OS plans

An archive of news, events and discussion leading up to and post West Ham United's historic move from Upton Park to Stratford in 2016.

Moderators: Gnome, Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks

Olliek92
Has liked: 15 likes
Total likes: 14 likes

OS plans

Post by Olliek92 »

Adam Jackson ‏ @Adzman89 Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Ok, here comes some ClungeWHU news...

Clungewhu. I have seen the plans for the olympic stadium and its awsome. Retractable seating in the lower and upper levels totaly cover...

Clungewhu...the track. Retractable roof. All 4 stands named after legends moore hurst peters brooking. Seats claret and blue...

Clungewhu. You will be amazed its fantastic. Cost 150 mil

So there you have it! People that have been voting against moving to the OS without this knowledge need to think again and wait and see

He's quite a well known ITK on twitter, not sure how reliable this info is though. Surely we won't be able to implement all of these changes anyway if we're just renting the stadium
markmc

Re: OS plans

Post by markmc »

No Bonzo recognition then.....c****..... Headbanger
Hammer110

Post by Hammer110 »

Olliek92 wrote: Surely we won't be able to implement all of these changes anyway if we're just renting the stadium
Even if it's true we wont be doing any of it! It's for the OPLC to convert the stadium to suit its tenants.
mushy
Has liked: 640 likes
Total likes: 840 likes

Post by mushy »

Olliek92 wrote: So there you have it! People that have been voting against moving to the OS without this knowledge need to think again and wait and see

He's quite a well known ITK on twitter, not sure how reliable this info is though. Surely we won't be able to implement all of these changes anyway if we're just renting the stadium
I quite agree, as do people who have voted for the move without seeing any plans.
A serious vote/ballot cannot be even considered without knowing all the facts surely?
A yes or a no without fully knowing all the details is like Turkeys voting for Christmas.
mywhufc

Post by mywhufc »

Olliek92 wrote:Clungewhu. I have seen the plans for the olympic stadium and its awsome.
Not what the SAB were shown then. The above is all bolloxs. If it was true the and it comes from the club they have broken the rules that they say they have to abide by
MEM

Post by MEM »

:think: Not to dissimilar to the £140M I put forward in my little RoI piece in another thread on here ................................................. Not that I'm in the know in fact I'm not even in the No camp : < )
Hammer110

Post by Hammer110 »

mywhufc wrote: If it was true the and it comes from the club they have broken the rules that they say they have to abide by
Even if true and if it came from inside the club, I doubt that it was a sanctioned release.
The Rebirth
It's all about the confidence

Post by The Rebirth »

mywhufc wrote: Not what the SAB were shown then. The above is all bolloxs. If it was true the and it comes from the club they have broken the rules that they say they have to abide by
You always have to come in and air your own too don't you...

I see you tweeting Gold on a constant basis
Maroonmachine

Post by Maroonmachine »

A little bird tells me that we have the Stadium. Don't ask me how I know 'cos I can't say, onwards and upwards though eh. COYI.
mywhufc

Post by mywhufc »

mywhufc wrote: Not what the SAB were shown then. The above is all bolloxs. If it was true the and it comes from the club they have broken the rules that they say they have to abide by
The Rebirth wrote:You always have to come in and air your own too don't you...

I see you tweeting Gold on a constant basis
Last time I looked it was a forum, you stick to peddling your rubbish, and I'll stick to peddling my rubbish.
As for tweeting Gold, that's what it's there for, I don't kiss he's arse or ask for RT my birthday or ask him were I can ge his book or what the ticket office number is, or how does he think fat sam is doing, I ask him questions, some he answers some he don't.
WHAT'S YOUR POINT
Hammer110

Post by Hammer110 »

Maroonmachine wrote:A little bird tells me that we have the Stadium. Don't ask me how I know 'cos I can't say, onwards and upwards though eh. COYI.
I dont think you need to be ITK to say that, it would be a bigger surprise if we don't get it.
Pop Robson
Has liked: 34 likes
Total likes: 15 likes

Post by Pop Robson »

Amazingly this has come out the same day as WHUs View make the news :think:
Hammer110

Post by Hammer110 »

Pop Robson wrote:Amazingly this has come out the same day as WHUs View make the news :think:
Not sure why the club would want to breach the OPLC bidding rules just to undermine a neutral campaign to get a vote on the move, seems a bit like shooting yourself in the foot to me.
mywhufc

Post by mywhufc »

Pop Robson wrote:Amazingly this has come out the same day as WHUs View make the news :think:
Exactly, Clunge app is ITK has the ear or is someone high up in the club, using this to try and circum navigate non disclosure. As I said, nowhere near what the SAB was shown.
the pink palermo
Huge noggin
Has liked: 758 likes
Total likes: 2937 likes

Post by the pink palermo »

My word , a quite remarkable coincidence .

He's missed out the bit about padded heated seats ( individually moulded Reccaro's) and your own personal waiter to fetch and carry you iced tea .

An obvious, and pitiful attempt to stop any anti vote in it's tracks .

Quite disgraceful .
Hammer110

Post by Hammer110 »

the pink palermo wrote:He's missed out the bit about padded heated seats ( individually moulded Reccaro's) and your own personal waiter to fetch and carry you iced tea .

Iced tea well that puts me firmly in the no camp then, its iced coffee or nothing!
MD_HM
Has liked: 38 likes
Total likes: 339 likes

Post by MD_HM »

IF true would put to bed the need for all this negativity and polls.

Anyone that votes "no" to what's suggested above would be doing so for all the wrong reasons.

Talking of propaganda.... Neutral campaign :lol:

It's only those against the move jumping up and down making noise.

Every season ticket holder I sit around are happy to wait for the plans and happy to move if the terms are faverable to the club so have no need to vote and be noticed now.
Hammer110

Post by Hammer110 »

MD_HM wrote:Talking of propaganda.... Neutral campaign :lol:
Not propaganda at all, I am not a member of WHU View, nor will I be taking part in the poll so have nothing to promote but they are campaigning for a poll on the move nothing more nothing less, in my book that makes it neutral.
Pop Robson
Has liked: 34 likes
Total likes: 15 likes

Post by Pop Robson »

£150M to get in a tenant paying £1M a yr for 99 yrs :?

The stands will be named after sponsors,

As BFS would say they talk b*llocks
Hammer110

Post by Hammer110 »

Pop Robson wrote:£150M to get in a tenant paying £1M a yr for 99 yrs :?
Not that I believe the Tweet for one minute but where do you get the rent figure from?