romford
Big X

The FSF are non biased...

Post by Romford »

Bless them...seems like they are listening to Hearns cobblers.

I wonder where they stand on Hearns "Tesco" quote

http://www.fsf.org.uk/petitions/save-orient.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

What a disgrace of a football federation :evil:
Matt of iron

Re: The FSF are non biased...

Post by Matt of iron »

That is a complete joke.
Romford
Big X

Post by Romford »

Matt of iron wrote:That is a complete joke.

They even quote the Tesco line...

Time for the few FSF Big Wigs on here to show their cards....and we are wanted to trust them when it comes to reporting the Old Bill ???

How they can quote that the majority don't want to move is a joke.

We are moving less than two miles !?
Romford
Big X

Post by Romford »

I hope they asked the boss for quoting KUMB here..

http://www.fsf.org.uk/news/Do-fans-back ... ed|desc|20|" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I can smell a very bad odour coming from the direction of a few posters on here...you need to have a good hard look at yourselves :evil:
Romford
Big X

Post by Romford »

How can a group like the FSF back Orient...who want to move even closer to us as a backhander ?

This is nothing but a total scam...and something that is bang out of order.

It is supposed to be a mouthpiece for the rights of fans...including ours :evil:
Muddy
Has liked: 12 likes
Total likes: 27 likes

Post by Muddy »

Nothing will come of it so stuff 'em.
Essex 'Ammer12

Post by Essex 'Ammer12 »

ffs are we not even allowed to expand? we are so close to orient that if we built a 60,000 seater stadium at upton park if would still have the same effect, it's really pissing me off with these c**** who are not fans of either club so therefore couldn't possibly know the whole story are sticking their oars in.
iron57

Post by iron57 »

I'm sad to see this from the FSF. They should not be concerning themselves with supporting the capitalist greed of Barry Hearn. Hearns' only ambition is to get £10 million fron the FA. Let's face it, West Ham are the only game in town unless the "Olympic legacy" is ditched & the stadium given to Sp*rs or we could have clown training every 2nd Wednesday there like they do in Melbourne.

FSA, you have been mugged.
Essex 'Ammer12

Post by Essex 'Ammer12 »

Ridiculous to let a team originating from it's current ground to move away from it's local area. Doesn't anyone remember that West Ham were screwed a few years back financially? Plus will they be in the premier league next season? They might not ever sell out otherwise. Just look at Coventry City!
One of the best quotes of all.

A) We are staying in Newham/West Ham.
B) We are moving back to our oringinal area.
C) What does our current financial situation 2 years ago have anything to do with now?
D) How can you compare us to Coventry City?
Essex 'Ammer12

Post by Essex 'Ammer12 »

Alan Dawson - Milton Keynes Dons - It will be the death of Leyton Orient and is illegal.
Another gem I found. Look at the club he supports, how can he even comment on this?
Iron Spine v2.0
Location: You don't wanna go and eat a snack like that! You'll end up with your teeth all grey,

Post by Iron Spine v2.0 »

Alan Dawson - Milton Keynes Dons - It will be the death of Leyton Orient and is illegal.
Lolz
WHU_Del
Location: In the words of William Morris: 'I come not from Heaven, but from Essex'.

Post by WHU_Del »

Ridiculous to let a team originating from it's current ground to move away from it's local area. Doesn't anyone remember that West Ham were screwed a few years back financially? Plus will they be in the premier league next season? They might not ever sell out otherwise. Just look at Coventry City!
Essex 'Ammer12 wrote:

One of the best quotes of all.

A) We are staying in Newham/West Ham.
B) We are moving back to our oringinal area.
C) What does our current financial situation 2 years ago have anything to do with now?
D) How can you compare us to Coventry City?
Does he know that they moved to Leyton in 1937, well after we were already established in the Borough of West Ham? From Clapton, which is in a different borough (and always has been) to Leyton?
Bamber Gascoigne
Has liked: 107 likes
Total likes: 40 likes

Post by Bamber Gascoigne »

Some excerts from the petition to date:....

"Actually, thanks and all that, but stop it now. It's getting embarrassing. I don't care what happens to Leyton Orient. It's been going down the pan for years. But I've sorted out a proper tasty compo package and me and the wife are off to the Cayman Islands." Barry Hearn, Leyton Orient

"This is so much fun! I really feel part of something meaningful. The poll tax is just so unfair and it's about time that Thatcher found out what the people really think about her." Freddie ****wit

"It's ok lads thanks for the support, but have just agreed a financial compensation package for Hearn Enterprises, but have no change to save the club anymore. Wouldn't be so bad if half you lot had the faintest idea what your on about, I was fully in favour of Spurs moving in next door, due to our special relationship, but saw the chance of a cash cow, sorry." Barry Hearn, Leyton Orient.

"I AM FUMING. FUMING, I TELL YOU. WILL SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THIS PETION IS ABOUT????" Mr Angry, QPR

"Barry Hearn - Is that your brain you're using or are you running it in for an idiot?" Aldridge Prior, Vauxhall Motors
Skipper

Post by Skipper »

So it' would be ok for Orient to move from Waltham Forest into Newham but we're not allowed to move 2 miles within our own borough and back to the area that we first started? :eh:
AJ
Location: Dreaming dreams, scheming schemes, building castles high

Post by AJ »

Fu*k me, what a load of fu*king **** the FSF are doing, do they know London geography, do the fu*kwits want to tell us where we can have a 60k stadium then?

C*ntbrains the stadium is in Newham, West Ham are in Newham, Orient are not in Newham, do you not understand?

Why is this the survival of Orient? Is every single Orient fan going to f*ck off to West Ham as there is a stadium at Stratford, but wouldnt have had it been Spurs?

Oh yes Orient are going to fold the day West Ham play their first game at the OS, do me a f*cking favour, the only reason Orient will fold is because Master F*ckwit Hearn has spent all your cup money on a piss poor challenge to West Ham moving into the OS.

Old c*nt Hearn was all too happy with having Spurs in the OS but hates the idea of us being there, how c*nty of the FSF to join in on his crusade of b*llocks.

Tip for you FSF, understand all the facts before you make yourselves look like mugs, West Ham try to do something good by getting cheaper seats for people and helping Athletics out big time, yet youve bent over and let Hearn take you from behind like the little lap dogs that you are, be ashamed FSF, your name is in the mud with West Ham fans now, youve let us down, you C*nts.

I think thats quite reserved my response.
wayneo1974

Post by wayneo1974 »

Sheffield united are behind this I tells ya
The Rebirth
It's all about the confidence

Post by The Rebirth »

Oh God that is embarassing. The only reason he is probably agreeing with it is because it took so long for the FSF to accept MK Dons as a football club.

If it's illegal then why did they give their blessing to Spurs... it's a joke it will go nowhere. He is basing it on PURE fabrication we will destroy his club.
The Rebirth

Post by The Rebirth »

I think we need to hijack this petition lets get some Dave Whelans and Kevin McCabes on there!

Google Mailnator if you want to have tonnes of temporary e-mail addresses. :lol:
Sean Bean Sheffield United I R GUN MARCH 2 SORT OUT DIS PROBL3M!!!1111 WHO R W3 M3 LAWLZ?! GANDOLF POW3R!!11
LMFAO got to be someone on here!

Looks like the petition is being hijacked already and the FSF want to take our poll seriously??? It's been done to death on here that Online polls can be tampered with and cannot be used as evidence.
GideaParkHammer

Post by GideaParkHammer »

Romford wrote:I hope they asked the boss for quoting KUMB here..

http://www.fsf.org.uk/news/Do-fans-back ... ed|desc|20|" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I can smell a very bad odour coming from the direction of a few posters on here...you need to have a good hard look at yourselves :evil:

What because we disagreed with the move? We lost the debate as the club is moving to Stratford. I have moved on and looking at the positives.

Anyway, back on topic. I find the FSF petition odious in the extreme.
The Rebirth

Post by The Rebirth »

Reading some of the petitions it's proper funny some of them have no ****ing clue... it's still in our BOROUGH.

Seriously there are some morons out there.