" Can you identify these people?"

A selection of the very best posts and/or most memorable threads on KUMB since the current Forum launched in 2002.

Moderator: Gnome

Romford
Big X

Re: " Can you identify these people?"

Post by Romford »

Troops...I don't have to remind you that everyone has a right to an opinion and they will all be heard here.

Lets disagree with respect please

Cheers :thup:
-DL-
Bag Man
Has liked: 836 likes
Total likes: 4952 likes

Post by -DL- »

Not one of them pictures shows any West Ham fans looking aggressive, though you could say the bloke in picture 11 does, though I think he just might have a bit of wind.

Not the crime of the century, looks like they are all having a good old time of it. No need for banning orders for them. They must feel like right c**** seeing their mugs up on the OS, and are probably going to be bricking it if they should go to the ground again.

It used to be all part of the fun of a big game, but now the game is totally sterile, a shitty little product that is massed produced, like the toys in Happy Meals.

****ing soul-less.
Kludgehammer
Has liked: 170 likes
Total likes: 200 likes

Post by Kludgehammer »

prince_huggy/Hugh Jargon wrote:Theres only TWO things worse than a thief...and they are a stinking grass and a Pedophile..Pardon?
That's a spectacularly dumbass comment. Where do murderers fit in your scale? Rapists? Little Britain?
Bishy

Post by Bishy »

Romford wrote:
BUt when you pay yourr ticket money...you expect the club to employ enough staff so that you are safe.

The club needs to get its own house in order before trying to come down on hard on stupid fans...who only got on the pitch because the stewards had to go away from their usual areas because the Plod was undermanned and needed back-up.

I saw a LOT of very scared people...and the club let them down.
Yeah and I agree with your point. But why were stewards/police re-deployed? to deal with other fans. If these fans had not embarked on their behaviour then there would have been no risk.
Iron Spine v2.0
Location: You don't wanna go and eat a snack like that! You'll end up with your teeth all grey,

Post by Iron Spine v2.0 »

Haha I know number 1, mate of me brother in law's and a complete and utter tool.

I'll make sure I pop over the in-laws after I give plod a buzz. :lol: :thup:
Bishy

Post by Bishy »

Iron Spine v2.0 wrote:Haha I know number 1, mate of me brother in law's and a complete and utter tool.

I'll make sure I pop over the in-laws after I give plod a buzz. :lol: :thup:
my point exactley just 'cos they are West Ham doesn't mean everything.
carlokilkennie
Has liked: 7 likes
Total likes: 7 likes

Post by carlokilkennie »

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
stuarttampin

Post by stuarttampin »

i hope nobody grasses !! anybody that does is a misrable old C""T !
Romford
Big X

Post by Romford »

Bishy wrote:
Yeah and I agree with your point. But why were stewards/police re-deployed? to deal with other fans. If these fans had not embarked on their behaviour then there would have been no risk.
And the reason they had to go there was the Wall fans playing up and getting away with murder in the first half and the Plod were too scared & understaffed to sort it...which led to the invasion from the Rio lower...which led to the stewards having to do the Plods work.

So...again...who actually is to blame ??

The people who didn't organise the security on the night...The Club (whoyou said we should respect) and the Plod...both of whom were being PAID to do that job.

Going after stupid fans because the stewards went elsewhere is a bit sad in my opinion.

Has anyone from the Club or the Met apologised for the **** up involving security yet ??
Iron Spine v2.0
Location: You don't wanna go and eat a snack like that! You'll end up with your teeth all grey,

Post by Iron Spine v2.0 »

stuarttampin wrote:i hope nobody grasses !! anybody that does is a misrable old C""T !
b*llocks.

I'm laughing like a drain. :D
MadMart
Location: "overhead a rainbow appears..... in Black and White"
Has liked: 21 likes
Total likes: 15 likes

Post by MadMart »

FWIW I think the pricks that ron onto the pitch are precisly that - pricks, no more no less...

The real c**** were the ones outside the ground before and after looking for bother - they're not fans and there must be shitloads of cctv images of them..

Leave the pricks alone and go after the real ****ers...

To grass, or not to grass, that is the question - I have a boot in both camps - either way it has happened before and it will happen again - end of..
:crest:
EggyBread
Location: Riding in the back-seat of the Roller with Gold & Sullivan!

Post by EggyBread »

Pitch invasions happen all the time? When was the last one of that scale you remember before our one?

****ing plastic chavs the lot of them, they'll be on Jeremy Kyle next week, but not if I shop them all first! :raver:
Romford
Big X

Post by Romford »

MadMart wrote:FWIW I think the pricks that ron onto the pitch are precisly that - pricks, no more no less...

The real c***s were the ones outside the ground before and after looking for bother - they're not fans and there must be shitloads of cctv images of them..

Leave the pricks alone and go after the real w***ers...

To grass, or not to grass, that is the question - I have a boot in both camps - either way it has happened before and it will happen again - end of..
:crest:
The Plod get paid a lot of money to do their job.... are they doing it ?
maltab

Post by maltab »

Remember being at a game a long time ago now,but it was the last home game of the season,we were being presented with the then 2nd division trophy.Just before the final whistle,one of the Cearns family came on the tannoy to appeal to all our loyal fans to please stay off the pitch at the end of the game.
I was on the North Bank at the time,the minute the final whistle went,hundreds of fans spilled onto the pitch,myself included,there was no trouble,just loyal,passionate fans celebrating.
As previous posters have said,no fighting on the pitch,no stabbings on the pitch,just people getting a bit excitable.Come on admit it ,i bet there loads of fans that would like to go on the pitch their idols have played on
MLK.Jnr

Post by MLK.Jnr »

I bet number 4 is having his tattoo lasered as we speak.
:lol:
k-r-c
Has liked: 28 likes
Total likes: 211 likes

Post by k-r-c »

I know one of them in those pictures.

I cant imagine these people done anything different to all the rest on the pitch but they are just trying to target those who are easily identifiable.
westhamerica
Has liked: 56 likes
Total likes: 43 likes

Post by westhamerica »

:lol:
BSB1

Post by BSB1 »

Oooh oooh I want a "post removed by moderator". f*** **** **** b*llocks ****.

Seriously Chavs, one of them pics is you isn't it. That's why you're getting the hump. Either that or the fat bird is your mum :lol:
mickfbrown

Post by mickfbrown »

BSB1 wrote:Oooh oooh I want a "post removed by moderator". f*** sh*t w*** b***ocks c***.

Seriously Chavs, one of them pics is you isn't it. That's why you're getting the hump. Either that or the fat bird is your mum :lol:
I reckon chavs is the fat bird......
Bobby Orangeboom

Post by Bobby Orangeboom »

BSB1 wrote:Oooh oooh I want a "post removed by moderator". f*** sh*t w*** b***ocks c***.

You can take the Girl out of Grays, but you can't.................... :lol: