Is this Diouf?

A selection of the very best posts and/or most memorable threads on KUMB since the current Forum launched in 2002.

Moderator: Gnome

Bobby Orangeboom

Re: Is this Diouf?

Post by Bobby Orangeboom »

Northerner who is seemingly coming round to the fact that West Ham are not Bolton wrote:I won't rush El Hadji Diouf decision but results are all that matter

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard- ... hat-matter

El Hadji Diouf has always polarised opinions and, at the moment, he's training with us with the purpose of assessing his fitness.

Obviously I'm taking everything into consideration and the most important thing is we are going pretty well at the moment and there shouldn't be any distractions.

The sensible thing to do is to consider all the possible consequences and then make a decision when I'm ready.

He's a good player and he did well for me at Bolton but I'm aware of the issue with the fans here at West Ham.

There's always been so-called 'bad boys' in football - Eric Cantona is just one that springs to mind - but it's not for me to criticise any West Ham supporter for having a stance on this. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and I respect that.
Exactly & you'll have a bit more than a few distractions big Boy if you sign him.. :thup:

I do get the feeling he's starting to see the light however, for what reasons though i don't know...
Last edited by Bobby Orangeboom on Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
psychoscoredthelot
Has liked: 79 likes
Total likes: 199 likes

Post by psychoscoredthelot »

the power of the supporters

can imagine neil mcdonald going into BFS office - you seen these 100 odd pages about diouf on KUMB - might have dropped a bollock here boss -
Bobby Orangeboom

psychoscoredthelot wrote:the power of the supporters

-
We're not out of the Woods yet Psycho but i have just cracked the first smile for 8 days.. :thup:
Georgee Paris
Location: The Amazing Adventures of Wicked Willy & Fearless Steve
Has liked: 496 likes
Total likes: 1035 likes

Post by Georgee Paris »

I wonder how many people put bogeys in an envelope and sent them for Sam's attention at West Ham United. (bogeys don't evaporate like spit apparently)
cockney farmer

Post by cockney farmer »

And so the careful retraction starts.

" El Hadji Diouf has always polarised opinions and, at the moment, he's training with us with the purpose of assessing his fitness.

Obviously I'm taking everything into consideration and the most important thing is we are going pretty well at the moment and there shouldn't be any distractions.

The sensible thing to do is to consider all the possible consequences and then make a decision when I'm ready.

Lets help him make his mind up.,

He's a good player and he did well for me at Bolton but I'm aware of the issue with the fans here at West Ham.

lets ensure tomorrow he FULLY understands the strength of those issues

LOUD AND PROUD TOMORROW , STAND UP IF YOU DONT WANT DIOUF
Persil Tickets
Has liked: 19 likes
Total likes: 2 likes

Post by Persil Tickets »

Just posted my comment on the Evening Standard story. I would suggest that everyone else registers and does the same. Lets leave BFS in no doubt about how the majority of us feel.
Georgee Paris

Post by Georgee Paris »

Fat Sam Diouf's a **** Fat Sam Fat Sam Diouf's a **** Fat Sam Diouf's a **** Fat Sam Fat Sam Diouf's a **** Fat Sam Diouf's a **** Fat Sam Fat Sam Diouf's a **** Fat Sam Diouf's a **** Fat Sam Fat Sam Diouf's a **** Fat Sam Diouf's a **** Fat Sam Fat Sam Diouf's a **** Fat Sam Diouf's a **** Fat Sam Fat Sam Diouf's a **** Fat Sam Diouf's a **** Fat Sam Fat Sam Diouf's a **** Fat Sam Diouf's a **** Fat Sam Fat Sam Diouf's a **** Fat Sam Diouf's a **** Fat Sam Fat Sam Diouf's a **** Fat Sam Diouf's a **** Fat Sam Fat Sam Diouf's a **** Fat Sam Diouf's a **** Fat Sam Fat Sam Diouf's a **** etc etc etc
Georgee Paris

Post by Georgee Paris »

Fat Sam Diouf's a **** Fat Sam Fat Sam Diouf's a ****
Cuenca 'ammer
ex 'ouston 'ammer
Location: Journey to the dead of night. High on a hill in Eldorado
Has liked: 1887 likes
Total likes: 1599 likes

Post by Cuenca 'ammer »

Gosh Sam, only taken you about a week to gauge the feelings about this man.

My guess ? He had a word with Trap.

:lol:

Richie, haven't spent about a year or so more in 'ouston than actually in blighty I think I'll always be 'ouston to me too !!

I don't think I have 30 more years left in me to become cuenca for good !!!

winkysmileything
Bobby Orangeboom

Persil Tickets wrote:Just posted my comment on the Evening Standard story. I would suggest that everyone else registers and does the same. Lets leave BFS in no doubt about how the majority of us feel.
Good shout.. :thup:
moorobear

Post by moorobear »

[post removed]
Last edited by Up the Junction on Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Abusive comment.
Cuenca 'ammer
ex 'ouston 'ammer

Post by Cuenca 'ammer »

Posted my comment have to wait for it to be published.
Kitt the car
Has liked: 13 likes
Total likes: 155 likes

Post by Kitt the car »

Nice to see the retraction has started, I assume the Dave's brought up in their little discussion with Sam their own views/concerns as well as those on this site [just a guess]

I know we are not out of the woods just yet but well done to the Dave's as they seem to have done this the professional way and got the right result.
Kitt the car
Has liked: 13 likes
Total likes: 155 likes

Post by Kitt the car »

Cuenca 'ammer wrote:My guess ? He had a word with Trap.
Don't be silly, that discussion would have taken weeks :lol:
e17
Has liked: 282 likes
Total likes: 950 likes

Post by e17 »

Northerner who is seemingly coming round to the fact that West Ham are not Bolton wrote:I won't rush El Hadji Diouf decision but results are all that matter

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard- ... hat-matter

El Hadji Diouf has always polarised opinions and, at the moment, he's training with us with the purpose of assessing his fitness.

There's always been so-called 'bad boys' in football - Eric Cantona is just one that springs to mind - but it's not for me to criticise any West Ham supporter for having a stance on this. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and I respect that.
I reckon this has G&S written all over it. Even if Allardyce has said it himself.

& I'd bet he STILL brings him here, sadly. It's easing us into that fact gently.
The Rebirth
It's all about the confidence

Post by The Rebirth »

Exciting times gentlemen.

Sorry Trap I just love that saying.

What is really interesting here is if he listens to us?

Its clear we do not want the 'orrible oik here.

One of my main reasons of not wanting him despite the fact he spat at our fans the main reason is he's not very good.

Lets be honest here what will he offer us? Same with Smith?

When Sears came on the other night he highlighted EXACTLY what our team is missing PACE.

Diouf and Smith have none of that
Mark32

Post by Mark32 »

Would seem that maybe Allardyce has possibly mentioned Diouf in his press conference, if you read into what the Moose has written on twitter:
Just arriving at Upton Park - speaking to Big Sam, will ask about EHD
http://twitter.com/#!/Moose_talkSPORT/s ... 9231603713
West Ham fans dont worry about EHD
http://twitter.com/#!/Moose_talkSPORT/s ... 2599072769
Cuenca 'ammer
ex 'ouston 'ammer

Post by Cuenca 'ammer »

Mart

Maybe that's why they have started backtracking....don't have half a season to listen to Trap's explanations [why use a few words when hundreds will do]

:lol:
hammerbenj

Post by hammerbenj »

:raver:
Cuenca 'ammer
ex 'ouston 'ammer

Post by Cuenca 'ammer »

Can someone post the twitter things please, showing up as blank pages for me..

cheers