Is this Diouf?

A selection of the very best posts and/or most memorable threads on KUMB since the current Forum launched in 2002.

Moderator: Gnome

stu1
Has liked: 668 likes
Total likes: 1035 likes

Re: Is this Diouf?

Post by stu1 »

If we sign him, I'll be making sure I get a ticket for the next game just to boo the piece of scum! If Allardyce does this then it just shows how out of touch with the fans he really is!

On the Barton vs Diouf, Barton can be an aggressive prick sometimes but Diouf is slimey coward. I'd much rather have the prick and that's not due to the gulf in their footballing ability, I'd even go as far as saying Barton should be pretty offended to be compared to such a person.

Allardyce don't do it :thdn:
Hayden
Has liked: 24 likes
Total likes: 65 likes

Post by Hayden »

Come on... everyone deserves a second chance....

...........noone however, should get a 10th chance :wink:
MikeNewell'sOldBoys
Has liked: 2 likes

Post by MikeNewell'sOldBoys »

Pretty pissed off we've even got him in for training. We shouldn't be helping him out in any form. He's burnt his bridges. f*** him
warp
Location: I am everything about this site which is wrong... i don't give a toss about WHUFC.

Post by warp »

anyway, fat sam is getting more stick for the possibility of signing diouf than for the "exciting" football he plays.

is it only me finding it strange?
and we didn't play that good against blackpool, there were countless longballs.
chalks
Sliding down his pole
Has liked: 703 likes
Total likes: 1634 likes

Post by chalks »

we've been trying to sign him for the last couple of months but his wage demands were too high

He's either dropped them or we have increased our offer
MikeNewell'sOldBoys

chalks wrote:we've been trying to sign him for the last couple of months but his wage demands were too high

He's either dropped them or we have increased our offer
Judging by what Fat Sam has said about getting in cover for injuries I reckon we've probably offered a little more as we're desperate.
Hayden
Has liked: 24 likes
Total likes: 65 likes

Post by Hayden »

• It remains to be seen if Carlton Cole will be fit after a minor ligament issue that saw him miss the club's last two matches.
• Matt Taylor (calf) and James Tomkins (groin) are doubtful.
• Henri Lansbury is definitely out for several weeks with a knee injury.
• Robert Green has been undergoing intensive treatment, including a midweek trip to a cryogenic chamber.
• Guy Demel is still being treated for a hamstring injury that has delayed his debut.
• Gary O'Neil (ankle) is out with long-term ankle injury.

:shock:

Desperate times are living up to their name.

When did Angela get injured?
Last edited by Hayden on Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Juliansleftfoot

Post by Juliansleftfoot »

Don't do it, Sam. The man's vermin. :evil:
psychoscoredthelot
Has liked: 81 likes
Total likes: 201 likes

Post by psychoscoredthelot »

i ****ing knew it would happen as soon as BFS got the job !!!

BFS can f*** off too if he even thinks of signing this scum - unless he lets a handfull of us in on his signing announcement so we can all gob in his face.

:crest:
Gator_Hammer
Location: It is not guilty that man who eat the pie but one that gives it.

Post by Gator_Hammer »

Hayden wrote:• It remains to be seen if Carlton Cole will be fit after a minor ligament issue that saw him miss the club's last two matches.
• Matt Taylor (calf) and James Tomkins (groin) are doubtful.
• Henri Lansbury is definitely out for several weeks with a knee injury.
• Robert Green has been undergoing intensive treatment, including a midweek trip to a cryogenic chamber.
• Guy Demel is still being treated for a hamstring injury that has delayed his debut.
• Gary O'Neil (ankle) is out with long-term ankle injury.

:shock:

Desperate times are living up to their name.
We are in deep, deep trouble if BFS is considering El Hadji Diouf. I especially love it how four of our loan/summer signings are injured by mid-October.

Could be an opportunity for some quality songs though...especially if you can work something in about stabbing Anton. Like one to the tune of the Christian Dailly song:

Oh El Hadji Diouf, you want to stab Anton,
Oh El Hadji Diouf, you want to f*&^ my mum,
Oh El Hadji Diouf, you have shitty hair too.
tommyhammer1992

Post by tommyhammer1992 »

I think people need to stop jumping on the "i hate Diouf" Band Wagon here, yeh he spits, get over it. If he scores the winning goal to get us promoted to the prem again i will cheer as if it were anyone else. If he gives his all for the club and shows that he wants to fight for the club then i will judge him on his football, not his past, and if it improves my beloved west ham then i am all for it.

And people saying that they would "BOO" him if he ever played for us is utter s**t, i will never BOO one of our own players no matter how poor they play or for what they have done in the past , it aint f****n Panto. Even when LBM played for us " god bless him"lol, i never once booed him, don't you think it brings the whole team down when you boo an individual player, a team has to gel in order to play well, and if you are slating one of them it isn't exacly going to make them play any better is it. If a player wears our shirt with pride and gives his all, i couldn't care less what he has done, after all, don't you think we need to install some passion into the team after last years dribble ?!?
QuintonNimoy

Post by QuintonNimoy »

warp wrote:i "kinda know" how things are down there...
...so what?

being a fascist means being scum. end of, and no exceptions.
Not really, it means being an extreme nationalist with a corporatist conception of economics with everything being absorbed into the state. You'd probably find quite a few kumbers pretty happy with the idea, as long as you left out the F word.

Coming from the former centre of the Roman empire doesn't really help either. Easy to get swept up in the glory of the history I'd have thought, seems a bit harsh to be reaching such a simplistic conclusion about a man based on a word. Fascist almost.
Katie

Post by Katie »

Just the thought of this **** wearing our ****ing training kit makes me ****ing sick, I don't care if the whole ****ing squad snap their cruciate ****ing ligament this prick shouldn't step one of his African feet into chadwell Heath and certainly not upton park.
Allardyce should have his b*llocks nailed to the statue on barking road until he learns something about respecting a club with traditions and a fanbase with principles being different from the northern piss hole clubs the fat tash sporting stiffy head is used to.
vietnammer
Bucky the beaver
Has liked: 642 likes
Total likes: 593 likes

Post by vietnammer »

Quite right too!
stu1
Has liked: 668 likes
Total likes: 1035 likes

Post by stu1 »

tommyhammer1992 wrote:Even when LBM played for us " god bless him"lol, i never once booed him.
Terrible terrible comparison Headbanger
Morocco Mole
Has liked: 3677 likes
Total likes: 2383 likes

Post by Morocco Mole »

Wot no free transfer....?
Last edited by Morocco Mole on Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tommyhammer1992

Post by tommyhammer1992 »

Terrible terrible comparison Headbanger[/quote]

Im not comparing the two, i am just saying i don't agree with booing, and as soon as i saw the word booing, he came to mind lol
MikeNewell'sOldBoys

tommyhammer1992 wrote:I think people need to stop jumping on the "i hate Diouf" Band Wagon here, yeh he spits, get over it. If he scores the winning goal to get us promoted to the prem again i will cheer as if it were anyone else. If he gives his all for the club and shows that he wants to fight for the club then i will judge him on his football, not his past, and if it improves my beloved west ham then i am all for it.

And people saying that they would "BOO" him if he ever played for us is utter s**t, i will never BOO one of our own players no matter how poor they play or for what they have done in the past , it aint f****n Panto. Even when LBM played for us " god bless him"lol, i never once booed him, don't you think it brings the whole team down when you boo an individual player, a team has to gel in order to play well, and if you are slating one of them it isn't exacly going to make them play any better is it. If a player wears our shirt with pride and gives his all, i couldn't care less what he has done, after all, don't you think we need to install some passion into the team after last years dribble ?!?
Comparing LBM to Diouf?! LBM was an honest pro who was well liked by the squad. Diouf is a spitting, racist, wife beating, cheating, diving nasty sack of crap.
RichieRiv
Has liked: 305 likes
Total likes: 801 likes

Post by RichieRiv »

I have long come to expect some of the reactions on here and I am glad that some of you don't actually attend matches...long may you armchair fans continue to sit on your arses pressing F5.

As a recipient (along with a few others) of this c**** gob, I spent valuable drinking time giving Merseyside Old Bill a statement only for them to do f*** all.

For those who see fit to condone, come and see me and I will ensure that me and pals I was with that day cover you in gob. Sure you'll just stand there and take it.

I am a believer in "He maybe a ****, but he's our ****". He is an exception.
poplargeezer
Has liked: 22 likes
Total likes: 12 likes

Post by poplargeezer »

tommyhammer1992 wrote:I think people need to stop jumping on the "i hate Diouf" Band Wagon here, yeh he spits, get over it. If he scores the winning goal to get us promoted to the prem again i will cheer as if it were anyone else. If he gives his all for the club and shows that he wants to fight for the club then i will judge him on his football, not his past, and if it improves my beloved west ham then i am all for it.

So, using your logic, a player can do anything, absolutley anything, and it doesn't matter.
What if they were a paedo, abused your children (God forbid) and shat on the West Ham badge?
So long as they played well you would be happy?

We all operate to our values - and there is a line of standards of behaviour which even you would not tolerate.
In solidarity with the fans who were spat on, in recognition of this guy's other actions I don't want him anywhere near our club r our shirt. (And he's not even any good)

All of us need to makesure we have a clear message for 'our' club - Diouf can f*ck off!