Final Polling at Hull game

An archive of news, events and discussion leading up to and post West Ham United's historic move from Upton Park to Stratford in 2016.

Moderators: Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks, Gnome

Hammer110

Re: Final Polling at Hull game

Post by Hammer110 »

brownout wrote:Kumb's current poll has 3 times as many votes against as for, suggesting that WHU's VIEW's poll of match attenders is not a long way out of line with KUMB members.

The club were quite happy to quote KUMB's previous poll (taken at time when Spurs were serious bidders) which was pro the move.

The club are ignoring the views of the majority of supporters.

A handful of posters here are rubbishing WHU's VIEW's poll or questioning methodology but ignoring the bigger picture - the majority of fans don't want to move and the club are ignoring them - not even giving fans the chance to have a say.
Look I havent rubbished your poll as such, I think it was great you tried and the methodology was the best you could do under the circumstances and I also agree the club were wrong to quote the previous KUMB poll when the result suited them. But this majority is pure speculation based on a few self selecting polls you cant even say your own poll (even if it was valid) supports the supposition that the majority are against the move, as that wasn't the question you asked. The best we can say from your poll is the majority who took part are against the move based on what they know, not that they are against the move full stop.