Official Betting Thread

Want to talk sport? The Forum to discuss all sports not related to the beautiful game.

Moderators: Gnome, last.caress, Wilko1304, Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks

Fionn

Re: Official Betting Thread

Post by Fionn »

davids cross wrote: Good luck mate :thup:

No football bets for me.........just gonna watch the Master Minded race, see if we have still have a champion or not, poor last time out last season. Hope he shows his Chelters form today.
Ran a good race. Did you have anything on him mate?
davids cross
Uncle David
Has liked: 675 likes
Total likes: 1309 likes

Post by davids cross »

^^^^ No just watching FK, unlucky when yours fell, still travelling ok, not sure it would have got to the winner.

Oldham seem to have let you down on your accie :think:
Fionn

Post by Fionn »

davids cross wrote:^^^^ No just watching FK, unlucky when yours fell, still travelling ok, not sure it would have got to the winner.

Oldham seem to have let you down on your accie :think:
He was at 11's before the race, thought he was a dead cert e/w. Ah well. Oldham couldn't win with the extra man. Spastics. Not a good day at the office...
White Goodman
Making excuses in A&E
Has liked: 254 likes
Total likes: 276 likes

Post by White Goodman »

Madrid without RVN, Pepe, Snijder, Heinze ,De La Red, Torres and Diarra tonight. Have indifferent home form and I think they are a definite lay tonight.

Don't know much about their young defender Anton that is being drafted in other than the fact that he is 19 and in a team that already leaks goals I think Sevilla could be a decent bet.

Sevilla are missing some first teamers as well but I don't think they will be affected as much as RM.

Just my thoughts, don't do your mortgage on it if playing today!! :thup:
Fionn

Post by Fionn »

Iron Constitution wrote:Madrid without RVN, Pepe, Snijder, Heinze ,De La Red, Torres and Diarra tonight. Have indifferent home form and I think they are a definite lay tonight.

Don't know much about their young defender Anton that is being drafted in other than the fact that he is 19 and in a team that already leaks goals I think Sevilla could be a decent bet.

Sevilla are missing some first teamers as well but I don't think they will be affected as much as RM.

Was looking at them earlier. Reckon I might skip it to be honest. Even though they are missing a good few of their regulars they still have talent in the squad and can score. Real haven't lost at home all season and Sevilla aren't on fire. Sevilla are at 3's though so it could be tempting.

On La Liga today I'm looking at Betis and Mallorca. Mallorca are at home to Recreativo and I've won a good bit backing anyone who is playing them so far this season. They are truly terrible and with Mallorca at home their odds of almost evens are quite good.

Betis are at home to Espanyol and are a decent price at 8/11.

In Italy there is a full round of games nearly and a few tasty prices floating around.

Milan are at home to Catania and should clean up here. Odds of 2/7 reflect that but an easy option for any accumulator. Worth looking at more than 2.5 goals at evens as well.

Juve are away at Lecce and look decent value at 8/11.

Napoli at home to Siena could be nice little earner as well. Napoli are on excellent form and are sitting pretty in the top four. Siena aren't playing well at the moment and 4/7 is a very reasonable price for the home team.
Baron Von Marlon
Has liked: 12 likes
Total likes: 17 likes

Post by Baron Von Marlon »

Iron Constitution wrote:Madrid without RVN, Pepe, Snijder, Heinze ,De La Red, Torres and Diarra tonight. Have indifferent home form and I think they are a definite lay tonight.

Sevilla 3-1 up at HT!
White Goodman
Making excuses in A&E

Post by White Goodman »

yes was quite pleased to note that. Had a last minute winner from villa today as well. Been a good day so far , made up for a losing week. Provided Madrid don't get three in the second half!!
Fionn

Post by Fionn »

Good shout mate, looking good for you at the moment.

Serie A saved my bacon this weekend.
White Goodman
Making excuses in A&E

Post by White Goodman »

Fionn Kiely wrote:Good shout mate, looking good for you at the moment.

Serie A saved my bacon this weekend.
Yes mate juve left it late didn't they. Wish I'd had a bit more conviction on sevilla as I agreed with you on Mallorca so lost out there.
Fionn

Post by Fionn »

Iron Constitution wrote: Yes mate juve left it late didn't they. Wish I'd had a bit more conviction on sevilla as I agreed with you on Mallorca so lost out there.
They certainly did. Had a nice treble on the three Italian matches. Made up for the Spanish ones. Mallorca went 2-1 up against the team who hadn't won since the first day of the season. Thought it was in the bag. Ah well, that's the beauty of football I guess. You win some you lose some.
White Goodman
Making excuses in A&E

Post by White Goodman »

True. For some reason I just can't pick winners in serie A so generally stay clear. Saves me in the long run!
White Goodman
Making excuses in A&E

Post by White Goodman »

3-3!!!!!!
White Goodman
Making excuses in A&E

Post by White Goodman »

betting on the cards would have been good tonight as well. Cards galore.
shreddie

Post by shreddie »

Lets just say I hopped on the goal index buying at 3.06 tonight - ton a goal! Good nights work!
White Goodman
Making excuses in A&E

Post by White Goodman »

shreddie wrote: Lets just say I hopped on the goal index buying at 3.06 tonight - ton a goal! Good nights work!
Nice one.
shreddie

Post by shreddie »

Lets just say I hopped on the goal index buying at 3.06 tonight - ton a goal! Good nights work!

Nice one.
Real Madrid are always good for goals though aren't they :lol:
I see a lot of goals in LaLiga - do they have a goals index regularly on all the games there? If so might look into a bit more i thought 3.06 was badly priced personally....
White Goodman
Making excuses in A&E

Post by White Goodman »

shreddie wrote: Real Madrid are always good for goals though aren't they :lol:
I see a lot of goals in LaLiga - do they have a goals index regularly on all the games there? If so might look into a bit more i thought 3.06 was badly priced personally....

Have found overs quite a successful strategy in La Liga over the last few years.

High number of cards always awarded as well
shreddie

Post by shreddie »

Nice one

Real Madrid are always good for goals though aren't they :lol:

Have found overs quite a successful strategy in La Liga over the last few years.

High number of cards always awarded as well
Yeh, over is always a good bet with the goals!

Same with cards but I find the market it usually priced accordingly to match that where the goals can maybe be exploited.
pearson01

Post by pearson01 »

Chelsea to beat cluj
panathinaikos to beat anorthosi
Inter to beat werder
barca to beat shakhtar
Ath madrid to bear marseille
Lyons to beat bayern
fionrentina to beat steaua
juve to beat bate
£1.00 pays out £132.90
White Goodman
Making excuses in A&E

Post by White Goodman »

Accas are fairly useless on European nights when teams are already through imo. Especially if you are favourite backing.