Official KUMB tour Toronto 2008

A selection of the very best posts and/or most memorable threads on KUMB since the current Forum launched in 2002.

Moderator: Gnome

Cuenca 'ammer
ex 'ouston 'ammer
Location: Journey to the dead of night. High on a hill in Eldorado
Has liked: 1904 likes
Total likes: 1612 likes

Re: Official KUMB tour Toronto 2008

Post by Cuenca 'ammer »

But UG

He has reason to be !!!

:lol:
Bobby Orangeboom

Post by Bobby Orangeboom »

upton girlie wrote:But Bobby, you are not wearing a checked shirt in any of the pics...

Paranoid B'stard :lol:
Nothing wrong with a bit of paranoia every now & then, keeps me on my Toes !! :wink:
West Ham Dave
Has liked: 4 likes
Total likes: 21 likes

Post by West Ham Dave »

[quote="Charles Pooter"
I see an old (old) friend from east Anglia way there, back to the camera as usual! [/quote]

If you mean the bearded WH and England fan, aka son of Bernard Matthews (he hates it when I say that), who vanishes and re-surfaces like the “Loch Ness Monster”, if so I had the pleasure ( :think: ) of sharing a room with him in Toronto, and can confirm he is alive and well.

Charles
Would you be any relation to my Grandson’s new found friend “Com Pooter”, by any chance?
#1TFC

Post by #1TFC »

stump wrote:If you going to BMO sunday , head by Dufferin Gate Pub prematch and look for the only one with a west ham patch on somewhere and that will be me, and I'll give you a heads up on visitors chasing the football in london...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stump,

Thanks again for your offer. We have decided with Caribana happening this week-end and likely traffic issues to take the train. We won't get in much before kick-off so I will not be able to stop by your pub. I will look for you there at a future game as we are season holders and so are there for all the match's.

Good luck Hammer fans
Gator_Hammer
Location: It is not guilty that man who eat the pie but one that gives it.

Post by Gator_Hammer »

Bobby Orangeboom wrote: You sure it wasn't the Playgirl Channel ?? :lol:
No, but it could have been Animal Planet.
upton girlie
Purveyor Of Half-Time Confectionery
Location: "Reality is an illusion created by a lack of alcohol."
Has liked: 7 likes
Total likes: 65 likes

Post by upton girlie »

Gator_Hammer wrote: No, but it could have been Animal Planet.
I should have got money from him before I deleted some of the photos... Headbanger

EDIT: Although they have not yet been removed from the memory card... :D
JoeySweets

Post by JoeySweets »

I just returned from my vacation in Canada. the whole Toronto game experience was great.

I'd like to apologize to Upton Girlie and those also involved in getting the tickets,, for not expressing my thanks IN PERSON, as much as I should have. If I remember correctly I just sort of said "Hello",,,

whether I can account that to being in between a few beers or more likely just me being my typically quiet public demeanor. Now that I think back, I don't remember really saying thank you. so sorry about that.

And Kathryn, That picture that you took of me at the game might be one of my best ever.

I will not forget that day anytime soon.
nr2iron

Post by nr2iron »

Thats me but i havent a scooby who you are :shock:

Bernard Matthews Headbanger :wink:

Thanks for taking the trouble to post those UG. I see an old (old) friend from east Anglia way there, back to the camera as usual! I also spotted someone I know in the pub pics towards the end. Check shirt. B****Y ???? Haven't seem him for years.[/quote]
rosecityhammer

Post by rosecityhammer »

rosecityhammer wrote:Just a quick post to say how great it was to meet so many of you in Toronto at the Imperial, the party, the Liberty Street cafe, the match, etc. As someone who traveled over to Canada solo, I can safely say that Hammer supporters are some of the most welcoming and friendly people in the world! I hope to post what pictures I managed to take this week, though I am afraid I had more pints in my hand than I did my camera. :wink:

xoxo,

Rosecityhammer aka "Google" aka "Laurie"

--------------------------------

Hey KUMB Toronto tour-ians,

I am coming over for the Everton and the Portsmouth matches in November. I hope I get a chance to say hello to any of you that I met this summer. :)