Anyone see the programme about the design of the OS?

An archive of news, events and discussion leading up to and post West Ham United's historic move from Upton Park to Stratford in 2016.

Moderators: Gnome, Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks

Iron-worx

Re: Anyone see the programme about the design of the OS?

Post by Iron-worx »

IronMaiden123 wrote:Well please don't name the 1001. Not fair to embarass them.
It couldn't possibly be the ones who write the place off without even waiting to actually see what the conversion plans are could it :lol:
IronMaiden123

Post by IronMaiden123 »

Iron-worx wrote: It couldn't possibly be the ones who write the place off without even waiting to actually see what the conversion plans are could it :lol:
You mean the ones with sufficient knowledge about the structure, the practicalities, the constraints, and the costs to have concluded that these 'conversion plans' will make no substantive difference to the supporters experience in watching matches, apart from keeping some rain off.

Foresight is preferable to sitting and waiting until it dawns on you that you have in fact been led up the garden path.
Iron-worx

Post by Iron-worx »

IronMaiden123 wrote:You mean the ones with sufficient knowledge about the structure, the practicalities, the constraints, and the costs to have concluded that these 'conversion plans' will make no substantive difference to the supporters experience in watching matches, apart from keeping some rain off.

Foresight is preferable to sitting and waiting until it dawns on you that you have in fact been led up the garden path.
You're having a laugh aren't you, I've seen that sort of knowledge and foresight in about three people ever :lol:

Yes I am actually pissing myself of laughter.
Hammer110

Post by Hammer110 »

IronMaiden123 wrote:You mean the ones with sufficient knowledge about the structure, the practicalities, the constraints, and the costs to have concluded that these 'conversion plans' will make no substantive difference to the supporters experience in watching matches, apart from keeping some rain off.
That would be who?
Iron-worx

Post by Iron-worx »

Hammer110 wrote:That would be who?
That would be the script for a party political broadcast, I'm still laughing at it this morning....

Overwhelmingly those that I deal with send vans that I'm hiring to Hemel Hempstead instead of Hertford, claim they can't get a rear bumper for a Ford Mondeo for a week when I can get one myself delivered by courier within 24 hours, send income tax communications to an address in Surrey regardless of how many times they're informed of their error, and generally goof, gaffe, and f*** up morning, noon and night....

That's about the degree of confidence that I have in those that he's attempting to describe :P
IronMaiden123

Post by IronMaiden123 »

Iron-worx wrote: You're having a laugh aren't you, I've seen that sort of knowledge and foresight in about three people ever

Yes I am actually pissing myself of laughter.
What are you on about? Thousands of analysts and planners of all types make their livings predicting what is going to happen and planning for it.

Hire vans, Mondeo bumpers, and pissing yourself laughing obviously a super alternative background for expressing an opinion though. :lol: