Official KUMB tour Toronto 2008

A selection of the very best posts and/or most memorable threads on KUMB since the current Forum launched in 2002.

Moderator: Gnome

Bobby Orangeboom

Re: Official KUMB tour Toronto 2008

Post by Bobby Orangeboom »

Hammers NYC wrote:The final seven players on the MLS roster have been picked. The full roster now includes:
Goalkeeper: Pat Onstad& (Houston Dynamo), Matt Reis* (New England Revolution)
Defenders: Jim Brennan& (Toronto FC), Jimmy Conrad* (Kansas City Wizards), Frankie Hejduk* (Columbus Crew), Michael Parkhurst* (New England Revolution)
Midfielders: David Beckham* (Los Angeles Galaxy), Cuauhtémoc Blanco* (Chicago Fire), Dwayne De Rosario+ (Houston Dynamo), Christian Gomez& (Colorado Rapids), Shalrie Joseph* (New England Revolution), Sacha Kljestan* (Chivas USA), Pablo Mastroeni& (Colorado Rapids), Robbie Rogers* (Columbus Crew)
Forwards: Juan Pablo Angel& (forward, New York Red Bulls), Edson Buddle+ (Los Angeles Galaxy), Kenny Cooper* (FC Dallas), Landon Donovan* (Los Angeles Galaxy)

Theres an article about the final picks to the team with short bios of all the players selected for the MLS squad for anyone interested in reading it.
http://www.mlsnet.com//mls/events/all_s ... &fext=.jsp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
That Blanco is full of sh*t, primadonna only brang in to be a Hero to the local Mexicans here & isn't worth a w*nk, just being used to sell Seats, not to play Football..

& the Totonoto Defender is appaling to.
Coley
g33k h4mm3r

Post by Coley »

They are advertising the party on the club web site now. and a certain Mr Beckham's supposed attendance
http://www.muzikclubs.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Bobby Orangeboom

Coley wrote:They are advertising the party on the club web site now. and a certain Mr Beckham's supposed attendance
http://www.muzikclubs.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I honestly can't believe that they would have invited me to the same Party as Mr Beckham, i'm just not having that... :lol:

Coley did you get my Hammers Email Mate for the Kids Team ??
Coley
g33k h4mm3r

Post by Coley »

Yes i did thanks mate!
West Ham Dave
Has liked: 4 likes
Total likes: 21 likes

Post by West Ham Dave »

We are having 30 white Polo Shirts made for the tour, 10 each in Medium, Large, and XL (sample of this is BIG), they are not mega expensive if interested or you want to reserve one please PM me.

30 is the minimum order and will be sold for cost.

Will have them in the Imperial Pub on Wednesday evening and Thursday midday for collection.

stump

Post by stump »

What you expect ... Its the MLS .... :D Your gonna wince when the Toronto crowd sings "We all dream of a team of Jimmy B's" for 90 minutes ....

That Blanco is full of sh*t, primadonna only brang in to be a Hero to the local Mexicans here & isn't worth a w*nk, just being used to sell Seats, not to play Football..

& the Totonoto Defender is appaling to.[/quote]
dibs

Post by dibs »

For anyone still looking for tickets, I just received this email from TFC

Hi there Chris,

Last minute ticket packages are being released for the 2008 Pepsi MLS All-Star Game, and we want to give you the opportunity to buy them before they are available to the public.

The package includes a ticket for:

Official Player’s Party: Wednesday, July 23rd at 9:00 p.m. at Muzik.
2008 Pepsi All-Star Game: Thursday, July 24th at 7:00 p.m. at BMO Field - MLS All Stars vs. West Ham United (English Premier League)
Don’t miss your chance to party with the players, and then watch them play in the All-Star Game! Ticket packages are available from $192 and your exclusive pre-sale opportunity starts on Thursday, July 17th at 10:00 a.m. Call 416-360 GOAL (4625) to buy tickets. Any remaining packages will be released for public sale on Friday July 18th.

The Official MLS All-Star Players’ Party, sponsored by Smirnoff, is being billed as the hottest ticket in Toronto this summer. It's your chance to join the All-Stars and West Ham United players and coaches, at one of Toronto’s ultimate club destinations MUZIK, located on the grounds of Exhibition Place.

Featuring international cuisine to honour MLS All-Stars opponents, and savoury items representing the North American clubs of MLS, the evening will be full of music, food, and fun. If you've already got a ticket for the game, you can still buy tickets for the Player's Party. They're available now through ticketmaster.ca.

Toronto FC
// All For One

Chris
rosecityhammer

Post by rosecityhammer »

dibs wrote:For anyone still looking for tickets, I just received this email from TFC

Hi there Chris,

Last minute ticket packages are being released for the 2008 Pepsi MLS All-Star Game, and we want to give you the opportunity to buy them before they are available to the public.

The package includes a ticket for:

Official Player’s Party: Wednesday, July 23rd at 9:00 p.m. at Muzik.
2008 Pepsi All-Star Game: Thursday, July 24th at 7:00 p.m. at BMO Field - MLS All Stars vs. West Ham United (English Premier League)
Don’t miss your chance to party with the players, and then watch them play in the All-Star Game! Ticket packages are available from $192 and your exclusive pre-sale opportunity starts on Thursday, July 17th at 10:00 a.m. Call 416-360 GOAL (4625) to buy tickets. Any remaining packages will be released for public sale on Friday July 18th.

Chris
Hmm..At a price less than what I already paid for both. :|
dibs

Post by dibs »

I paid $375 for 3 tickets off ebay. They don't come with party tickets but my kids couldn't have got in anyway

Chris
Harold Hill Harry

Post by Harold Hill Harry »

Chris,
What section are you in?

dibs wrote:I paid $375 for 3 tickets off ebay. They don't come with party tickets but my kids couldn't have got in anyway

Chris
dibs

Post by dibs »

I'm in 105...row 20 if memory serves me

Chris
NedN
Has liked: 132 likes
Total likes: 586 likes

Post by NedN »

i got 2 in section 105 for 340, i could have gotten cheaper but i wanted to be as close to our section as possible

also...
what pub are we going to be at
dibs

Post by dibs »

Haven't worked out the pub details yet. I'm getting the GO from Milton early afternoon to the ex but haven't thought about what happens then. My son will be meeting me there at some point and there is a chance my daughter will be a mascot so I'm not sure what my timing is like

chris
Coley
g33k h4mm3r

Post by Coley »

Imperial Pub, 54 Dundas St. E. Toronto M5B 1C7, ph: 416-977-4667 which is near Dundas Sq and the Eaton Centre.
Kialos
Has liked: 1556 likes
Total likes: 773 likes

Post by Kialos »

Is the Imperial close to the Delta Chelsea?
Harold Hill Harry

Post by Harold Hill Harry »

about 5mins walk or 10 mins stagger ...depending if you're comming or going :)
KIALOS wrote:Is the Imperial close to the Delta Chelsea?
Kialos
Has liked: 1556 likes
Total likes: 773 likes

Post by Kialos »

:D Sounds ideal, thanks
Fionn

Post by Fionn »

I'm so jealous of all you c****.
NedN
Has liked: 132 likes
Total likes: 586 likes

Post by NedN »

Coley wrote:Imperial Pub, 54 Dundas St. E. Toronto M5B 1C7, ph: 416-977-4667 which is near Dundas Sq and the Eaton Centre.
sounds great...we're staying at the intercontinental near the university of toronto (in townville) i think, which is a little ways away, but we're right next to the subway, so the stagger back should be pretty interesting
Bobby Orangeboom

Fionn Kiely wrote:I'm so jealous of all you c***s.
Oh don't be, it's proper sh*t out here & i want to go back to Thailand.. :lol:

More to the point though Lads & Lasses, this is a Pre Season Friendly i know, but i'd ****ing love us to beat the MLS,

First Team from Europe to do it ??

Yes ****ing please West Ham. :thup: